Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Just got back from FC Massage. The place is a little far from where I'm staying at (BB). Tried masseur B1, he is very nice and gentle. He cares for you during your session. His massage was above average but he makes you feel loved. We both came and it was a good session for that price. Terry even helped me to get a cab to bring me back to BB. Place is clean and peaceful. I like it that the cubicle has got a dimmer so it was quite romantic. Good job FC Massage. Will definitely come back again.

Guest hebathebat

I had a wonderful experience last night with a punjabi (from india) boy last night. He has a very good massage skills and the pressure was nicely put on my body. The ending was good too. The cock is so big and i got to suck it until it cum. He loves it. Then he explored the ass so well. I cant stop groaning. He wanted to fuck but i didnt allow. He just played with it.

He want to have more customer. Call or whatsapp him. Pick him up at lagoon perdana apartment then u will be fine with him. He will love it!

Use easy english. And provide condom by yourself if u want that big bird to enter you!

You need his picture? Wechat me hebathebat

I went to rainbow massage last time and had pon pon to massage me. In my opinion, his massage is not that good. Even for a blowjob, he'll ask for at least rm50. No HE too. Though he is sweet and always let you touch his stuff inside his underwear during the massage. I say he is sweet because he kept asking me if i was okay. And he cant speak english really well too. So it was mostly quiet throughout the massage.

And now im planning to walk around naked and jerk off at sauna. Just wanna show off and feeling horny actually. Is khursani a good place to do that? Do you guys have any opinion on this?

Guest Kepong village mall

I went to rainbow massage last time and had pon pon to massage me. In my opinion, his massage is not that good. Even for a blowjob, he'll ask for at least rm50. No HE too. Though he is sweet and always let you touch his stuff inside his underwear during the massage. I say he is sweet because he kept asking me if i was okay. And he cant speak english really well too. So it was mostly quiet throughout the massage.

And now im planning to walk around naked and jerk off at sauna. Just wanna show off and feeling horny actually. Is khursani a good place to do that? Do you guys have any opinion on this?

Must well visit to oops

Good massage

Good sauna and steam room and rain shower

Guest Kepong village mall

Stats?

Visited kakiku once last month

Very spacious

But crowd so so

Very shy guys

I just walked around

Then showered and left

My experience was so so

Never been to Mandi manda yet

Any idea?

Guest Double o

Close today ?

Im not sure. The door are wooden glass door where you can see the receptionist inside. But this time it is covered so cant see inside. Im not sure whether they are close or not

Guest Want to go mm

Im not sure. The door are wooden glass door where you can see the receptionist inside. But this time it is covered so cant see inside. Im not sure whether they are close or not

Thks for yr info dude

Price adjusted due to GST, I think. 

So they report a half million in profits and have applied for GST and open for license inspections, seriously?

Price adjusted due to GST, I think. They have Chinese staff but limited choices.

Thanks for the info.

Must well visit to oops

Good massage

Where is Oops located ?

Must well visit to oops

Good massage

Where is Oops located ?

Must well visit to oops

Good massage

Where is Oops located ?

Must well visit to oops

Good massage

I used to like Kakiku when it first opened.  Then a restaurant opened nearby and parking became a problem.  

Now I tend to go to Oops because I like the atmosphere there.  Parking is not so much a problem over at Oops if it is after 6 pm - which fits my schedule fine.

I would like to meet the Indian guy I met on Saturday afternoon April 18th at Chakran.  Me, tall, slim, middle aged European with dark hair.  You tall Indian (maybe 25-30?) and asked me to stay a bit longer when I was in the changing room.  I stayed for a bit and we had some fun, but I had to go.  You are so handsome and I am coming to KL again and would like to see you.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic