Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

saw them too, speaking endlessly in the locker area... was there from 8 to 10pm

Ya. I was waiting for their actions but they talk talk and talk. Lol. I think the others also waiting for them to move.

It was my 1st time exploring otot2, very nice environment and surprisingly full of crowd. Went into the dark room and it waz a group xxx. Scared to join and just "feel" the action. I wonder you guys not afraid of diseases?

Guest Bw lurker

Was in otot2 just now, my first time, and i dont think sauna is my thing. Feel miserable the whole time there lol. There's this one muscular guy that i like but too shy to do anything lol. dark room is really not my thing, dont like strangers touching and groping lol. Guess ill just stick to massage for eternity. Or maybe next time i should have someone to go with me. At least ill have someone to chat with. I couldnt even start any conversation with anyone there. Too shy.

Guest Bw lurker

Was in otot2 just now, my first time, and i dont think sauna is my thing. Feel miserable the whole time there lol. There's this one muscular guy that i like but too shy to do anything lol. dark room is really not my thing, dont like strangers touching and groping lol. Guess ill just stick to massage for eternity. Or maybe next time i should have someone to go with me. At least ill have someone to chat with. I couldnt even start any conversation with anyone there. Too shy.

also see one guy getting blowjob in the dark room, well dont really see much though, which is why i hate dark room lol

Guest Horny Guest

Yup and also need to pick up signals. If they look at you more than 5 sec and also maintain eye contact then green light is given. If ignore u means straight or not interested

Pakistani quite brutal, but cant deny they r hot and horny. I once had a quickie with a Paki n he face f***ed me almost jaw wana drop down. He moan loud and his cum big load like burst pipe! But really nice quickie experience

Guest HornsOfOdin

also see one guy getting blowjob in the dark room, well dont really see much though, which is why i hate dark room lol

As I told Gyf, Otot2 isn't a good place to start with for first timer. The crowd there is more daring. First timer like you may get shocked and regret going to sauna. However, you should give it another try. Not all sauna are like that. I believe from your description, Steamer may be a good place for you. Action happen in the TV room, so it's not pitch black. Steam room in KKK is also not very dark. Even the dark maze in KKK got places that are bright enough for you to see your friend's face. You should go with an experienced friend or someone from here in the beginning. I'm very willing to bring you and show you around but unfortunately I'm not in KL at the moment.

As I told Gyf, Otot2 isn't a good place to start with for first timer. The crowd there is more daring. First timer like you may get shocked and regret going to sauna. However, you should give it another try. Not all sauna are like that. I believe from your description, Steamer may be a good place for you. Action happen in the TV room, so it's not pitch black. Steam room in KKK is also not very dark. Even the dark maze in KKK got places that are bright enough for you to see your friend's face. You should go with an experienced friend or someone from here in the beginning. I'm very willing to bring you and show you around but unfortunately I'm not in KL at the moment.

Can you bring me too?

I have exactly the same feeling.

Mandi manda and otot2 dark room really dark, at least kakiku at some corner we still can see who is around us.

And agreed the kakiku steam room is better at least i had my good time with the handsome i saw. Lol

Haha. I guess im off sauna until someone here can bring me there. Just registered as user here, previously using bw lurker. The crowd in otot2 isnt half as bad though. 2-3 of them was my ideal dream guy haha. Muscular and handsome guy.

Edited by Sudu

I have exactly the same feeling.

Mandi manda and otot2 dark room really dark, at least kakiku at some corner we still can see who is around us.

And agreed the kakiku steam room is better at least i had my good time with the handsome i saw. Lol

I havent got the gut to visit any sauna before this. Dunno how i summon my courage to go to otot2 today. Wasnt really horny lol. I guess my curiousity got me there. The place clean and dark room with matresses was also nice. There are people actually sleeping there. Open shower wasnt really to my liking though. Dont see any private shower area, though there 2 quite secluded ones.

I havent got the gut to visit any sauna before this. Dunno how i summon my courage to go to otot2 today. Wasnt really horny lol. I guess my curiousity got me there. The place clean and dark room with matresses was also nice. There are people actually sleeping there. Open shower wasnt really to my liking though. Dont see any private shower area, though there 2 quite secluded ones.

I hv no guts to enter the dark room, just lingering around the entrance. Scared if someone poke or insert from behind in the deep dark room. Unless someone else i know with me, i dare not go deep inside

I hv no guts to enter the dark room, just lingering around the entrance. Scared if someone poke or insert from behind in the deep dark room. Unless someone else i know with me, i dare not go deep inside

I dont think that would happen though. Only hands moving in the dark, and if u see/heard actions, usually they met outside and go in the dark room to have fun. Since its dark, u also need to use your hand to move around. Bumping or touching others are bound to happen lol. But some guys were in there hanging around waiting to be touched

Guest kursani

Eric or any kursani visitors, i like non-chi massaur with good massage, not chub n manly, HE is aplus. Any recommendations in kursani? Thanks.

Guest ChiGuest

Is the spa at the Mandarin Oriental hotel still cruisy? Will be there on Wed an Thu evening. I am visiting from New York, Asian, in my early 40s, 5'11" and 172 lbs, athletic body. Last time I was there 2 years ago, it was cruisy

hi..can know to meet you ?

Im Chinese 38 170 72 fit here.

any email can reach you ?

20yo 58 168 Chinese top. Cheras or Ampang area. long term fun buddy if click. no old or chubby. Malay or slims are a bonus. wechat C1995boy​​. never been to sauna before

not sure to visit MM or Otot.

which one got more crowd on monday. horny here

no idea how is the naked theme on Tuesday..

so, plan to go have a look today

Guest HornsOfOdin

Haha. I guess im off sauna until someone here can bring me there. Just registered as user here, previously using bw lurker. The crowd in otot2 isnt half as bad though. 2-3 of them was my ideal dream guy haha. Muscular and handsome guy.

Maybe we can go together as a group.

Eric or any kursani visitors, i like non-chi massaur with good massage, not chub n manly, HE is aplus. Any recommendations in kursani? Thanks.

u may try Ady and Andy .. both of them r indonesian.

what's the name of the masseur in kursani who is quite tanned with cute look and he is from Myanmar.

Joe 

what's the name of the masseur in kursani who is quite tanned with cute look and he is from Myanmar.

i think shld b Joe .. cos not many frm Mynmar

Im newly to sauna...went to Steamer one time before on usual day.

how is Steamer nude day crowd ?

after payment get in the next door is locker..is it from there onward ( during changing ).

It should be no towel at all when u walking around the floor ?

20 58 168 Chinese top. Long term fun buddy if click. Malay and slim are a bonus. Wechat C1995boy. Cheras/Ampang. Haven't been to sauna before. Any sauna buddies? Haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic