Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest dcgmsia

I have been to BB boy, obviously. I'm not talking about the "spa package" nonsense cos basically there's no point paying more than the basic whether you're there for a serious massage or even for fun. The boys over at BB are cuter and more twinky but the toilets are frankly disgusting.

Anywhere you go massage in KL, the most important aspect of the massage is your masseur. That's why I still go BB :)

Lol... Once at Mtheraphy is enough for me. The normal massage wasnt up to expectations, even though I was massaged by a Thai. I'll still go to BB for massage plus a bit of fun or to Kursani for pure massage. Probably will go again this Friday evening. Thinking of switching masseuse though. Been sticking to one cos I was very satisfied with the service and still are.

Opposite YMCA or SENTRAL HOTEL, is beside 4D number shop.

It is located at the corner shop - with a red colour signboard for the hotel at the ground floor.

the first floor is the karaoke. Senses is at the second floor.

Take the monorail to the last station at Brickfields and walked towards the Old town white coffee. then look for the 7-11.

It is located at the corner shop - with a red colour signboard for the hotel at the ground floor.

the first floor is the karaoke. Senses is at the second floor.

Take the monorail to the last station at Brickfields and walked towards the Old town white coffee. then look for the 7-11.

Does Senses provide extra service? Any recommended malay masseur? Are they gay or straight?

Im going to Oops and 52forest today. I like Oops. The place is huge and very nice. Crowded there majority is chinese. While 52forest also nice place but a bit small compare to Oops. Crowded here mix with chinese most and then malay and indian. Ive done a massage 4 times at 52Forest and 1 times at Oops. 52Forest got a happy ending but Oops i dont know since i only massage there 1 time and i didnt ask for extra service. For me, interm of massage, both place get equal mark from me.

U still remember the name of the masseur in kursani? I went there once. The experience was bad. The masseur didn't massage properly.

Lol... Once at Mtheraphy is enough for me. The normal massage wasnt up to expectations, even though I was massaged by a Thai. I'll still go to BB for massage plus a bit of fun or to Kursani for pure massage. Probably will go again this Friday evening. Thinking of switching masseuse though. Been sticking to one cos I was very satisfied with the service and still are.

BB boy massage is illegal? I went there and looking for the house 25-2 near the speedmarket but I did not found the location and I found a police car around that area .

I wait a couple of min. and moved.

there is no any signs for BB boy and Mandi manda....Why????

U still remember the name of the masseur in kursani? I went there once. The experience was bad. The masseur didn't massage properly.

Try nick or Joe. Not sure they are still available. Let me know your feedback later

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

BB boy massage is illegal? I went there and looking for the house 25-2 near the speedmarket but I did not found the location and I found a police car around that area .

I wait a couple of min. and moved.

there is no any signs for BB boy and Mandi manda....Why????

You were on the wrong "Jalan". Try again. Mandi Manda is easy to find but for BB Boy, try give them a call beforehand and they will guide you to their premise.

[Mtheraphy masseurs are not as good as BbBoys. There are very young and new. Massage wise is not reach my expectation.]

Thank you dear... Hope the B2B is good there. Went BB boy before and I choose Chinese guy, massage very disappointed. Can

recommend any gd masseur at M Therapy?

Guest -sens-

Does Senses provide extra service? Any recommended malay masseur? Are they gay or straight?

Normally they dont provide extra service. I had tried one Malay blind masseur provide H/E (didnt ask for his name) . Meanwhile, during massage session , he will use his finger and hand to touch and tease under your crotch. You will feel like heaven. He even let you play with his dick too. Is a very exciting experience as he is blind.

So far had about 4 H/E session after 10 times going

M theraphy is bad. There are only 3 guy available a bangladesh, a two thai uncle. No choice hv to pick thai uncle. Thought he might be experience masseur. Turn out is he keep yawning like never sleep. No pressure on massage. Super disappointing. Borneo is way better.

The shop is actually unspotted if u not familiar. It is 3 shoplot away from mandi mandi (wooden with glass door). The m therapy is blue gate one the 2nd second floor. Environment is ok. Not messy like atm.

Anyone tried "7 chakra manhood" massage at Serai spa at Bukit Bintang. How gd that place?

I did. Not really a 'professional' experience. Bottom line (pun intended) i was finger fucked and almost get fuck bare by the boss massuer.

I've read mixed reviews and i guess it comes down to how your look appears to the boss and he'll suit the service.

If u like surprise go ahead and try. U'll never know what u gonna get.

Guest Powerman

I went up to KL last week and stayed in Traders Hotel. I called an outcall massage service to my room and it was excellent. I am a lover for B2B sensual massage where I liked the lady's boobs rolling over my back and front. I felt so high in the cloud. I had Bella from KL Magic Hands. She is short but with a good size of boob. Not big but good enough for B2B. She gave me the option of having deep tissue massage or swedish massage first, followed by the erotic B2B sensual massage. It also comes with oil massage. Very friendly and polite. The shortcoming is no hanky panky. It is a decent authenticmassage+b2b massage+happy ending. Brothers who are like me enjoy the thrill of good b2b massage, here's the website http://klmagichands.wix.com/massage and put your sharing here. Remember they dont have sex service.

This is my personal sharing. Cheers.

Guest Stanleyhot

em' stayin @ Warisan cityview condos and been to FM2M for several times now. tried Viet, Thai, Chinese, best so far was a Viet guy. No inhibitions whatsoever. Language barrier is the only problem with viet boys but I find my experiences with them very pleasant. I haven't been there for like 8 months now after a not so pleasant experience with a boy from PRC. I have nothing against them as some really are oh so gorgeous it was simply not so great experience with PRC boy twice already. Seen a lot of FM2M boys walking around the shortcut road from miharja to warisan some are hanging out around the coffee shops in Miharja. looks like they are staying  within that area. Some Boys look pretty hot really and I cant help but take a second glance haha. will try diamond sanctuary today see if massage is good. Anyone who has tried diamond?

Guest Stanleyhot

last time i booked an appointment RM50 for normal massage and then they also have RM 60-70 I think for the B2B. TIpping is for you and the model to agree upon. depends on what you want. 

By the way anybody here who has tried Aromann - Bodybar male massage therapy in Bukit Bintang? how was it? 

Guest HornBoy

Normally they dont provide extra service. I had tried one Malay blind masseur provide H/E (didnt ask for his name) . Meanwhile, during massage session , he will use his finger and hand to touch and tease under your crotch. You will feel like heaven. He even let you play with his dick too. Is a very exciting experience as he is blind.

So far had about 4 H/E session after 10 times going

Wow. Didnt know there is blind masseur provides HE. Would love to try.......

I did. Not really a 'professional' experience. Bottom line (pun intended) i was finger fucked and almost get fuck bare by the boss massuer.

I've read mixed reviews and i guess it comes down to how your look appears to the boss and he'll suit the service.

If u like surprise go ahead and try. U'll never know what u gonna get.

Huh!!!... I never 7 chakra manhood massage b4. We must lie down naked is it? I though no fucking season and no hanky panky there.

So, how is the masseur look alike?

Thank u for the info bro.

Guest carriejunior

Plan to have massage tomorrow.need to pamper myself after marathon last weekend.went few times to kursani.plan to go to bbboy or bmc.hope i can find it since last time cant find the bmc and decide go to kursani indeed ;p

Plan to have massage tomorrow.need to pamper myself after marathon last weekend.went few times to kursani.plan to go to bbboy or bmc.hope i can find it since last time cant find the bmc and decide go to kursani indeed ;p

Remember to share your experience later (:

Kursani is good at massaging, IMHO and not for extra services. Anyway, I have my regular masseuse in Kursani and I'm very satisfied with the massage and manhood massage given.

If you want to try out extra, I'd recommend BB Boy. Not sure what other people will recommend. I've been to Mtheraphy, Day Thermos, Sempurna, Serai, just to name a few and find that most of the massage sessions I had won't up to my expectations. Maybe because my luck was bad cos I was assigned to masseuse who knows little about massaging.

Thanks! Actually I AM looking for real massage, maybe My luck not been good at Kursani as they were just so so. But will try again n ask for harder pressure : )

I went to Serai Aromatherapy spa at Bukit Bintang. Hard to find the spa for 1st timer. Located ground flr, must walk straight until end from main entrance. There r a small door between Korean restaurant and watch shop. Once open the door, can see the spa. Open at 11 am n close at Monday.

I choose Chakra manhood therapy, did by a Malay guy. I strip naked n lie down face up. 1st he covered my chest n cock with towel n started massage my hand, my head n my legs with oil. He remove the towel from chest and massage there. Then he covered my eyes with small cloth and started massaged my tight to cock area. He pour more oil at my cock and ass, I removed the cloth from my eyes. He wear glove n slowly massage my cock n fingering the asshole. Finally he fully fingered my asshole and finger fucking and his right hand pull n shack my cock (not cumming). I feel so good n moan n he laughing when see my reaction. After finishing the massage, he rub my body with towel by warm water.

He asked me don't drink tea, coffee and cold water. I dress up and leave.

I went to Serai Aromatherapy spa at Bukit Bintang. Hard to find the spa for 1st timer. Located ground flr, must walk straight until end from main entrance. There r a small door between Korean restaurant and watch shop. Once open the door, can see the spa. Open at 11 am n close at Monday.

I choose Chakra manhood therapy, did by a Malay guy. I strip naked n lie down face up. 1st he covered my chest n cock with towel n started massage my hand, my head n my legs with oil. He remove the towel from chest and massage there. Then he covered my eyes with small cloth and started massaged my tight to cock area. He pour more oil at my cock and ass, I removed the cloth from my eyes. He wear glove n slowly massage my cock n fingering the asshole. Finally he fully fingered my asshole and finger fucking and his right hand pull n shack my cock (not cumming). I feel so good n moan n he laughing when see my reaction. After finishing the massage, he rub my body with towel by warm water.

He asked me don't drink tea, coffee and cold water. I dress up and leave.

/so how does the masseur look like? cute or not?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic