Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 8/14/2022 at 9:47 PM, top_suck said:

The counter attendant once told me that the 7th visit (paying thru directly to joya and not from third party (e.g lazada) will be free.. anyone knows of this promo?? 

Helliuu so i went there for about 8 times this yr alr, so basically my 7th time was FOC. My next free visit would be my 12th time. If you do the math its p worth it. Just to note, i always pay at their counter, never bothered to look at 3rd party. 

Edited by Hotcaeks
On 8/23/2022 at 9:05 PM, Hotcaeks said:

To be honest if you hate joya, dont come, because joya customer i see so far is very wholsome one. Even the staffs. So dont come and ruin the peace. Do u even need the jap clothes?? U also not spending the entire day there. What u need for???

On 8/24/2022 at 6:18 AM, bigbuttboy said:

dress code inside? cover front show butt?

No need to cover just put towel on ur head

On 8/27/2022 at 11:52 AM, kidster said:

It was around 10 patrons or less before the promo too.

Strange, the promo doesn't seem to help much in pulling in more crowd. 

20 people in an onsen is a little too much for me yesterday :"-) i prefer lesser crowd for onsen so i can shoot my shot with lesser embarrassment

On 8/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, Swimfun said:

Dear uncles

We do fully understand and respect your fetish to find someone with the same desire as you to do your private business in public. May we have a humble request for you to allow the dry sauna in OPERATIONS at all times, and DO NOT switch it OFF and assuming everyone on earth are there for the same activities as you may think.

Remember, the dry sauna serve an original purpose and definitely not a holding area nor cold room. If you feeling HOT or uncomfortable due to the heat inside the dry sauna, then is time for you to sit outside and enjoy the breeze.

Do note that some may look, feel or smell like AJ; even they are, they might not have the same desire as you.

We can endure your act as long as you do not disturb our peace and quiet of enjoyment. You might be there to release and we are there to relax.

Please draw the line clear, thank you!

Happy Sunday!

Must direct this to the crew-cut hairstyle uncle who ALWAYS switches off the sauna light AND heater.

He ALWAYS does that whenever I was there with my friend and it’s FK IRRITATING. 

STOP YOUR NONSENSE, uncle.

On 8/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, Swimfun said:

Dear uncles

We do fully understand and respect your fetish to find someone with the same desire as you to do your private business in public. May we have a humble request for you to allow the dry sauna in OPERATIONS at all times, and DO NOT switch it OFF and assuming everyone on earth are there for the same activities as you may think.

Remember, the dry sauna serve an original purpose and definitely not a holding area nor cold room. If you feeling HOT or uncomfortable due to the heat inside the dry sauna, then is time for you to sit outside and enjoy the breeze.

Do note that some may look, feel or smell like AJ; even they are, they might not have the same desire as you.

We can endure your act as long as you do not disturb our peace and quiet of enjoyment. You might be there to release and we are there to relax.

Please draw the line clear, thank you!

Happy Sunday!

I think should let Joya know, maybe they can blacklist lj uncle. We need our peace man