Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

2 hours ago, shah00069 said:

Kakiku last saturday started new theme. Only a small towel everywhere in the facility. A big towel only for drying yourself after shower.

Were the computer area, jaccuzi, dry sauna area still as bright as before during the small towel theme? Those places are normally as bright as daylight.  

On 24/03/2016 at 1:57 PM, Guest Guest88 said:
58 minutes ago, Guest said:

Were the computer area, jaccuzi, dry sauna area still as bright as before during the small towel theme? Those places are normally as bright as daylight.  

Yeah. Still are

On 10/15/2015 at 8:56 PM, Guest Cc said:

Yes I am agreed he is mature man but don't think he got six pack lor. I still prefer Cal from Sri Damansara

Who is cal and how old is he? Do u have his contact information?

Just now, Guest Guest_fresh said:

Hi all, does freshm2m have incall in taman miharja area? Or they only have outcall. Thinking of going there. Not really looking for hardcore... just massage & something light :P any recommended guys in fresh? Thanks.

Miharja was History 5yrs ++

Now in Warisan Cityview for address and contact no.... pls search online or look for previous posting.... it has been discussed in this forum many times oredi

Guest MlyKul
7 hours ago, shah00069 said:

He is older now. But still good looking

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, Guest Guest88 said:

Hello. Anyone tried massage service from this indo guy called Bayu Romeo? Found his ad on rentmasseur. Is he good?

yes good massage and friendly too. had his service several times and never disappointed but if u into super hot session i'll give me "just ok" but alas satisfying. have fun. in fact he just text me several days ago

2 hours ago, Guest MlyKul said:

yes good massage and friendly too. had his service several times and never disappointed but if u into super hot session i'll give me "just ok" but alas satisfying. have fun. in fact he just text me several days ago

How much he charged? incall or outcall? 

hi guys

what is the best place to find those dark looking Indian uncles/bears?

Only place I can find from reading posts is Sentral Massage, but the info seems a bit dated.

Any updates? What to expect visiting the first time? Is it safe to go alone ?

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Miharja was History 5yrs ++

Now in Warisan Cityview for address and contact no.... pls search online or look for previous posting.... it has been discussed in this forum many times oredi

Yup thanks. I called the number on the website. Prompt response with the venue :)

21 hours ago, shah00069 said:

Yeah. Still are

Wow, it feels like almost naked walking under daylight. Not feel so good. Still more comfortable naked in the dark. 

i will avoid go to Kakiku on Saturday. 

Guest New Bottom

Just wonder. Has any bottom experienced this before?

I became a pure bottom (a straight acting discreet bottom) about one year ago. Before that I can fuck. Now whenever a finger or penis is inside me, my d*ck turn soft and no matter how horny I am, I can't cum that easily. I wonder whether I have lost my masculinity ever since I start to masturbate by fingering myself. 

(but every morning i still can erect). 

Just now, Guest said:

Wow, it feels like almost naked walking under daylight. Not feel so good. Still more comfortable naked in the dark. 

i will avoid go to Kakiku on Saturday. 

then go Bandar Tasik Permaisure park

Just now, Guest New Bottom said:

Just wonder. Has any bottom experienced this before?

I became a pure bottom (a straight acting discreet bottom) about one year ago. Before that I can fuck. Now whenever a finger or penis is inside me, my d*ck turn soft and no matter how horny I am, I can't cum that easily. I wonder whether I have lost my masculinity ever since I start to masturbate by fingering myself. 

(but every morning i still can erect). 

Go see PHYCO Doctor

2 hours ago, Guest WERET said:

ISN'T IT NICE FOR KAKIKU TO HAVE A FULL NAKED DAY ON SATURDAYS? A SMALL TOWEL PROVIDED

There's no need to shout. But yeah, wearing a small towel sounds kinky and fun. It leaves little to the imagination.

Guest XXXMen
4 hours ago, Guest said:

Which sauna will be fun to visit on a Saturday night with plenty of eye candies?

Kakiku, Steamers or Mandi Manda? :B)

Steamer's Sauna is a haven for chubs & chasers! :thumbdown:

Mandi Manda wins hands down! :clap:

Guest Keen guy
On 29/03/2016 at 3:56 PM, jameshastie said:

Quite like Greece also > anyone tried b4 pls share

Heard that Greece no longer working there. Cant confirm because i didnt go there in person to ask... just heard fm someone.

Guest Keen guy
12 minutes ago, Guest Keen guy said:

Heard that Greece no longer working there. Cant confirm because i didnt go there in person to ask... just heard fm someone.

On 29/03/2016 at 3:56 PM, jameshastie said:

Quite like Greece also > anyone tried b4 pls share

Sorry earlier msg prematurely sent. I spose jst call the centre & enquire.

Any bath house located in selangor area aside from kursani in subang ss15?

Anyway, wish to share some of my experience in kursani.

got lucky a few times but there were one particular fun exp at dark room.

i sat in between men getting lucky and waited half an hour. All the slurpy and moaning sound were getting me excited but i waited patiently for my turn. Finally a saw a shadow of a chub entered. Contrast to my preference of a shorter smooth chub, this tall bear became my target straight. I basically attacked him straight once he found a spot to stood. He felt my body and decided to proceed as well. We kissed and fondle each other passionately. He was hairy. After a short session of making out, he pulled my head to his nipples. I gave him a good sucking and licking while stroking his cock. It wasnt too big. Just nice. He started to get agressive which surprised me. He started hugging me hard and kiss my neck. I couldnt move! I started to feel a lil fear but god was it a turn on. He turn me around and bended me down. He finger me roughly which was painful but good pain. But there were no protection so i turned around forcefully and whispered no. He pressed me to my knees after a frustrated sigh and pull my face down his cock. He was grabbing my hair and i suck up daddy like a good boy. He moaned and pull my hair back and forth. Fucking my mouth roughly and finally used both hands to pressed my head on his cock inside my mouth. I couldnt breathe. He unloaded a thick cum in my mouth and wouldnt let go till i swallow and suck him dry. I obediently do it all out of fear and excitement. Haha.

when he was done, he just adjusted his towel and walked out. Leaving me there unsatisfied. 

Damn daddy was hot and mean.

Edited by Cubbies

Guest 9" Brinjal
4 hours ago, Cubbies said:

i sat in between men getting lucky and waited half an hour. All the slurpy and moaning sound were getting me excited but i waited patiently for my turn. Finally a saw a shadow of a chub entered. Contrast to my preference of a shorter smooth chub, this tall bear became my target straight. I basically attacked him straight once he found a spot to stood. He felt my body and decided to proceed as well. We kissed and fondle each other passionately. He was hairy. After a short session of making out, he pulled my head to his nipples. I gave him a good sucking and licking while stroking his cock. It wasnt too big. Just nice. He started to get agressive which surprised me. He started hugging me hard and kiss my neck. I couldnt move! I started to feel a lil fear but god was it a turn on. He turn me around and bended me down. He finger me roughly which was painful but good pain. But there were no protection so i turned around forcefully and whispered no. He pressed me to my knees after a frustrated sigh and pull my face down his cock. He was grabbing my hair and i suck up daddy like a good boy. He moaned and pull my hair back and forth. Fucking my mouth roughly and finally used both hands to pressed my head on his cock inside my mouth. I couldnt breathe. He unloaded a thick cum in my mouth and wouldnt let go till i swallow and suck him dry. I obediently do it all out of fear and excitement. Haha.

when he was done, he just adjusted his towel and walked out. Leaving me there unsatisfied. 

How could you bare the state of cleanliness of that place? :doh:

On 03/31/2016 at 3:16 PM, Cubbies said:

My god, never heard about hiv?

Guest KL Traveller

Hilton sauna and steam really heating up with more foreigners, young locals and some fit uncles. Day pass is good for weekend and nights after 8pm when action. Nice and clean, good showers, safe, love it!

2 hours ago, Guest KL Traveller said:

Hilton sauna and steam really heating up with more foreigners, young locals and some fit uncles. Day pass is good for weekend and nights after 8pm when action. Nice and clean, good showers, safe, love it!

How much for day pass?

On 3/30/2016 at 0:40 PM, Guest WERET said:

ISN'T IT NICE FOR KAKIKU TO HAVE A FULL NAKED DAY ON SATURDAYS? A SMALL TOWEL PROVIDED

Today Saturday, i went to Kakiku. They provided 2 big towels, as same as other usual day. Not any small towel theme played. 

Guest Guest
On 4/2/2016 at 2:23 PM, Kelvin87 said:

Does anyone knows how much is the massage at fresh? N how much does the extra cost?

RM90 for B2B  RM200 for full service for the ones that are not labelled Special 

Guest Pakcik Ali
On 3/30/2016 at 0:40 PM, Guest WERET said:

Try STEAMER'S SAUNA in Dataran Glomac Kelana Jaya on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays, provided that you're into chubs & chasers! :whistle:

Guest Massage Is Urut

There's this Malay chap by the name of Zul that does fine full body massage that includes manhood therapy (urut batin) as well. He's based at the Sun Inn Kelana Jaya (the same building as Kelana Jaya Medical Centre) from Friday to Sunday only. Buzz him at 012-3456795.

P/S: No extra 'service' offered. Take note beforehand as to avoid future disappointment! :frustrated:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic