Male HQ

Handsome (Smelly Gugu) + Blowjob

Guest 🤔🤔🤔

Guest 🤔🤔🤔

Ok I know this sounds weird; but would you give, say, your handsome crush or a random stranger whom you’re super attracted to, a blowjob, even if their gugus don’t have pleasant smell? (Assume that you’re in public and you can’t wash) 

Guest 🤔🤔🤔
4 minutes ago, Guest justsuck said:

For impromptu oral sex, u need to hold and breath and straight away suck already

I’ve seen some videos where they breathe in some oil thingy, does that work to get rid of the smell temporarily I wonder lol

Guest Chowchow
2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Sometimes, the smell can be so overwhelming that you won't give a blowjob when the underwear was pulled down.

Just like stinky cheese, someone may like it 

Guest Derelict
9 hours ago, Guest 🤔🤔🤔 said:

Ok I know this sounds weird; but would you give, say, your handsome crush or a random stranger whom you’re super attracted to, a blowjob, even if their gugus don’t have pleasant smell? (Assume that you’re in public and you can’t wash) 

Cannot. Once I met a man, he unzipped....knn...such a strong urine and smelly odour. But Derelict is slutty and Derelict wants KukuJiao. So I risked death to suck it. That night I vomited.  Doc thought I food poisoning!

From then on Derelict dare not suck smelly KukuJiao

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest 🤔🤔🤔 said:

But if really super handsome that kind, makes your heart race like crazy one, also won’t give him bj ah? Haha

most of the time these type wont have smelly cock since they are likely to be image and hygiene conscious

Guest 🤔🤔🤔
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

most of the time these type wont have smelly cock since they are likely to be image and hygiene conscious

But if they just finish exercising and sweating like fountain, that one is fine? 

Guest 🤔🤔🤔
23 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE AND STILL NOPE. Not that I don't want, just can't do it. Once got the smell my racing heart would stop beating, goes dead. Hiaz...

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Guest 🤔🤔🤔 said:

But if really super handsome that kind, makes your heart race like crazy one, also won’t give him bj ah? Haha

Can't eat his banana, then eat his 2 red grapes loh. Still can get shiok lah. But if really really like him, can take his cock and imagine like taking the smelly and bitter chinese medicine loh. Smelly and bitter medicine is Good for you 😜 Ultimately the best reward you get is his hot man juice essence.

Guest kaypoh
8 hours ago, Guest 🤔🤔🤔 said:

But if they just finish exercising and sweating like fountain, that one is fine? 

but sweat is different to stinky KKJ

Guest 🤔🤔🤔
6 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Can't eat his banana, then eat his 2 red grapes loh. Still can get shiok lah. But if really really like him, can take his cock and imagine like taking the smelly and bitter chinese medicine loh. Smelly and bitter medicine is Good for you 😜 Ultimately the best reward you get is his hot man juice essence.

Hahahaha true, the most important element is the essence right 😍

Guest 🤔🤔🤔
1 hour ago, Guest kaypoh said:

but sweat is different to stinky KKJ

To me I don’t mind their sweat haha..I find it more manly and sexier 😍

Guest Derelict
17 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Cannot. Once I met a man, he unzipped....knn...such a strong urine and smelly odour. But Derelict is slutty and Derelict wants KukuJiao. So I risked death to suck it. That night I vomited.  Doc thought I food poisoning!

Get yours from PAP, MOE & the police.

18 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

18 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Was he hot? 

13 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Right, nipples are quite safe to suck, anytime.  If it tastes salty, it is only the dried sweat that he emitted earlier.

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Hahahaha....

To clamp on my nose??

Oooouch! NVM...I'll just let him go find a cheese lover. LOL 

Use in time of urgemergency.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Derelict
16 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Right, nipples are quite safe to suck, anytime.  If it tastes salty, it is only the dried sweat that he emitted earlier.

Not those nipples with plenty of stale saliva on them, like those in saunas. Ultra turn off.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Lol, experienced this in HK. Still sucked and bottomed for since he's really my type. It smelled funky but still bearable and understandable since it was at night. I'm alright with a moderately unpleasant smell. Need to inspect the source of the smell first. No actual cheese so proceeded. It tasted pretty manly as well.

16 hours ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

tasted pretty manly as well.

wow nice!

to be honest, I have not seen one who is @ the receiving end declined a dick! never! 
overzealously touching and wanted a dick is usually their pattern, no matter how I say NO!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, sgwildfire18 said:

Had this experience before ... handsome guy .. but the minute I pulled his underwear down, I recoiled .. nearly puked ... told him no way I can do it .. he was also embarrassed and apologized for the stink

The stink is the urine smell or he did not properly clean his cock for a long long long time? Importance of personal hygiene? Need strong Dettol / disinfectant (hospital grade) wipes maybe? 😱

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The stink is the urine smell or he did not properly clean his cock for a long long long time? Importance of personal hygiene? Need strong Dettol / disinfectant (hospital grade) wipes maybe? 😱

Do you really need Dettol to clean? Why not just masturbate with body wash once in a while?

Guest Guest

There is a guy that I sometimes meet up for sex. But often, his BO is so strong that it is an instant turn off. His shirt is always stained with his sweat, and he would smell like he had been doing manual labour the whole day. I would cook up some excuse and just walk away. Sorry, I just can't.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a guy that I sometimes meet up for sex. But often, his BO is so strong that it is an instant turn off. His shirt is always stained with his sweat, and he would smell like he had been doing manual labour the whole day. I would cook up some excuse and just walk away. Sorry, I just can't.

I cannot stand the smell of BO. 

As for a strong smelling penis, if the smell is musk, I find it a bit more acceptable - but not if it is of stale urine or worse. 

I think the smell of urine may be due to them urinating without pulling back their foreskin, so the urine continuously "marinate" their glans penis. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.