Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

STEAMER'S SAUNA

E2-02 (2nd Floor), Jalan SS6/20A, Dataran Glomac, Kelana Jaya

016-221-9378

- behind of Restoran Fariz Maju, the same row as Restoran Jemari

- next to Azza Food Paradise

- above car workshop

Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays  :clap: 

Nude Night

RM23

Other days

RM18

Mondays 

Closed! 

Wow! RM23 for only one floor of limited facilities. 

Have never been to a sauna before. Visiting Malaysia for 2 weeks. Was hoping to try this weekend or next week. I'm into really muscular guys (thicker rather than leaner), no racial preference. I probably won't be down to do anything in my first time except maybe receiving head and making out. Any recommendations? How's it like in the afternoon on a weekend and night time on a weekday?

Stats ?

Guest rangertan

How's Ibiza from Freshm2m? Thinking want to get Ibiza or Giorgio, or there is any other nice recommendation? i'm prefer to get muscular.

Guest FitnMature

Is the spa at the Mandarin Oriental hotel still cruisy? Will be there on Wed an Thu evening. I am visiting from New York, Asian, in my early 40s, 5'11" and 172 lbs, athletic body. Last time I was there 2 years ago, it was cruisy

Is the spa at the Mandarin Oriental hotel still cruisy? Will be there on Wed an Thu evening. I am visiting from New York, Asian, in my early 40s, 5'11" and 172 lbs, athletic body. Last time I was there 2 years ago, it was cruisy

Really?? Min to private text for further information?

How's Ibiza from Freshm2m? Thinking want to get Ibiza or Giorgio, or there is any other nice recommendation? i'm prefer to get muscular.

Had try Giorgio before, he so cool... U will love it if he lick or suck u...

Guess he had take some mentol stuff, u will find its cold when he lick or suck it lol...

I guess he more to Top, as he don't seem enjoy while fxxx by me...

STEAMER'S SAUNA

E2-02 (2nd Floor), Jalan SS6/20A, Dataran Glomac, Kelana Jaya

016-221-9378

- behind of Restoran Fariz Maju, the same row as Restoran Jemari

- next to Azza Food Paradise

- above car workshop

Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays :clap:

Nude Night

RM23

Other days

RM18

Mondays

Closed!

Saturdays & Sundays

3:00pm to 9:30pm

Other days

4:00pm to 9:30pm

Very competitive price

Very competitive price

place is small, dirty. uncomfortable and lack of facilities but charge RM23 might as well go to MM/ Kakiku/ Otot2 /or ANIKI

What time will u be there? How's the crowd now ?

crowd sometimes can be surprisingly good and most times can be bad..hahaha..just your luck. I am going for massage around late 6ish..

Guest Bw lurker

will be at kl sentral tommorow. might want to try sentral massage, any recommendation?? Heard about din from this forum, is he still working there? around kl sentral there's only senses and sentral right?

Guest KL Sentralian

Reviews on the weekend crowd at the three saunas near kl Sentral, namely Senses, Sentral Sauna and chakran. Which one you would prefer?

place is small, dirty. uncomfortable and lack of facilities but charge RM23 might as well go to MM/ Kakiku/ Otot2 /or ANIKI

Yes, I agree. Steamer is only one floor and not a good crowd.

Guest hornyKL

crowd sometimes can be surprisingly good and most times can be bad..hahaha..just your luck. I am going for massage around late 6ish..

oic

how was ur massage? which massage guy? any happy ending?

since he so scare to even ask me on the extra, dont want to reveal the name here. hope u understand. dont recall his name mentioned here though

haha is ok, cos if all of us here not going to expose the masseur name due to privacy .. then how r we going to share info here lol

trust me, sometimes they r not as decent as they looked like 

was there also... had fun, but at the same time kena fend off from groping hands

What time you were there? I saw two handsome foreigners,speaking France i think.

Fresh was a first for me, when I walked in the guy manning the place said I should consider supporting fresh instead.....hahahaaaa

I doubt I can do what the guys there do on a daily basis, but Giorgio was awesome!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic