Male HQ

Driving naked in public

kazukikinokintaro

Imagine if u get into an accident...

either needing to get off the car naked in the case of slight knock, or need to be attended to by police, passerby or medical helps in cases of more serious accidents, and being discovered and likely photographed... 

😱

Wow been a while I did that. Last one being with a fellow BWer. heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

52 minutes ago, renoma1069 said:

Got pics/vids boh? 😃

Not my style to take photos or video of fellow streaker or BW people. Not cool. Privacy is important to me heh. Today friend tomorrow I hate you and publish your stuff online. That is how you have horror expose stories heh. :P
You saw me there, you saw me there but no need for photo souvenirs to take home. Want to see more, do it again another time again and again.

I am sure the places we went might likely have some people try to snap us at CBP and Fort Road walkabout apart from trying to touch us or more when we got out of the car to walk but in the dim light, I am not concern just like when I do all my nude bike rides.

Even then these days I am not so sure if I go nude ride again as mobile cams or other camera are getting better and better to shot at dim light.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

56 minutes ago, GKS said:

ever been a nude passengers. The feeling is good. 

I was the nude Passenger since I have no licence.  He was the one in the nude driving heheh...

Come to think of it, if I have a driving licence I would be buying a car and then I will be one who do nude biking and driving heheheh...

Would like to experience being a naked passenger, can't drive so I wouldn't know the experience of being a nude driver.

I don't know anymore.

heheh I see many no driving licence like me here hahahahah.

Try a BIKE.. lagi shoik to be honest and if you are kinky and want the thrill of that 'maybe'get'caught-or-not' sensation takes you over. On a bike there is no hiding it :P But plan your route well.

For safety reasons it is best not too. Anything can happen. If you really want to just wear bathrope or raincoat to drive then stop somewhere. 

Car fun/sex is best when you stop somewhere (forest,dark alley,parks,empty places,desertedroads and hidden parking lots) foreplay 69 inside car then rim sex outside bonnet shiok! 👍👍👍 

love to be passenger of bike/car/van/lorry/bus  haha 😏

Both must be naked if not where got fun ... get caught, then get caught together heheh. Just like I do nude biking, for car best you recce the route first. Pick your path. Late night is safer to drive with windows down or a non-tainted glass car and is more kinky but late night for long roads with a slight curvature are favour by police to do road block. They do road block at the end of long curve road with no turn out for a reason tactically. This is to ensure by the time you get to halfway around the curve, then you see their road block and they see you. And if you try to U Turn, that is where they give chase. I think hard core bad guys will know that but innocent flashers your us.. got to know this heheh.  Though they might do this more on weekend nights but at random they might do so on week day nights or early morning. Just take note. So do not think a lonely long road is always safe. Recce and do dry runs and note all exist point if any.

Don't just drive. Drive to some location and walk out. Such a thrill too. heh.. Bring some drinks and food and have a naked picnic :P

On 3/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, upshot said:

Try a BIKE.. lagi shoik to be honest and if you are kinky and want the thrill of that 'maybe'get'caught-or-not' sensation takes you over. On a bike there is no hiding it :P But plan your route well.

Wahh, the power of abrasions of the inner thighs. Cry sia!

I don't know anymore.

15 hours ago, thedoctor said:

Wahh, the power of abrasions of the inner thighs. Cry sia!

Never had that problem. Why would my thighs be rubbing together on a bike? A strange sensation to feel nothing between my skin and ass on a saddle as I ride. Kinda sexually charged. Quite something....for me anyway. And when it rains, depending on the mood, that is another totally difference feeling.

Talk about rain, trying after a long drive and the bonnet is warm and in the rain and you have sex on top of it. Heavenly kinky.

You only live once.

Edited by upshot

On 3/26/2021 at 6:02 AM, upshot said:

Some decades ago I stopped riding my racing bike after falling a couple of times and losing some pieces of epidermis under the biking tights each time.  I imagine what it would have ben had I been naked! :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

• 2 weeks later...

Tried driving with pants down on highway where I knw I wont be stopping for any kind of traffics. Fully naked? It's kinda hard and risky I guess :)

Anyway, when it rains really heavy at night (the kind where no one can see what's  inside the car) ...

you can park by roadside and strip everything .. just a fun idea😝

I ever get stop I was lucky i tell them my top soaking wet which is true and my bottom actually is a boxer frm UA is looked liked tight. The told me next time try to cover up a bit. Is after my nite jog at Bedok Reservoir after jog had good fun in the toilet and shower fun my hair is wet lucky I just had gym towel which is wet too.

Edited by fetish69

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Underwearless said:

Hmmm all these posts are making me horny... 

going to drive naked later.. where should I drive to?

Changi Coastal Road leading to Changi Point. For the more adventurous, Changi Coastal Road leading to Changi Internation Airport Departure hall and arrival drive thru. LOL   :P

On 5/2/2021 at 2:30 PM, twolines said:

Tried driving with pants down on highway where I knw I wont be stopping for any kind of traffics. Fully naked? It's kinda hard and risky I guess :)

Anyway, when it rains really heavy at night (the kind where no one can see what's  inside the car) ...

you can park by roadside and strip everything .. just a fun idea😝

I tink besides the heavy rain scenario it's really hard to drive around naked in small Singapore. 

2 hours ago, naruto said:

0078AC1E-307B-40F8-9C64-5103D7155212.jpeg

WOW... Champion. :P