Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Alvin now is working with mandi manda few block next door of bb boy

Just a little correction, Alvin is working at a new massage centre operated by Mandi Manda just 2 doors away. I was there just now. Very nice ambience, not too many boys yet but they have 3 Thai boys just started work today. 2 of them lean fit bodies.

Booked the super cheap deals on Tiger earlier today, will be heading to KL for 3d2n from 25 Oct (Fri) to 27 Oct (Sun).

Any recommendations for hotels that are near clubs with big gay crowds on Fri and Sat nights? As well as probably good massage places? It's gonna be my first time to KL, so I might need some help here.

Thanks in advance y'all.

Booked the super cheap deals on Tiger earlier today, will be heading to KL for 3d2n from 25 Oct (Fri) to 27 Oct (Sun).

Any recommendations for hotels that are near clubs with big gay crowds on Fri and Sat nights? As well as probably good massage places? It's gonna be my first time to KL, so I might need some help here.

Thanks in advance y'all.

What kind of club are u looking for? For clubbing/ dance, there is Marketplace, for chill/drinks/club there is Frangipani. Just check out utopia-Asia for the list. As far as I know, these two are the happening ones (never been there myself, but saw it from outside.

hi,

i will be in KL next month. wanna asking if Senses is still open or not?

thanks

Not sure on that. Why dont u go to either Sentral Massage or Chakran? I believe they are in the same area and Sentral is a little bit more happening. Havent been there myself though lol

Can we have the address or website of the massage center operated by mandi manda?

There are two massage centre on the same row as mandi manda. One is BB Boy massage which isnt run by Mandi Manda. If any of you have been to FC massage at Cheras before, the look and feel of the place and boys are almost similar. The one that is operated by mandi manda is call M Theraphy. It is located at 37-1, Jalan 109E, Desa Business Park, Taman Desa, KL which is 2 doors away from Mandi Manda. They operate from 1pm to midnight and u can contact them at 018-2292393. To see the guys they have, visit their blogspot at http://mtheraphy.blogspot.com/

has anyone had any experience with ijad/izad (local malay) from Sempurna Ave massage? i was recommended to try him by my friend but thought should get 2nd/3rd opinion.

According to that friend, this guy gives great massage but rarely HE/fun though he doesn't mind being top.

Just thought if anyone of you have any experience with him so that i'll know how far i can go with him without crossing the line :)

First time to Borneo Massage last week. It is very hidden at night. If anything look out for the traditional rattan lights. Its rather dark at night as the businesses close for the day so the light is quite easy to see.

Went up to the first floor and the place is rather old and dark. There will be a counter about 8 feet away from the entrance. On the left is a half glass door. The guy at the counter will ask u what race u want. Just tell him your preference. I asked for a strong chinese guy. Then the guy at the counter proceeded to take a towel and a small towel.

The massage guy will lead u to one of those smal cubicles about 6ft by 5ft. Mattress is on the floor covered with a cloth. It is rather old i must say at this point and i am a bit claustophobic. So it may not suit people with the same disorder. The walls are thin plasterboards and u get to hear whats going on in the other cubicle which was a bitof a turn on. The masseur will be wearing shorts. U will strip.

Overall the massage was ok as i requested for a stronger person. HE was ok. And u do get to play/massage the masseur who did not seem to mind much

Score

Massage 8/10 ask for your pref

Cleanliness 5/10 towels a bit questionable

HE 7/10

Price 8/10

Had tried borneo massage centre this evening. According to blog or website its stated 13a taman lian hoe. If u use google map u probably couldn't get the actual location. It is actually jalan kuchai 2 taman lian hoe. For easy to recognise it located exactly in front of a mamak store. Shoplot face to main road and next to air-con shop with accon signboard. Transport wise there are bus passby the shop but very less frequency. Recommended take taxi from midvalley ktm station. Cost around

Rm5.20.

Ok back to business. I was greet by a middle age guy who is quite friendly and asking what ethnic of masseur I prefer. I cant of any name so I tell him I want chinese. And I adking for 1 hour urut batin massage

He then lead me to a room and ask me to wait. The room condition is alright a thin matteress cover with batik cloth, look clean. After waiting around 10min only the masseur came in. Oh my! although the room is dark. The masseur immediately grab my attention, his name is Martin. Mature look, a little of beard. Sexy voice.

He requested me to take off all my cloth and lay down. The oil massage is wonderful. Martin is very skillful on massage every part of my body. The strength is good and the happy ending is sending me to heaven. Although he is not naked. But he let me tough every part of his body while is jerking me. What more he even let me jerk off his big dick which make me even more horny. I can is one of my best male massage I ever try. 10x better ATM at jb. After the job he even help me wipe out the oil on my body gentlely. I am definitely a king at that moment.

I miss martin so much and I am thinking visit bmc again tomorrow. Simply an amazing massage do far.

Fyi: 1hr massage is RM50 per hour. But I believed my massage is definitely more than 1 hour. Tips is optional but I gave martin rm20 for his great job .

I think I am addicted to bmc already.

you mentioned he wasn't naked but could touch his cock? meaning to say he was in his t shirt? bottomless? haha

Anyone here went to M Therapy massage centre near to Mandi Manda? What kind massage they provide, is it B2B? and how much the rate?

M Theraphy provide massage at RM60 B2B. They are very new. Have a few local Chinese and some Thai boys. Can see their pics at www.mtheraphy.blogspot.com

M Theraphy provide massage at RM60 B2B. They are very new. Have a few local Chinese and some Thai boys. Can see their pics at www.mtheraphy.blogspot.com

Thank you dear... Hope the B2B is good there. Went BB boy before and I choose Chinese guy, massage very disappointed. Can

recommend any gd masseur at M Therapy?

For me bmc is almost like a str8 massage place. Its really purely for massage. The male massuers are str8 i think. Furthermore, the masseurs seems unwilling to talk, even when you ask them questions. Expect no hanky panky. Masseurs are fully clothed and even on urut batin, when performing urut batin, they seems to be forced. Half way i ask him to stop. Because i lost all mood. Furthermore the time I was there, the boss keep asking me who recommend me to his place. Asked about 5 times. Seems so concerned about it. I don't know why, but its really annoying.

Thank you dear... Hope the B2B is good there. Went BB boy before and I choose Chinese guy, massage very disappointed. Can

recommend any gd masseur at M Therapy?

w

I went to bb and had a wonderful massage from Max; maybe the best I've had in a long while also a great massage from Vincent. However, my first experience was very poor. No real massage. A waste of money, althought the guy ( who shall be nameless) was quite cute! but both Max and Vincent were worth every penny! Especially Max.

I will try Mtheraphy soon!

Too bad all these places are kinda hard to find if not familiar...

can't they move to more central places haha?

I'll be trying out the new ALoft this week... (hotel that is, not a spa or massage place lol)

Enelym, you do travel a lot. This week KL, then HK and Taiwan in Oct. You live to travel!

It's work work work work... well except HK and Taipei lol.

No wonder Enelym has to balance by play, play, play as "All work and no play makes Enelym a dull boy".

Enjoy your diving trip this weekend!

Here's my review of Mtherapy

It's three doors up from Mandi Manda and operated by the same people, there's no sign in front, just like MM, but there's a blue gate. It's actually on the first floor.

Go up and inside, it's obvious it's very new. Still almost has the new paint job smell. Guy at the counter is Malay, speaks English, and will tell you which boys are available now if you didn't make an appointment. He will show you their pictures. I chose MM, a Thai guy, who eventually looked nothing like his pic, but c'est la vie. I chose a "package A" which is apparently the body to body, RM60 although I wasn't shown a menu or anything.

The "rooms" are actually just partitions, though they do go all the way up to the ceiling. Anyone who's been to Fresh/Bodytron will be familiar although the rooms are much narrower. The mattress on the floor takes up space on one side of the wall so the masseur can really only work on you from one side. It's a bit claustrophobic.

There are about six of these rooms. The layout is also exactly the same as in BB Boy as they're the same row anyway. You have to walk through the reception area to the toilet cum showers which I don't like to do. At least the toilets are clean by virtue of it being so new. There's a room at the back for the boys to relax while waiting.

The massage from MM was quite strong but forgettable. I'm not a fan of B2B anyway as I don't fancy being slathered in enough oil to make tempura and then have some chubby Thai guy rub his sweaty crotch all over my back, which is exactly what happened. Maybe some people like it, I dunno. But I was far from turned on, by the massage and most of all the masseur so I declined to cum. Tipped him bare min, and got out of there.

Overall I thought its good to have a new place with new boys (esp Thai!) guess I just chose the wrong guy. I get the feeling it's the same deal you'd get at BB boy, a massage and hj plus any extras you might wanna pay for.

Guest dcgmsia

Hardact: You should try bbboy then only make the conclusion that its the same. I've been to both establishment and I'd prefer bbboy anytime (also depends on who's the masseuse). By the way, bbboy only has one basic package which is B2B but you can choose different type of massage oil. I was shocked when I was told that there's a package >RM200 at Mtheraphy.

I have been to BB boy, obviously. I'm not talking about the "spa package" nonsense cos basically there's no point paying more than the basic whether you're there for a serious massage or even for fun. The boys over at BB are cuter and more twinky but the toilets are frankly disgusting.

Anywhere you go massage in KL, the most important aspect of the massage is your masseur. That's why I still go BB :)

Hardact, thanks for your report. I nearly went for mm the other day but couldn't make it. Thank goodness! From what dcgmsia says and from my experience it bb sounds like not the same. 2 out of 3 times I was well satisfied with bb. See my above posting. Also, bb leaves other matters to the discretion of the customer/masseur. Mtheraphy offers rm210 'full package' . I think I will stick with bb!

Actually a "full service" package isn't a bad thing as long as you make sure the boys are gonna do what you want first with the mamasan.

Once you're in the room with the masseur and he's asking 200 for a fuck, you'll end up paying more. And I don't think it's sexy to haggle while you're nude and he's rubbing your dick.

Can't find anything about Senses.... or do I suck at Google? :P

Their links seems to have been removed from google and most listing places. Was looking for it the other day too. I havent been there but I think its opposite ymca and the 7-11.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic