Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

3 hours ago, Guest said:

How's healthland tipping? Do they expect lots tipping?

Yeah, i didnt tip either. Its really not malaysian culture to tips except if there are other things involve apart from what being charged to you earlier (happy ending etc) and they dont expect tips as well. I did took their 2 hour which is closed to 150, so i think that is a fair price. But if you are in a giving mood, tips away :) im pretty sure the massuer will love you. 

13 hours ago, Guest said:

Yeah, i didnt tip either. Its really not malaysian culture to tips except if there are other things involve apart from what being charged to you earlier (happy ending etc) and they dont expect tips as well. I did took their 2 hour which is closed to 150, so i think that is a fair price. But if you are in a giving mood, tips away :) im pretty sure the massuer will love you. 

So, I went to Healthland Puchong last night, they do have male masseur. Not very good experience at the front counter, too many people and noisy, feels like being in a wet market. Took the 1 hour foot massage + 1 hour thai massage, RM113. Luckily the masseur brought me straight to the room for my foot massage, otherwise I won't be able to tolerate the noisy crowd. The masseur I had is very good, very strong press and attentive. Although it was strictly pofessional but it was strangely erotic too. I got a hard on when he straddled me to his body and massaged my inner thigh. And I remained hard throughout. I'm sure he noticed it and I felt some of his moves were "suggestive" but I didn't initiate anything further. Halfway through the session the electricity went out, so thats a minus point. It was a good session, so I do tip the masseur a minimal 10% of what I paid.

3 minutes ago, iamdiscreet said:

So, I went to Healthland Puchong last night, they do have male masseur. Not very good experience at the front counter, too many people and noisy, feels like being in a wet market. Took the 1 hour foot massage + 1 hour thai massage, RM113. Luckily the masseur brought me straight to the room for my foot massage, otherwise I won't be able to tolerate the noisy crowd. The masseur I had is very good, very strong press and attentive. Although it was strictly pofessional but it was strangely erotic too. I got a hard on when he straddled me to his body and massaged my inner thigh. And I remained hard throughout. I'm sure he noticed it and I felt some of his moves were "suggestive" but I didn't initiate anything further. Halfway through the session the electricity went out, so thats a minus point. It was a good session, so I do tip the masseur a minimal 10% of what I paid.

Did u get the masseur's name?

2 hours ago, Kelvin87 said:

Did u get the masseur's name?

It should be on the paper he handed to you to bring to the counter

12 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

BIg and small is always relative, isn't it?
I won't call it a small in my dictionary but maybe average. 
Daniel does have a bigger tool than Michael

I noticed michael is not in the list of massuer in bbboy anymore. Did he moved out  already? But based from experience from daniel and michael. I prefer daniel. Better massage and extra service.

3 hours ago, JohnKL said:

What about Bum @ Fresh? Try him before?

Yeah any reviews on Bum? I've want to try him to but last time i tried force. Hope his picture is not to touched up.

3 hours ago, Kelvin87 said:

Hey, sorry to ask you this. We're you stripped off during the massage or do u have to wear the disposable underwear?

Oh, im fully clothed in the attire they provided. Loose shirt and long pants. Some centres like Serai provide disposable pants. When I initially started going to Serai I always wore the pants. Then one day the masseur asked me to just be naked lol.

Edited by iamdiscreet

1 hour ago, iamdiscreet said:

Oh, im fully clothed in the attire they provided. Loose shirt and long pants. Some centres like Serai provide disposable pants. When I initially started going to Serai I always wore the pants. Then one day the masseur asked me to just be naked lol.

I thought you need to be naked in Serai? ;)

Guest Koku
3 hours ago, iamdiscreet said:

Eh they provide you loose shirt and long pants at Health Land? How come the masseur only gave me disposable underwear? Hahaha. so weird, can be different meh?

Guest Koku
On 5/7/2016 at 11:28 AM, iamdiscreet said:

These days, I no longer go to massage place for B2B, erotic massage etc. Hahahaa, it's kinda boring actually, and so predictable. Because, the masseur would usually just focus on my dick, and nothing else. I prefer now to go to proper massage place. Whilst it's professional, but it's strangely erotic as well. Haha, I guess I'm getting old, probably. 

Have anyone try outcall jawa massage whose the masseur is a Indonesian middle age beefy muscle guy, use to stay at Taman desa? I lost his contact number. He does massage service usually by outcall at chow kit or at customer place. His name is sukarno. He provides a good  massage therapy with happy ending... I missed his massage service. Did anyone have his number?? 

Edited by KelvinRaj
Update

On 05/05/2016 at 9:06 AM, Guest said:

In reply to a couple of queries on BUM at Fresh Taman Desa. His photo is real. No touch up. Pleasant & polite. I honestly can't recall his massage (must be ok coz I always remember the bad ones). The 'after massage' was unforgettable. Sorry but can't go into details. We clicked. Others may not experience the same.

11 hours ago, Guest Koku said:

These days, I no longer go to massage place for B2B, erotic massage etc. Hahahaa, it's kinda boring actually, and so predictable. Because, the masseur would usually just focus on my dick, and nothing else. I prefer now to go to proper massage place. Whilst it's professional, but it's strangely erotic as well. Haha, I guess I'm getting old, probably. 

Agree with u, if want sex just get a MB or go sauna!

21 hours ago, Kelvin87 said:

Hey, sorry to ask you this. We're you stripped off during the massage or do u have to wear the disposable underwear?

I only wear the disposable underwear at healthland, while the masseur cover my body with towels and only open the part that he is massaging. At serai, i always go naked lol 

12 hours ago, KelvinRaj said:

Anyone have try shah massage??  How is it?? 

Shah massage is great, he used to work at senjakala, quite talkative and friendly. Tall and muscular indonesian/malay. Proper massage and he really pay attention to details. 

Guest Chinese Massage

New Chinese massage man is in town.

Please email jacklhw2006@gmail.com for enquiry and appointment.

See u all soon.

34 minutes ago, Guest Chinese Massage said:

New Chinese massage man is in town.

Please email jacklhw2006@gmail.com for enquiry and appointment.

See u all soon.

where is ur port?

Finally visited the new center, Aroma. Owned by the same owner of bbboy, trying to look posh and proper.... at least that what i felt when first enter to the shop and later to the massage room. It has a proper massage table with hole for your face. The room is clean,  towel feels clean too..... new center, it can't be so bad in this area. 

So it did impress me and so i had my 2 hours session. They assign masseur for u. U cant choose. Started with complimentary foot spa... more like cleaning your feet the ordinary way. Its free, no complain here. Then enter the room with expectation of the proper good massage...... alas, same old style as the center upstairs. Rushed with the massage, seducing for the extra.... on the massage bed. 

Wont be visiting again... at least not for now

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Shah massage is great, he used to work at senjakala, quite talkative and friendly. Tall and muscular indonesian/malay. Proper massage and he really pay attention to details. 

Thanks,  would like to try his therapy this weekend . No hanky Panky right?? 

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Finally visited the new center, Aroma. Owned by the same owner of bbboy, trying to look posh and proper.... at least that what i felt when first enter to the shop and later to the massage room. It has a proper massage table with hole for your face. The room is clean,  towel feels clean too..... new center, it can't be so bad in this area. 

So it did impress me and so i had my 2 hours session. They assign masseur for u. U cant choose. Started with complimentary foot spa... more like cleaning your feet the ordinary way. Its free, no complain here. Then enter the room with expectation of the proper good massage...... alas, same old style as the center upstairs. Rushed with the massage, seducing for the extra.... on the massage bed. 

Thanks for sharing. After reading your encounter, I will definitely give it a miss. But for a 2hr massage session, there seems plenty of time for massage or extras. Why would the masseur rushed it?

1 minute ago, KelvinRaj said:

Thanks,  would like to try his therapy this weekend . No hanky Panky right?? 

There is but at a price. His massage is strong & with varied strokes. Somehow, I dun really feel like wanting the extras 'cos he is str8 & he doesn't really response to my touches.

3 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

There is but at a price. His massage is strong & with varied strokes. Somehow, I dun really feel like wanting the extras 'cos he is str8 & he doesn't really response to my touches.

Really??  How much?  What he Wil do for extra milage?? B2b massage seems to be enjoyed with his touch,  is that true? 

1 minute ago, KelvinRaj said:

Really??  How much?  What he Wil do for extra milage?? B2b massage seems to be enjoyed with his touch,  is that true? 

I never like b2b massage. I just like b2b body contact after the proper massage by hand.

For b2b extra (about RM100 or more), you could expect b2b contact & him giving u a handjob.

1 hour ago, ct2005 said:

I never like b2b massage. I just like b2b body contact after the proper massage by hand.

For b2b extra (about RM100 or more), you could expect b2b contact & him giving u a handjob.

Yeah the usual urut batin, and some body to body. Like ct2005 said, he is straight. I do enjoy his massage though, one of the best. Sensual part is best enjoyed when both party are willing :)

15 hours ago, KelvinRaj said:

Anyone have try Eddie massage therapy? 

Tried a few times. Massage at his house. He is more toward sport massage and it was good.

12 hours ago, Guest said:

U cant choose and all they want is extra money for doing extra?! Thats crappy. Do they at least give good massage? 

The massage is just so so and forgetable, as i said it was rushed. The whole session finsihed within 1and half hour despite me paid for 2. 

Not to judge the whole center though, tried once with only one masseur.

No, i did not keep track on time intentionally. It was more like when i was there, deciding for what package should i book and how long i was available for the massage. I was made aware of the time the moment i sat at the counter and paid the rm108.

Then the wait for the masseur for the foot spa, then go to massuer lead u to the room and he went prepare.... then the massage and HE and the shower... and when everything finish and done, i looked at my watch, damn, it was only 1 and half hour in total. The massage proper must be less then an hour. 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

The massage is just so so and forgetable, as i said it was rushed. The whole session finsihed within 1and half hour despite me paid for 2. 

Not to judge the whole center though, tried once with only one masseur.

Mind sharing who the masseur is?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic