Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

Went for the first time with a friend yesterday around 4 to 6pm. Took the $22 for 2h offer. Nice small place that's very near me. Wish there were more options for the hot spring or that the water was hotter. Me and my friend touched each other in the cold bath but it was a bit crowded so we didn't do much haha. Saw a hot muscular guy come in with his friend and we kept looking at each other I think. Might go there again if I need the cold bath for recovery.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:10 AM, sleepypan said:

options

On 4/25/2022 at 6:10 AM, sleepypan said:

Went for the first time with a friend yesterday around 4 to 6pm. Took the $22 for 2h offer. Nice small place that's very near me. Wish there were more options for the hot spring or that the water was hotter. Me and my friend touched each other in the cold bath but it was a bit crowded so we didn't do much haha. Saw a hot muscular guy come in with his friend and we kept looking at each other I think. Might go there again if I need the cold bath for recovery.

wah your friend lucky hehe

On 4/14/2022 at 7:16 PM, eminent82 said:

Visited joya for first time & 99.9% not likely to return

1. after reaching the place, was told that their $22 quick soak pass is not available on PH eve (but they did not state on their website) & have to pay full price<_<

2. their deck chairs smell quite badly

3. so many tripping hazards around the place

The only plus points:

1. place is not so crowded

2. sauna temperature is ok

Saw one of their staff went in for a quick shower, nice view

hi eminent I think your eyes got issue. I went to check and their website did state that the $22 quick soak is not valid on PH eve. not saying anything against you but i feel accusing a business of misinformation is not right 

spacer.png

On 4/29/2022 at 12:11 AM, Waylen said:

hi eminent I think your eyes got issue. I went to check and their website did state that the $22 quick soak is not valid on PH eve. not saying anything against you but i feel accusing a business of misinformation is not right 

spacer.png

hi waylen, thanks for the info. If they have such important note for customers & they expect you to know then they should have place it clearly somewhere on the top page (e.g. in the price list) or make this box a "moving" one so people will not miss it. Also not everyone use instagram to see their updates.

image.png.75ed96418c45f121e8bde79f48399cd7.png

Of course now uncle must make new glasses & open eyes really really big to avoid such things in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Went on Thursday

It isnt that bad for $22. Its just like any simple onsen, not that kind of high end one. 

Not crowded but if you just wanna relax and chill, and not people watch or hoping for other fun things. 

The small crowd wasnt that bad either… 

i am on their mailing list & today at 4pmtrue they sent me this:

Private Onsen Summer Promotion

d720c3_988a7f6d7b914ba2bf79aec868c636c8~

8 DAYS LEFT

ENJOY 15% OFF PRIVATE ONSEN

Terms and Conditions apply.

WhatsApp or Call us at 8847 2081 to make a booking with us!

*Valid while slots are still available*

On 5/23/2022 at 4:32 PM, 30yochinese said:

i am on their mailing list & today at 4pmtrue they sent me this:

Private Onsen Summer Promotion

d720c3_988a7f6d7b914ba2bf79aec868c636c8~

8 DAYS LEFT

ENJOY 15% OFF PRIVATE ONSEN

Terms and Conditions apply.

WhatsApp or Call us at 8847 2081 to make a booking with us!

*Valid while slots are still available*

On 5/29/2022 at 1:30 AM, Forumer said:

No. They are within the male onsen. You can lie down naked and sleep lol

How many patrons today?

I love the resting decks too. The one near to the door is too open and will be splashed with water if there is someone bathing besides it.

Do other onsens such as Spa 1 and G spa have resting decks?

Now Joya onsen stop its 22 dollars for 2 hrs promo, they only have package for 3 hrs onsen currently which means if you want to go for a 3hr onsen you need to buy package at its lowest of 200 over for merely 10 visits, and each visit is 3 hrs and must use it within a month. All these made customers feel that they only interested in our money.... so if i not visiting 10 visits in 1 month, then... ha ha ha ... this Joya onsen is digging its own grave and to wind up its business in no time, unless they open up more pte onsen for the str couples. I can see many str couples booking it which is also costly but i understand str couples also need new place to 'have fun', since yunomori does not have pte onsen... then these str couples no choice have to go all the way to jurong just to find a new place to 'have fun'.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:42 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Now Joya onsen stop its 22 dollars for 2 hrs promo, they only have package for 3 hrs onsen currently which means if you want to go for a 3hr onsen you need to buy package at its lowest of 200 over for merely 10 visits, and each visit is 3 hrs and must use it within a month. All these made customers feel that they only interested in our money.... so if i not visiting 10 visits in 1 month, then... ha ha ha ... this Joya onsen is digging its own grave and to wind up its business in no time, unless they open up more pte onsen for the str couples. I can see many str couples booking it which is also costly but i understand str couples also need new place to 'have fun', since yunomori does not have pte onsen... then these str couples no choice have to go all the way to jurong just to find a new place to 'have fun'.

Bro why so salty about how a business will do? I have fun all the time at Joya and im ok paying 41.8 with 10% safra discount.. no need to bring towels and crowd lvl is not insane and stressful like yunomori. If u like yunomori more then u can just go there sis. Made quite alot of friends in the public male onsen, and i would say ppl that go to joya compared to yuno is much more wholesome and kind.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to try joya onsen last friday july 8 around 7pm and i kind like it there. Place is quiet and can relax. Might be going mostly after work since my workplace is around the area. 

To the guy in the sauna who told me " i thought you are straight" hahaha Hi there if you are here. 👋  🤭

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 4:36 PM, Forumer said:

Joya is DEAD.

For you this place is dead. But for some, is a peaceful and quiet place where there is no 色咪咪 uncle, or weirdo trying to catch your attention by walk-in and out of the dry sauna.

Is obvious that 90% of those patrons are PLU, but NOT all PLUs are interested in you. If we don’t reciprocate, just leave us alone PLEASE!!! If they PLAY with someone else doesn’t mean they want to play with you, so please leave them alone. Get your concept right and you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you 🙏 and Happy National Day!