Male HQ

Driving naked in public

kazukikinokintaro

He could/ might be high on some kind of drug, not strong enough to make him lose his bearings and fumble, but potent enough to sharpen his senses and psychomotor (pun unintended) skills and besmirch his state of mind. Who knows, maybe he’s got issues to work through. He will need to chalk this down as a folly of youth lesson, after inevitable incarceration.

That said — he’s got quite a fine and desirable body and oh what ass he has! 🤣

Edited by HC-B

3 hours ago, HC-B said:

He could/ might be high on some kind of drug, not strong enough to make him lose his bearings and fumble, but potent enough to sharpen his senses and psychomotor (pun unintended) skills and besmirch his state of mind. Who knows, maybe he’s got issues to work through. He will need to chalk this down as a folly of youth lesson, after inevitable incarceration.

That said — he’s got quite a fine and desirable body and oh what ass he has! 🤣

If I may add....

Just another example of how there are a spectrum of imbalance in mental health that inflict anyone. Some are born mentally challenged, some mental issue happen at a certain age, brought about by physical trauma, drug induced or lack of it to treat a deteriorating condition, psychotic episodes brought on by mental stress, shock or known mental condition like bipolar, mild to extreme schizophrenia or personality disorder. The sad part many might not be aware, many of these cases do not require mandatory confinement in a locked room as treatment. And it is too costly to do so as well. For state welfare or families.

Many are considered quite sane enough to be among us. There are those who are medicated to help them stay in a calm stable state. Some lightly and some heavily and can't stop medication(usually family member will help to keep them medicated. But if they skip medication for whatever reasons, that mental instability manifest itself uninhibited. And that's where the bad part of the story comes in. I have a family relative like that who is Bipolar as I mentioned before. I know the nightmare when that flip comes.  Like Bipolar episode. Once they flip, even with medication force into them, that reverting to 'normal' takes weeks. So in my case, we have weeks of him shouting at the top of his voice, not sleeping and patches of violent breaking things and sneaking out of the house at all hours. It's not pretty, take it from me. Bipolar gets worse with age and there is no cure. Might even come to the point where medication NO LONGER WORKS. I dread that day for their loved one to come.

Problem is medication dull their senses in order to suppress their weird behaviour tendency. If it was you, you find it hard to exist like that. But it is not a state you want to be in and some start to feel fine enough they decide not to take their medication ( they hide the pills from us pretending that they ate it) And this is where once the medication wears off, their brain goes off the deep end and take a dive into psychotic chaos. In this state, anything they were thinking about, influence or comes to mind become a focal point of the madness. This guy on a motorbike is likely going through something like that. No exhibitionist will go to this EXTREME to ride about nude like that if he or she is sane. You want to know another Bipolar psychotic episode that happen to a celebrity? Google Kanye West and his outburst with Trump. Many thought he was being clever and brilliant, and then he made that famous President Bid Speech? That was him having a maniac episode.

And so, that was why I wrote in another thread recently about a press article, of a young Poly student guy scolding a minority couple in public in front of others in Singapore, educated and fully aware of Singapore's rules on Sedition Act ( more or less ) but here he was photographed or video yelling at them about mix race relationship. That is an UNSTABLE PERSON or something triggered him like not taking his daily medication... NOT A RACIST ACT or Gay-phobic in some other case we read. I am angry how we see such story and moronic gay guys immediately jump to GAY-PHOBIC as conclusion. Just to fit their hateful narrative. Long before you have gay-phobia....MENTAL ILLNESS has been around a millennium longer. Give a heart and also do not fuck up our gay cause with a narrow mind.

Sorry for the deviation but there is a lesson to be learned here.. got carried away but this need to be told too. I hate to see how this 'naked motorist story' become hijacked to fit some exciting Gay story angle instead of considering maybe there is more to this than the sexy exhibitionist angle. Hope this bring some useful info for you guys.

So before you think this motorist was being kinky and you want to beat him at doing this? Better think carefully heheh...

To be frank.. from the way some guys here communicate or write, you know there are psychotic issues happening with them. Mantel issue does not mean like what you see in movies. They can be the most normal person you meet including me. LOL.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, GKS said:

Drive with these briefs good enough. 

2021-08-10_13-16-34.jpg

I totally agrees with the guest. 

As an old cock member, you should already know the rules of the forum.

If I catching you post videos indiscriminately, or gets another report of your indiscriminate actions, I will come after you.

This will be your last warning.  

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 10:45 AM, wanton_mee said:

if u got into accident ...funny leh.. 

Cock gone straight away if he falls on the front.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/30/2023 at 9:29 AM, AlifBttm said:

I ever try this with one of the driver. I sit behind the driver seat, n lift his shirt to his chest level n play with his nipple. kind of interesting thou. n the rest is history

Can I try on the driver u know of or u? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, theSinner said:

Tried driving fully naked, but it's too big a risk for me. Can't imagine if a tp rides beside me and see me naked. Will definitely go behind bars.

But driving bottomless, done that many times, and yes I liked it a lot

I tried bottomless too. But i was driving a BlueSG car. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

Just the thought of this makes me turn green and sick

My campus is next to train station. once when I am about to go home with my friends. we crossed the rail, and we see an accident. I saw human head scattered on the rail and it has un pleasant smell. fishy but not like a fish smell and it makes you dizzy. I really scary whenever i am on the street. especially doing dumb just like on the video above.

• 2 weeks later...