Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Went to Senses just now at 3pm. ONG there were so many handsome uncles n hunks cruising around. Lots of actions in the steam room. Will definately go there again on next weekend

Guest Guest

Went to mandi manda yesterday. First timer to sauna in kl. A little difficult to spot the place but still ok. It is painted black with wooden door. When it gets dark you can see blue lights from the gap between the panels

Enter to the foyer met by receptionist. Payment was swift and no hassle. Behind the counter is locker room. Inside the lockers are one small and one big towel towel. It was underwear night. Behind the locker room is an open shower area. Up one floor is the steam room and sauna area. With dimly lit rain shower and open shower area behind.

On the top floor is a bar/restaurant with TV room. Which connects the the gym. To get the floor 69, u need to go through the gym, one floor down.

Crowd were mixed but 90 percent Chinese. (just giving stats not racist). Mixed age group but more in their 20s I reckon.

Part of the maze were pitch black. Not to my liking but it serves it's purpose. As expected the private cabins were not very hygienic but I think still acceptable and that's what's expected anyway in this kind of place.

Met a Chinese guy. Smiled at me and then followed me everywhere. Even though I showed no interest. But eventually he got it. Then met a very lean sexy young tattooed guy whom we had some fun in the open shower, which end up in light threesome joined by peeping Tom. After that went to relax on the bench outside the sauna because I was wearing glasses which just fogged up every time I enter. And I couldn't see a thing without my extra pair of eyes. A hunky dark handsome Malay guy came and sat beside me. We started chatting. Took a shower together. Then we left together. He works as a flight attendant.

It was a memorable first visit for me. Going Otot2 tonight. Not sure what to expect.

You nailed it.

Is it means that hang up our underwear outside the floor69 ?

No. You will be given a towel which we need to hang outside floor69 before you enter that particular floor. So you will be hanging around with your towel outside floor69!

No. You will be given a towel which we need to hang outside floor69 before you enter that particular floor. So you will be hanging around with your towel outside floor69!

Yaya , just back from there , lol

Staying in Le Meridien till Monday morning. Quite surprised to see the Hilton spa so cruisy, but think difficult to have action without attracting attention.

I wonder can outsider access to the facility...25 chi 175 70 lean fit here

Went to Otot2 today

Place was absolutely fantastic, very spacious and have plenty of space for everyone to move around. Facilities were good and clean, and the workers there are very kind and friendly.

I had quite a lot of fun today actually, but I have to say that I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon because I WAS SO OUT OF PLACE. People were kind in general (and fit), I just kept my head low, trying to stay out of everybody's way unless they wanted to be disturbed. 

Was very glad to meet two foreign daddies today, both were kind and very sexy, but I only made out with one of them. Loved kissing daddy and making daddy feel good. I was rewarded with some protein afterward of course ;)

Sucked a few dicks here and there afterwards, done a lot of kissing which I absolutely enjoyed and had a lot fun but really, it was the place that I truly love. I might not belong there but you guys should totally visit it, the best I've been to so far

Guest Otot2Chi

Went to Otot2 today

Place was absolutely fantastic, very spacious and have plenty of space for everyone to move around. Facilities were good and clean, and the workers there are very kind and friendly.

I had quite a lot of fun today actually, but I have to say that I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon because I WAS SO OUT OF PLACE. People were kind in general (and fit), I just kept my head low, trying to stay out of everybody's way unless they wanted to be disturbed.

Was very glad to meet two foreign daddies today, both were kind and very sexy, but I only made out with one of them. Loved kissing daddy and making daddy feel good. I was rewarded with some protein afterward of course ;)

Sucked a few dicks here and there afterwards, done a lot of kissing which I absolutely enjoyed and had a lot fun but really, it was the place that I truly love. I might not belong there but you guys should totally visit it, the best I've been to so far

My favorite sauna too.

Guest Guest

After seeing your Otot post, I regret not visiting today. I am just in to bi, have been wanting to try something new, a bit nervous so I chicken out the last minute. I u turn home half way. Hahaha. Should I go? What should I careful for? Thanks

Go with hornychub next time.

Guest Meo88

Went to Otot2 today

Hornychub u are so notty nowadays a... More horny than me... Hahahaha....

After seeing your Otot post, I regret not visiting today. I am just in to bi, have been wanting to try something new, a bit nervous so I chicken out the last minute. I u turn home half way. Hahaha. Should I go? What should I careful for? Thanks

Buddy there is nothing to be worried about as long as you play it safe. If you feel like going, go! Life's short do whatchu want while you still can. If you're bi I assume you are only looking for light fun, probably just oral & some nipple stimulation, which you can get very easily. Just go into the steam room or maze area and stay there, I am sure lots of people will grab you and do the job for you. Maze area are dark, be careful not to bump into anyone so just walk slowly and navigate your way with the help of walls. Don't panic too if you're in the middle and it gets too dark, just follow the wall or go out from where you came in. Hope you have a good visit :)

My favorite sauna too.

Also love the member card concept, nice card, so cool!

Go with hornychub next time.

Solo adventures are always better isn't it? No distractions, no boundaries ;)

Hornychub u are so notty nowadays a... More horny than me... Hahahaha....

Yes like my name suggests I am a horny chub lol. Started working, so I work hard, play harder 

Went to otot2 yesterday around 8pm

Its my first time there as well. Not too difficult to locate. The facility is just up the stairway beside a Chinese karaoke center in jalan Ipoh kecil

One time registration rm10 plus rm30 entrance fee and they'll provide you with a member card. After payment is the locker room area. The locker is a little small. But they are very generous by providing 2 large clean towels. On the first floor there are also a well equipped gym and a TV room.

Up one floor is where things happen. It's an open air space. Very clean and nicely decorated with lots of greens. At the sides, there are dark mazes, several open shower area, a steam room and also a bar/dining area. In the middle, slightly elevated is a hot tub and a jacuzzi. The place gives a very relaxing garden vibe.

Crowd wise probably 80% Malay and the rest are Indians and Chinese with a few foreigners. Most are in their 20s with nice bodies. Quite a few came with friends, relaxing in the gardens, smoking and chit chatting. The dark maze as usual are packed with horny bodies. Can't see a thing inside. And there are platforms with mattress where some action were going on.

I went into the dark maze several times. Just walking through. Feeling hands and bodies touching me. And occasional few persistent ones grabbed me and started licking my body.

In the end, after maybe 30 min of cruising, I met a young slim cute Thai boy at the entrance of the maze. We both showed interest towards each other. Then he lead me into the toilet (the only "private cabin"). We had a romantic time in there, kissing and caressing with some light fun. Then had a soak and spend some time chit chatting with each other in the hot tub as the jacuzzi was too full. We really enjoyed each others company. Not to mention he is really really cute.

I had to leave early so we finished up showering together at the open shower and then he walked me down to the changing room. We exchanged numbers and I left. Hope to see him again next time when I'm in kl

Compared to MM, otot2 is cleaner, and the tub and jacuzzi is definitely a plus. Crowds, besides those who came to cruise, there seem to be more who just came to chill and relax. Definitely a place I'll return to.

Next time I'm in town I think I shall pay a visit to Kakiku

Guest Guest

Staying in Le Meridien till Monday morning. Quite surprised to see the Hilton spa so cruisy, but think difficult to have action without attracting attention.

whats your stats? I will be there in the evening today

Guest Guest

I wonder can outsider access to the facility...25 chi 175 70 lean fit here

either you a the gym member, hotel guests or u hv to pay per entry. .

Guest Danial

I've never been to a gay sauna before but after came across this forum and reading up some of those amazing experience by some of the members have encountered, I feel like I would like to give it a try, however I just don't feel like I have the courage to do so. Anyone mind to guide me on my doubts? 

I've never been to a gay sauna before but after came across this forum and reading up some of those amazing experience by some of the members have encountered, I feel like I would like to give it a try, however I just don't feel like I have the courage to do so. Anyone mind to guide me on my doubts? 

I know how we humans are always scared of the unknown and the first step is always the hardest to take. Take some time to think it through. If you really want to experience it, then do some research, be sure you know how to get to a specific sauna, where to park, the crowd (are they what you are after), and the sauna itself. The just muster up the courage and go. To be honest, I was very scared the first time too, but now, it's just like a hobby.

However make sure it's your own decision. Don't get too tempted by the posts here. There's a time for you to do everything that you do in life, and if you feel like you're not ready yet, it's okay really. The time will come when you are and it's not too late to do it then.

Good luck bud

Guest Danial

I know how we humans are always scared of the unknown and the first step is always the hardest to take. Take some time to think it through. If you really want to experience it, then do some research, be sure you know how to get to a specific sauna, where to park, the crowd (are they what you are after), and the sauna itself. The just muster up the courage and go. To be honest, I was very scared the first time too, but now, it's just like a hobby.

However make sure it's your own decision. Don't get too tempted by the posts here. There's a time for you to do everything that you do in life, and if you feel like you're not ready yet, it's okay really. The time will come when you are and it's not too late to do it then.

Good luck bud

Thanks for the wonderful comments hornychub. I guess I would have to do some research before actually deciding it. I was interested to visit otot2 to make myself relax from my stressful work. 

Thanks for the wonderful comments hornychub. I guess I would have to do some research before actually deciding it. I was interested to visit otot2 to make myself relax from my stressful work. 

A sauna visit will do exactly that, trust me ;) 

All the best!

Buddy there is nothing to be worried about as long as you play it safe. If you feel like going, go! Life's short do whatchu want while you still can. If you're bi I assume you are only looking for light fun, probably just oral & some nipple stimulation, which you can get very easily. Just go into the steam room or maze area and stay there, I am sure lots of people will grab you and do the job for you. Maze area are dark, be careful not to bump into anyone so just walk slowly and navigate your way with the help of walls. Don't panic too if you're in the middle and it gets too dark, just follow the wall or go out from where you came in. Hope you have a good visit :)

Thanks! I am so happy I found this site. Might man up and give it a try. :)

Guest HornsOfOdin

Its my first time there as well. Not too difficult to locate. The facility is just up the stairway beside a Chinese karaoke center in jalan Ipoh kecil

One time registration rm10 plus rm30 entrance fee and they'll provide you with a member card. After payment is the locker room area. The locker is a little small. But they are very generous by providing 2 large clean towels. On the first floor there are also a well equipped gym and a TV room.

Up one floor is where things happen. It's an open air space. Very clean and nicely decorated with lots of greens. At the sides, there are dark mazes, several open shower area, a steam room and also a bar/dining area. In the middle, slightly elevated is a hot tub and a jacuzzi. The place gives a very relaxing garden vibe.

Crowd wise probably 80% Malay and the rest are Indians and Chinese with a few foreigners. Most are in their 20s with nice bodies. Quite a few came with friends, relaxing in the gardens, smoking and chit chatting. The dark maze as usual are packed with horny bodies. Can't see a thing inside. And there are platforms with mattress where some action were going on.

I went into the dark maze several times. Just walking through. Feeling hands and bodies touching me. And occasional few persistent ones grabbed me and started licking my body.

In the end, after maybe 30 min of cruising, I met a young slim cute Thai boy at the entrance of the maze. We both showed interest towards each other. Then he lead me into the toilet (the only "private cabin"). We had a romantic time in there, kissing and caressing with some light fun. Then had a soak and spend some time chit chatting with each other in the hot tub as the jacuzzi was too full. We really enjoyed each others company. Not to mention he is really really cute.

I had to leave early so we finished up showering together at the open shower and then he walked me down to the changing room. We exchanged numbers and I left. Hope to see him again next time when I'm in kl

Compared to MM, otot2 is cleaner, and the tub and jacuzzi is definitely a plus. Crowds, besides those who came to cruise, there seem to be more who just came to chill and relax. Definitely a place I'll return to.

Enjoyed your field report. Can I team up with you next time you are in town?

Guest Guest

anyone tried kursani?

any recommendation?

if u like rats, filth and lousy massage than go there..such a lousy and broken down place..steam room got no steam..smells of urine..dirty towels..

Finally I am there, at otot otot. The place is not hard to find and the parking is easy to find too.

After paying, I get the tower and change in the toilet (some people just change at the locker place, I shy). People there will just stare at you, it make me a bit nervous. I go upstair and directly go to the 1st room which is steam room. (I don't want to feel noob wandering around, haha)

The steam room is clean and quite big, with some super dark area. I sit at the super bright area, because I am afraid. Haha. After 10 min, a old white guy come in, he sit next to me and start talking to me. He is 50 yo french guy, working as teacher in French. He is very gentle and funny, and he is super polite.

He bring me to see around, the dark room, bath room, etc. After chatting and walking around for 40 min, we are in the sauna. The sauna is empty so I ask him can I touch his dick, he is happy to heard that and we start touching each other. We start kissing and hugging.

A Malay guy come in later and sit aside watch, that make me even more horny. The old guy open his legs and slowly move my head toward his dick, it going to happen!! I start sucking his dick and before I know there are 3 people in the sauna watching. More hand are on my body and my hand is holding the Malay dick and it's huge. Old guy start sucking me while the Malay make me suck his dick. There are at least three hand playing with my dick.

I cum and they still play with my dick, it's super numb and I keep shaking. There are finger in my ass hole, I am scared, cause there are four people in sauna, and I am almost laying. I ask for stop and they all stop, they are really good. Me and old guy go to bath together and we exchange email. He keep kissing me and say thanks. He just cum before chatting with me, so I am not able to make him cum.

The stop is okay right? Or very not steady?

Edited by Juniorgay

Finally I am there, at otot otot. The place is not hard to find and the parking is easy to find too.

After paying, I get the tower and change in the toilet (some people just change at the locker place, I shy). People there will just stare at you, it make me a bit nervous. I go upstair and directly go to the 1st room which is steam room. (I don't want to feel noob wandering around, haha)

The steam room is clean and quite big, with some super dark area. I sit at the super bright area, because I am afraid. Haha. After 10 min, a old white guy come in, he sit next to me and start talking to me. He is 50 yo french guy, working as teacher in French. He is very gentle and funny, and he is super polite.

He bring me to see around, the dark room, bath room, etc. After chatting and walking around for 40 min, we are in the sauna. The sauna is empty so I ask him can I touch his dick, he is happy to heard that and we start touching each other. We start kissing and hugging.

A Malay guy come in later and sit aside watch, that make me even more horny. The old guy open his legs and slowly move my head toward his dick, it going to happen!! I start sucking his dick and before I know there are 3 people in the sauna watching. More hand are on my body and my hand is holding the Malay dick and it's huge. Old guy start sucking me while the Malay make me suck his dick. There are at least three hand playing with my dick.

I cum and they still play with my dick, it's super numb and I keep shaking. There are finger in my ass hole, I am scared, cause there are four people in sauna, and I am almost laying. I ask for stop and they all stop, they are really good. Me and old guy go to bath together and we exchange email. He keep kissing me and say thanks. He just cum before chatting with me, so I am not able to make him cum.

Hahahaha... Looks like everyone is becoming a writer! I'm saying this is a good way.

To STOP when you feel uncomfortable is the best and wise thing to do! Remember this always! Don't let others talk you into doing things you don't want or don't feel comfortable! :)

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

Guest Otot2Chi

Well written, your story made me horny. LOL. Your experience is expected in Otot2. That's why I love Otot2. Action is guaranteed if you are not too picky. Older guys are less aggressive, better for first timer. My advice, it's riskier in orgy. You don't know if one of them is a pervert. I usually go 1 on 1, maximum 3. Always remember to play safe.

Guest Guest

You can stop at any time. Don't feel obliged. You don't owe them anything. That said, try not be a dick as well.

To add to this comment, u might seems selfish if u didnt reciprocate as in u get your fun, make sure to return the favor especially its 1 on 1. Some people maybe dont care but some do

Guest Otot2Chi

To add to this comment, u might seems selfish if u didnt reciprocate as in u get your fun, make sure to return the favor especially its 1 on 1. Some people maybe dont care but some do

Yeah, don't be selfish. If he was nice, you should return the favor. PLUs are sensitive.

Guest day thermos

Went to Day Thermos and i was quite disappointed. The price is even pricier than MM and there isn't any action as compare to MM. The biggest drawback is that the crowds are much lesser (compare to MM) and there is no dark maze for action to get started. In order to find your "partner", you will need to stand at the shower area's entrance or at the third floor which is quite crampy. Steam room is way too hot for us to stay long. Most of the visitors are above 40++ years, hence being young will have advantage as they are hungry for young visitors. As for me, i will still prefer MM as the crowds are much younger (and handsome too). But i must credit Day thermos for their cleanliness and nice shower area.

Went to Day Thermos and i was quite disappointed. The price is even pricier than MM and there isn't any action as compare to MM. The biggest drawback is that the crowds are much lesser (compare to MM) and there is no dark maze for action to get started. In order to find your "partner", you will need to stand at the shower area's entrance or at the third floor which is quite crampy. Steam room is way too hot for us to stay long. Most of the visitors are above 40++ years, hence being young will have advantage as they are hungry for young visitors. As for me, i will still prefer MM as the crowds are much younger (and handsome too). But i must credit Day thermos for their cleanliness and nice shower area.

Yeah i like mm too. Mm always happening haha.

Guest Saunavisitor

Went to Steamers today just to experience the naked theme... even though i've fucked a big dick chinese bottom today, i must say that i have enough of Steamers... not really suit my preference... still prefer Otot2 n MM...

Guest Steam

Went to Steamers today just to experience the naked theme... even though i've fucked a big dick chinese bottom today, i must say that i have enough of Steamers... not really suit my preference... still prefer Otot2 n MM...

I was there too around 8. I heard big crowd earlier. What time you were there? Saw one hunky and a young lengzai.

hmm..sounds like a rather nice place. maybe i will go there one day.

Any review on Kakiku Sauna?

Been to kkk today. 1st time. Never in my life been so wild and daring. So many actions....

To the two guys making out in the dark room, are you two lovers? It was so hot,intimate and passionate! :P

Guest Kakiku

Been to kkk today. 1st time. Never in my life been so wild and daring. So many actions....

To the two guys making out in the dark room, are you two lovers? It was so hot,intimate and passionate! :P

ok.tq.

Guest Guest

hmm..sounds like a rather nice place. maybe i will go there one day.

So many just discovered otot2? Almost 20 years already, maybe a lot of your fathers dare not admit!

Guest Saunavisitor

I was there too around 8. I heard big crowd earlier. What time you were there? Saw one hunky and a young lengzai.

I left around 7.30... there is one good looking and fit chinese guy when i was there... he's wearing specs...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic