Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest MmKkk

What a joke today. I was in kl. Then after work. I plan to go sauna. But the nearest is 52 forest. So i go. First time go lo. First floor locker room shower bath open air. One room for watch gv. One room for searching internet, another big curtain close inside with few curtain close with massage. Got urghhhh arghhh sound. Hahaha.... Then second floor is dark room one. 2 small room no door. One sauna very small. One steam... Omg maybe i too huge n tall... I went in. Everyone run... Soo good rite. Then i go sauna. A men lying with no towel close down. And he is in masturbate time. Hahaha so enjoy a... Then i go survey 3 rd floor is a place relax and a part for gym... Another black room beside... But haizzz so sad... All uncle old old d... So i really need go young young d sauna edy. But is very good experience... Entry fee for sauna is rm21 only... Who wan bring me go sauna n have fun... Hahahaha

Guest MmKkk

What a joke today. I was in kl. Then after work. I plan to go sauna. But the nearest is 52 forest. So i go. First time go lo. First floor locker room shower bath open air. One room for watch gv. One room for searching internet, another big curtain close inside with few curtain close with massage. Got urghhhh arghhh sound. Hahaha.... Then second floor is dark room one. 2 small room no door. One sauna very small. One steam... Omg maybe i too huge n tall... I went in. Everyone run... Soo good rite. Then i go sauna. A men lying with no towel close down. And he is in masturbate time. Hahaha so enjoy a... Then i go survey 3 rd floor is a place relax and a part for gym... Another black room beside... But haizzz so sad... All uncle old old d... So i really need go young young d sauna edy. But is very good experience... Entry fee for sauna is rm21 only... Who wan bring me go sauna n have fun... Hahahaha

You should try mandi manda and kakiku next time

Guest KursaniGuest

Anyway ur stat please...how to recognize u...am young chi

Hi fit, are you the one wearing black shirt at kursani ? the moment you walking up to locker ?

Guest Guest

25 year old top with tattoos and piercings. Uncut 7" dick. Interested? Gym fit 175cm, 75kg.

Hi Young top, nice stat you have. I do have tattoos too and vers bottom.

Mind to ask how can contact with you ? thanks

Guest Meo88

Wow 188 so tall..like giant haha

Hahahahah. So tall no use d. Body no nice also no use rite, hahahaha. Nick u wan bring me to sauna a. Hahah

Hahahahah. So tall no use d. Body no nice also no use rite, hahahaha. Nick u wan bring me to sauna a. Hahah

Haha in waiting for others to bring me also lo

Hi fit, are you the one wearing black shirt at kursani ? the moment you walking up to locker ?

Nope...last minute I got something to settle...plan to go tomorrow night...so u went to kursani yesterday??? How was the crowd??

Guest Guest

Nope...last minute I got something to settle...plan to go tomorrow night...so u went to kursani yesterday??? How was the crowd??

I see tomorrow night around 7ish.

29 175 60 slimfit

Guest KursaniGuest

I was there for 1 hr....got ppl there..not much action...so I leave...the moment I walk down from locker..saw a Chinese black shirt guy...in my heart...I should stay more longer a while...hahahaa...

I was there for 1 hr....got ppl there..not much action...so I leave...the moment I walk down from locker..saw a Chinese black shirt guy...in my heart...I should stay more longer a while...hahahaa...

Hahahaha I guess that guy must be a nice looking one ha....hehehe

Guest KursaniGuest

Hahahaha I guess that guy must be a nice looking one ha....hehehe

give me your email can ?

we further chat from email.

Guest Guest

Coming to KL tomorrow. Planning to go Kursani evening and BB around 4pm. Anyone coming around that time? Hope to meet some ppl. Tx.

planning to go kursani in the evening oso..most probably after 6..

thank you all for being so informative.

let me look for a cute small lad i met on last sat at kakiku.

You are short, flex, shy but strongly held my arm in the darkness.

We kissed a lot, twisted tongues countlessly, sucked e.o. lot, steamingly 69ed.

As the section needed to be closed, you cum in rush in the room.

And then, we went up to a room again, i cum with a huge load on your chest.

You said we'd keep in touch, as we're both flex, we could flip-flop.

and yes i would love to since i really enjoyed your kissing and sucking.

After a shower, we saw e.o. in the locker room.

I attempted you to join me at the smoking area.

But next time I went back to the locker area, I realized you've gone.

Damn, I should've made first move like giving my number.

Or you might've lost interest after seeing me in the light.

If you thought I had run away without saying anything, I'm sorry.

I want to see you and kiss you again.

I'm K, and you're D who came to kkk after 1 year. If you see this by any chance, please buzz me to 0183093423.

Sorry all for my private post, and administrator, please kindly delete this if not appropriate.

Guest B2B lover

Is BB boy still provide B2B ?

I kindof realize that lots of massage center do not provide B2B in the massage pacKage anymore ?

Any center still provide B2B services?

Guest Meo88

Today friend bring me to MM. Happy happy. Go look around. Very happening and crowd in dark. Hahahaha . Today glory hole and the 69 level. Omg really make me horny. But i no stay long. Human being. Ppl call me japanese bear... Hahaha tall n big. Got touch ppl d. But some touch my n run. Dont know why. But will go again. All guys are here. Sexy. Fit. Everything la. But today friend say uncle alot. Hahahahah.... Saw alot nice guy. But they dont like fat fat d. Aiya.. So sad....

Guest HornsOfOdin

Is BB boy still provide B2B ?

I kindof realize that lots of massage center do not provide B2B in the massage pacKage anymore ?

Any center still provide B2B services?

Still got. Last night Ethan gave me a very memorable one

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic