Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Hey clubber in KL,
Good news for you all. we will be opening a new Club

in KL on 8th march 2013. ( club Name : AJ ZIRCA KLĀ Facebook Group, Facebook Profile AJ Zirca KLĀ )

OUR EVENT OPENING ON 8 MARCH 2013. WITH HAVE 300 PERSONā€™S FOR FREE ENTRY.Ā  EXTRE 100 VIP ENTRY
ENTRY FEE : RM25 (INC 1 GLASS OF VODKA/IN HOUSE DRINK)

Door open at 8pm to LATES

SHOW TIME: TBC
16 FIT AND HOT DUDE PERFORMER ON ALL 3 DAYS
DRAG SHOW ON 9TH MARCH 2013
DRAG SHOW ON 10TH MARCH 2013 ,
DJ George Leong From SingaporeĀ  ( http://www.georgeleong.sg/ )

WISKEY:Ā  RM108 PER BOTTLE
XO MID: RM288 PER BOTTLE
HOUSE POUR : RM50

MEMBERSHIP : SAT AND SUNDAY
1 YEAR -Ā  188RM
2 YEAR ā€“ 268RM
VIP MEMBERSHIP: FRIDAY ~ SUNDAY1 YEAR ā€“ 388RM
3 YEAR ā€“ 558 RM
REMARK: FOC ā€“ CAR PARKING, DRINKING, ENTRYING

If got any Enquiry do pm me

P.s More detail will be out soon.Ā  like drag show.

Topple, on 05 Mar 2013 - 14:13, said:

I wan go see

Enelym1978, on 04 Mar 2013 - 18:13, said:

AJ Zirca?...... What a name for a club :)

Sorry guys there few Detail update wrongly HAHAHAHA

Edited by KennethChiaYongChye

I tried Day Thermos once... not that nice of an experience haha. Maybe it's just not my crowd. And it's super dark as well...

Ā 

Anyone ever tried Oops in Jln Kampung Pandan? I'm just always a bit worried on how to get there and back with a cab... Staying usually near Pavilion.

Guest Wolfx

I will be in KL 9-10th Mar.

Will drop by Mandi Manda on Sat as I will be visiting Mid Valley.

Have not been there before, is catching a cab the best way to go. Any specific directions to tell the cabby?

Thanks in advance

Guest David25

I will be in KL 9-10th Mar.

Will drop by Mandi Manda on Sat as I will be visiting Mid Valley.

Have not been there before, is catching a cab the best way to go. Any specific directions to tell the cabby?

Thanks in advance

The easiest way is to tell the cabby to drop you at the Bomba, Taman Desa. From there you can walk along 99 Speedmart towards the end. You will see Mandi Manda which has a huge glass door with purple-ish light inside. No signboard.

Tomorrow is skin night, so you'll definitely have fun there. The crusiest

Guest David25

The crusiest time would be from 6pm onwards in the Room 69. Many cute young boys will be parading in their birthday suits =)

Do post your complete FR here on what happens there for us to savour =P

I tried Day Thermos once... not that nice of an experience haha. Maybe it's just not my crowd. And it's super dark as well...

Ā 

Anyone ever tried Oops in Jln Kampung Pandan? I'm just always a bit worried on how to get there and back with a cab... Staying usually near Pavilion.

Ā 

I like to stay at Pavilion area as well. Love the mall. Big and spacious. :)

Guest Wolfx

The easiest way is to tell the cabby to drop you at the Bomba, Taman Desa. From there you can walk along 99 Speedmart towards the end. You will see Mandi Manda which has a huge glass door with purple-ish light inside. No signboard.

Tomorrow is skin night, so you'll definitely have fun there. The crusiest

Thanks David25. Yes, I was lucky, the cab driver who picked me up told me he just sent 2 China boys there earlier that day. So he actually drove me up to the door step.

Ā 

It was still fairly packed when I arrived at 9pm on Sat. Many young friendly guys though everyone seems abit shy.

One of the chaps told me Oops is nearer KL city and very new. Another told me to try Otok2, which I had been in my earlier trips.

Ā 

But I had problem getting a cab after that, waited almost 30min. And the road is fairly deserted.

Ā 

Will check out Oops the next time.

Guest David25

Thanks David25. Yes, I was lucky, the cab driver who picked me up told me he just sent 2 China boys there earlier that day. So he actually drove me up to the door step.

It was still fairly packed when I arrived at 9pm on Sat. Many young friendly guys though everyone seems abit shy.

One of the chaps told me Oops is nearer KL city and very new. Another told me to try Otok2, which I had been in my earlier trips.

But I had problem getting a cab after that, waited almost 30min. And the road is fairly deserted.

Will check out Oops the next time.

So you told the cabby you're going to mandi manda and he dropped you right smack at the entrance? Did you ask the cabby if he frequents the port a lot? Haha!

So what did you get from mandi manda? Tell us more what did happen when you were there please...

Alternatively you could always try Kakiku in cheras the next time. It is highly recommended, you could see some nice guys in the jacuzzi and in the "basement", the guys there are young and delicious! I never failed to get my happy endings there gg...

And very frequented by PLUs lol. They even call it Gayvillion haha.

Ā 

So have you tried Oops?

Ā 

Haha. Really. That's an interesting name.Ā 

Ā 

I didn't know about Oops. Just managed to Google it. Saunas in Malaysia are frequently raided, so not sure if it is a good idea. :D

Did you go to KL last weekend as planned? Anything interesting to report?Ā  :)

Ā 

Ā 

I have not gone yet. Probably looking at April for now after I come back from Hong Kong. Which hotel do you usually stay? I usually put up at Piccolo Hotel which is just next to Farenheit but am looking to see if there are any better alternatives.

I have not gone yet. Probably looking at April for now after I come back from Hong Kong. Which hotel do you usually stay? I usually put up at Piccolo Hotel which is just next to Farenheit but am looking to see if there are any better alternatives.

Ā 

I usually stay at Westin, literally opposite Pavilion haha. Or Crowne Plaza not bad. Sheraton also, cheaper but not convenient location wise. Was supposed to try out the new Grand Hyatt but I preferred Westin so I get free upgrades haha.

Ā 

I saw the Piccolo a few times, is it good? what's the price range?

I usually stay at Westin, literally opposite Pavilion haha. Or Crowne Plaza not bad. Sheraton also, cheaper but not convenient location wise. Was supposed to try out the new Grand Hyatt but I preferred Westin so I get free upgrades haha.

Ā 

I saw the Piccolo a few times, is it good? what's the price range?

Ā 

Ā 

I like Piccolo because it is affordable (SGD100 - SGD120 range) and it is just a stone throw away from Pavilion. Room size is decent although if you are staying at the lower floors, you may be disturbed by the bar downstairs.

Ā 

Usually I will catch a show at the cinema in Pavilion (so cheap right compared to SG? Lol) and walk back if there is nothing for me to do at night.

I like Piccolo because it is affordable (SGD100 - SGD120 range) and it is just a stone throw away from Pavilion. Room size is decent although if you are staying at the lower floors, you may be disturbed by the bar downstairs.

Ā 

Usually I will catch a show at the cinema in Pavilion (so cheap right compared to SG? Lol) and walk back if there is nothing for me to do at night.

Ā 

Yeah that's quite a good price range for the location and if it's clean and all... And not too far from MP or Frangi.

Ā 

I do exactly the same for my biz trips. Movies at Pavilion and then off to bed if can't find anything more exciting to do haha

Yeah that's quite a good price range for the location and if it's clean and all... And not too far from MP or Frangi.

Ā 

I do exactly the same for my biz trips. Movies at Pavilion and then off to bed if can't find anything more exciting to do haha

Ā 

Yeap. It is clean and nicely maintained with free Wifi. My issue with branded hotel chains like Westin and Hilton is that they charge for Internet which in this time and age should be free. It is a basic requirement! :)

Oops is probably the same owner as Thermos or maybe affiliated.Ā 

Ā 

Both uses the short towel concept. The last time when I was in Thermos, the default webpage at their computer is the Oops website.

Ā 

Was in Oops once. Crowd - not more than 10 person at one time on a Sunday evening. Environment wise - I think is better than Thermos. Too bad the crowd really sucks. Check out their website.

Ā 

But Oops is a bit out of the way from public transport. Easy to get a cab from the city to here, but not sure if its as easy to get a cab back to the city.

Ā 

Don't worry too much of the raids. As 'easy' as getting HIV from a sauna (if you know what i mean)

Guest David25

Bros, can anybody share some good B2B massage in KL? I prefer incall ones. Mostly I saw online are outcall ones.

Was previously patronizing Kursani for the 1 1/2 + UB, but I would like to get B2B around here. I'm sure KL would be more happening than JB with the massages.

Thank you bros in advance!

Biz hotel - Ritz Carlton

Likes = impeccable service, near to Pavilion, can walk over to overseas restaurant for roast meat

Ā 

Personal - Hotel Capitol (beside Low Yat),

Likes = foot/body massage @ Reborn (opp Federal Hotel), jln alor for supper

Ā 

or Prince hotel (if im feeling rich)

Likes = opp Pavilion, nice hakka restaurant just beside.

Just checked out of the Westin in Bukit Bintang.

No sauna!? Wtf!?! For that kind of hotel I would expect a sauna. They only have a gym and a swimming pool. Bleh....

Next time I'll definitely try the ALoft or Le Meridien at KL Sentral.

Ā 

Ā 

Aloft is still quite new. Read that their gym is not up until May, so you might want to wait a while. :)

Aloft is still quite new. Read that their gym is not up until May, so you might want to wait a while. :)

Ā 

ALoft opens on March 22nd only :)Ā  I won't go back to KL before a couple of months anywayĀ  :)

Ā 

Can't wait for the W KL to open haha. In the meantime I might try Le Meridien.

Just checked out of the Westin in Bukit Bintang.

No sauna!? Wtf!?! For that kind of hotel I would expect a sauna. They only have a gym and a swimming pool. Bleh....

Next time I'll definitely try the ALoft or Le Meridien at KL Sentral.

Meridien or Hilton in Kl got nice pool, and the gym and wet area.... really friendly.... :whistle: :twisted:

Hilton and Le Meridien share the same pool. Pretty impressive. It's great if u like to relax by the pool. Dun like the location though. Bukit bintang and KLCC area are more interesting.

I would love to stay with Hyatt the next time. Seems really awesome!

Pavilion has good range of food and shopping. I was glad to find Club 21 with current season's clothes. However, I can't find a bookstore there. Kinokuniya is a 15mins walk away at KLCC. Good books there :)

Oh so it's like the Fairmont and Swissotel in Singapore?

That's even more interesting, pooling guests from both hotels hehe. I bet the ALoft next door will also attract its share of PLU crowd. And it's slightly cheaper too.

Ā 

But I agree, location is not that great, even though it's not that far but I like to be able to walk to KLCC or Pavilion from the hotel.

Yup, it's similar to the Fairmont and Swissotel here. The pool in KL is more interesting though.

I prefer my accommodation to have good location coz it's more convenient to get things or find food. It's great to walk around when I need a breather out of the air con building and check out Malaysian local food.

Going back there this weekend and staying at The Garden Hotel at the Midvalley... anything interesting there...seem all the sauna and fun places are further away from there heh... but I have enough of staying new Pavilion area. Hate having to travel too far which end up being a taxi and the way some of the taxi will cut your throat and not use their meter.. I rather it be near a rail line.

Ā 

Hear Brickfield is happening but far out at the Sentral which I guess my train from the airport will stop

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Pavilion is really crowded now..

Lots of eye candies

Funny thing was on the drive up, while stopping by Pagoh,

my Grindr was hit way more times than when I'm in bukit bintang

Well I got quite a few hits at The Garden Hotel heh... Just finish with another guest who was also on grindr. Malay yummy guy with a pretty nice cock. PIty he did not last more then one shot and had to go.... I am wondering if I can land a nice ig and juicy one or two before Monday afternoon when I have to fly home.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic