Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 9/16/2022 at 1:38 PM, Hotcaeks said:

Planning to go Joya onsen tonight but i just saw they close at 9.30pm tdy and 50% off starts at 7.30! I would probably try to go at 7 and see if they let me in for 50%.. i mean, they close at 9.30 they better let us go at 7. OR i will go tmr, see how

Screenshot_20220916-133203_Instagram.jpg

Why public onsen is always closed every now and then for a few hours randomly?

On 9/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, kidster said:

Why public onsen is always closed every now and then for a few hours randomly?

Apparently cause got ppl book the public onsen. But much more expensive lah.. i get they trying to earn as much money as they can but at least they got update whenever its closed so we can plan before going down. Usually after 9.30pm female side will close leh. Male not rly affected so we should be fine la.

Btw, i usually go joya by my rental car, but now i no more car, anyone know what time is the last jookoon train??

On 9/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, Hotcaeks said:

Apparently cause got ppl book the public onsen. But much more expensive lah.. i get they trying to earn as much money as they can but at least they got update whenever its closed so we can plan before going down. Usually after 9.30pm female side will close leh. Male not rly affected so we should be fine la.

Btw, i usually go joya by my rental car, but now i no more car, anyone know what time is the last jookoon train??

Look here. Find here. First, select the station you want to board (Joo Koon for here I presume), then look at the direction you heading towards it will show you the last train which will depart the station you are at.

http://journey.smrt.com.sg/journey/station_info/joo-koon/first-and-last-train/

On 9/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, Kimochi said:

Look here. Find here. First, select the station you want to board (Joo Koon for here I presume), then look at the direction you heading towards it will show you the last train which will depart the station you are at.

http://journey.smrt.com.sg/journey/station_info/joo-koon/first-and-last-train/

yeah… it’s ard 10 min walk. Good or better to be at the train station by 2300-2315hrs

On 9/18/2022 at 11:17 PM, jules88 said:

It's one bus stop away from JK Station. Can take 99 and 974. Brings you to SAFTI then you cross to opposite side via traffic lights.

On a separate note, wanna say thanks to the 3 guys I met tonight.

Thanks for the info! What good soup did i miss out on tonight :"( was it crowded tonight?

On 9/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, Hotcaeks said:

Can always use Get Go

On 9/20/2022 at 11:15 PM, goodboy83 said:

back. not crowded. few hunks, one cutie, nothing happened, all bo chup me when i want to start conversation and making move to be friends, haha, but ok lah enjoy the onsen facilities. sad, next time only go with someone from here first, at least can talk, not so boring...

Ahh damn, you got no partner or friend to go with? But ya agree, a bit boring if go alone. Can try go grindr find buddy thats where i found mine

Edited by Hotcaeks