Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Reading encounters in Sauna here had me tempted, but still dont dare to go. Never done any of those before, even during massage, most of the things i did only light stuff like hj.

Nothing to be nervous really, my first time felt like that too, was extremely nervous but was feeling curious, horny and adventurous. I went, and it was eye opening, no big deal really. just need to have $$$

Finally i got a chance to try Louis at BBboy after read lot of good comment on him. I never go massage at far place so when i go i really just want to give a try. Yup! I agreed with all who comment good on Louis. He's really good doing his job. And the moment his hand touch my skin I already know he really can do a real good massage. I definitely will coming back to bbboy but i dont know when bcoz im not a person who can always go doing massage at a far place from my house. Nite guys. :)

Louis is my favourite. handsome kind and skillful. what more can one ask for?

Reading encounters in Sauna here had me tempted, but still dont dare to go. Never done any of those before, even during massage, most of the things i did only light stuff like hj.

no need to go there..just too risk do some action with strangers..

Guest guest

Nothing to be nervous really, my first time felt like that too, was extremely nervous but was feeling curious, horny and adventurous. I went, and it was eye opening, no big deal really. just need to have $$$

i get a chance visit sauna 5 mths ago. that is my 1st and last. reason being - too many good looking guys with nice body shape but i am not ): perhaps one day i will go again but during non peak (feel more comfort with those uncles group i guess)

i get a chance visit sauna 5 mths ago. that is my 1st and last. reason being - too many good looking guys with nice body shape but i am not ): perhaps one day i will go again but during non peak (feel more comfort with those uncles group i guess)

Aww honey don't say that. Everyone is special in their own way! Look at my profile, I am sure I am worse than you in terms of body shape but I still can get some really enjoyable encounters. If I can, why can't you?

All you've got to do is to feel comfortable in your own skin, feel confident in what you do. Rejection is normal, it's okay to get rejected really. It's sure as hell better than not trying.

Enjoy what you do and do what you do for others with passion and respect. A good session can only happen if both parties are working together well.

Also, research on the saunas that are popular among chubs and uncles. That's where you should really go

Don't get disappointed by one sour visit, don't get me wrong I am not saying going to sauna is a healthy hobby, but at least it's fun as fuck

Edited by hornychub

Guest Guess Who

How dark is the sauna room? You can't really see if a guy is good looking or not? Just curious. I been to bbboy many times and I have pass by mm many time also. The last time I went to bbboy was two month ago. The last time I went to bbboy I was led to a room where got bed bug bite me. I told the guy at the counter when I was leaving they just laugh. Bad respon. That is why I feel very hesitate to go back again.

Finally i got a chance to try Louis at BBboy after read lot of good comment on him. I never go massage at far place so when i go i really just want to give a try. Yup! I agreed with all who comment good on Louis. He's really good doing his job. And the moment his hand touch my skin I already know he really can do a real good massage. I definitely will coming back to bbboy but i dont know when bcoz im not a person who can always go doing massage at a far place from my house. Nite guys. :)

yup .. he is definitely gd, great attitude too lol

Guest Bw lurker

Thanks to this thread, i have visited many of the massage centers, tried serai, bbboy, sempurna, borneo, mtheraphy, aromann, and latest in the list senjakala. Even tried 1 massage when i visit milan too lol. Still havent tried any of the sauna related massages, dunno if i ever will. There are others that i havent tried like ken theraphy, citybay, fresh, fc, and paradise. Had bad experience with borneo (bad massage) and aromann (massage was ok but not worth the money), great experience with senjakala, serai, bbboy, sempurna and surprisingly mtheraphy. Wonder how it will be when fresh take over fully.

My 2 cents here, if you really enjoy massage, best way is to try different masseur and experience it yourself, as many times my experience with the same masseur differ a lot from what being written here. Id say 2/3 of the time, i set too high expectation and it just didnt click lol.

My priority is cleanliness of the room (which is why i avoid kursani at all cost), then massage, then masseur, and last on the list is the he. Some people might have different priority hence the different experiences.

All in all, people here have given me a lot of useful info to star with and id like to thank all of you.

Me too. I'm tempted to go but prefer to meet and have a little light fun

Hornychub, steamer operating hrs and theme pls..

Naked Night- Tuesday Thursday and Sunday, other nights are normal lo

Not sure about opening hours. But on weekdays 4pm-9.30pm, weekend should be similar

Guest guest

Naked Night- Tuesday Thursday and Sunday, other nights are normal lo

Not sure about opening hours. But on weekdays 4pm-9.30pm, weekend should be similar

Thank you bro

Guest Guest

How's the crowd like for Otot-otot? Eager to go today

I've never tried Otot2 in the weekend, only went on weekdays. Good action on weekdays, even during puasa. I guess there will be lot more action on weekend. Share your experience later

I've never tried Otot2 in the weekend, only went on weekdays. Good action on weekdays, even during puasa. I guess there will be lot more action on weekend. Share your experience later

I will, let's hope this horny chub gets lucky again. Might end up with nothing :(

Thursday & Saturday -  Naked

Friday & Sunday - Underwear/swimwear

other days just normal large towel...

you'll be given large towel ann need to be naked in the drak level...

Guest senior guest first timer

dare not step into the dark roomin mm, dont know waht  to expect and looks like no exist and may not how to come out as its too dark Cant wear spectacles as  foggy. dont dare to try .How? Plase share experience brothers

Guest Guest

dare not step into the dark roomin mm, dont know waht to expect and looks like no exist and may not how to come out as its too dark Cant wear spectacles as foggy. dont dare to try .How? Plase share experience brothers

The fear is all in your mind only. Don't need spectacles, you are not going to see anything anyway. You will be blind as a bat. Use your hands and ears to guide you.

yup .. he is definitely gd, great attitude too lol

He knows exactly what the customers require and always massage the right spot !

And his spoken English is even better than mine so communication on customers' need is a plus point!

Tqvm brother quest for the prompt  reply. since the dark room is so pitch dark.  how do we know which direction to  go to in case we feel  like getting out due to the fear of unknown . During my first time  there  , there were a few people waitng at the entrance , after a whlle some went in. then 1 person left. i went  to the entrance, also waited ( by doing what others do without knowing why). That 1 guy went in   and I left as fear  of  dont kwow how to come out . Is there only one entrance ? Tq again. needs some guide .

Naked is only for floor69 and not all the floors. Other floor still need to wear towel except floor69!hope that this would help you to set the right expectation!

Is it means that hang up our underwear outside the floor69 ?

Ya , both sides just out one entrance , after u go few times u will know how to come out after u go in , haha

Thanks again.so  2 outlets no wonder no body came out from the entrance . Anyway I think i chicken out as I prefer slightly lit place, and  I am from  outsation and not much time to stay in  KL. Next visit maybe. Good day and good luck to you and be happy Bye

Guest Guest

Tqvm brother quest for the prompt reply. since the dark room is so pitch dark. how do we know which direction to go to in case we feel like getting out due to the fear of unknown . During my first time there , there were a few people waitng at the entrance , after a whlle some went in. then 1 person left. i went to the entrance, also waited ( by doing what others do without knowing why). That 1 guy went in and I left as fear of dont kwow how to come out . Is there only one entrance ? Tq again. needs some guide .

One way in, one way out. IMHO people wait at the entrance because they want to see the face of those going in. They will signal that person if they are interested. So, don't stand there like a statute! I sometimes stayed near the entrance to let others see me in action LOL. And don't worry, you won't get lost inside.

Guest Guest

Thanks again.so 2 outlets no wonder no body came out from the entrance . Anyway I think i chicken out as I prefer slightly lit place, and I am from outsation and not much time to stay in KL. Next visit maybe. Good day and good luck to you and be happy Bye

I'm not local KL as well. Maybe we can go together next time. I'll bring you cruising at the best spot. Drop me a message LINE ID wolf.gang

Went to mandi manda yesterday. First timer to sauna in kl. A little difficult to spot the place but still ok. It is painted black with wooden door. When it gets dark you can see blue lights from the gap between the panels

Enter to the foyer met by receptionist. Payment was swift and no hassle. Behind the counter is locker room. Inside the lockers are one small and one big towel towel. It was underwear night. Behind the locker room is an open shower area. Up one floor is the steam room and sauna area. With dimly lit rain shower and open shower area behind.

On the top floor is a bar/restaurant with TV room. Which connects the the gym. To get the floor 69, u need to go through the gym, one floor down.

Crowd were mixed but 90 percent Chinese. (just giving stats not racist). Mixed age group but more in their 20s I reckon.

Part of the maze were pitch black. Not to my liking but it serves it's purpose. As expected the private cabins were not very hygienic but I think still acceptable and that's what's expected anyway in this kind of place.

Met a Chinese guy. Smiled at me and then followed me everywhere. Even though I showed no interest. But eventually he got it. Then met a very lean sexy young tattooed guy whom we had some fun in the open shower, which end up in light threesome joined by peeping Tom. After that went to relax on the bench outside the sauna because I was wearing glasses which just fogged up every time I enter. And I couldn't see a thing without my extra pair of eyes. A hunky dark handsome Malay guy came and sat beside me. We started chatting. Took a shower together. Then we left together. He works as a flight attendant.

It was a memorable first visit for me. Going Otot2 tonight. Not sure what to expect.

Went to mandi manda yesterday. First timer to sauna in kl. A little difficult to spot the place but still ok. It is painted black with wooden door. When it gets dark you can see blue lights from the gap between the panels

Enter to the foyer met by receptionist. Payment was swift and no hassle. Behind the counter is locker room. Inside the lockers are one small and one big towel towel. It was underwear night. Behind the locker room is an open shower area. Up one floor is the steam room and sauna area. With dimly lit rain shower and open shower area behind.

On the top floor is a bar/restaurant with TV room. Which connects the the gym. To get the floor 69, u need to go through the gym, one floor down.

Crowd were mixed but 90 percent Chinese. (just giving stats not racist). Mixed age group but more in their 20s I reckon.

Part of the maze were pitch black. Not to my liking but it serves it's purpose. As expected the private cabins were not very hygienic but I think still acceptable and that's what's expected anyway in this kind of place.

Met a Chinese guy. Smiled at me and then followed me everywhere. Even though I showed no interest. But eventually he got it. Then met a very lean sexy young tattooed guy whom we had some fun in the open shower, which end up in light threesome joined by peeping Tom. After that went to relax on the bench outside the sauna because I was wearing glasses which just fogged up every time I enter. And I couldn't see a thing without my extra pair of eyes. A hunky dark handsome Malay guy came and sat beside me. We started chatting. Took a shower together. Then we left together. He works as a flight attendant.

It was a memorable first visit for me. Going Otot2 tonight. Not sure what to expect.

Great post for mm, James_Sweat!

Even tho that was your first time, you illustrated completely accurate and that helps me to image with my eyes closed..

Looking forward to your review for otot2, too!

Btw, Streamers' have been talked about recently here...

As the Male-HQ ads displayed top is turning me on, I'm feeling like giving it a shot. Let me update here once explored.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic