Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

4 hours ago, bigbuttboy said:

And come and join to find out haha

I only want to know how you felt :)  whether you enjoyed (you probably did) and whether anyone kept starring at your big butt :)

2 hours ago, bigbuttboy said:

secretly wishes someone would "accidentally" touch my butt or "purposely" grab/spank my butt haha

So that means nobody did anything to you:(  Never mind, next round!  So you will go again?

MONDAY NO MORE BLUES 

Beginner's friendly 
Any fitness level can join 

🍌HIIT Workout🔥
@$25 per pax 

🍌HIIT Workout + Post Workout🔥 
@$35 per pax 

Telegram to enquire & register
nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

On 3/20/2023 at 10:25 PM, Gralamin said:

Rylin is friendly, and he plans HIIT session enjoyable and fun. Highly recommend to join his session. 

Can you share how the post workout session is like ? 

MONDAY 27MAR 

👉HIIT Workout in BRIEFS 
@$25 per pax

(💲💲💲 ADVANCE PAYMENT only)

✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️Max 20 pax per class

Telegram to register

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Visitor
13 hours ago, nodresscode said:

😁EXCITING TUESDAY 😁

Capture.JPG

Hi I am a gym trainer from Thailand.  I am coming to Singapore next week.  Can I join in the Tuesday workout? What is post workout?

Attended HIIT for the 1st time. Was done in circuit training style and was drenched in sweat just after 1 round. Instructor was welcoming, friendly, approachable, gracious, reassuring, accommodating, patient, and attentive to my needs. Met a few really kind and helpful people in class too. It was a most pleasant and enjoyable experience. 

23 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

Hi I am a gym trainer from Thailand.  I am coming to Singapore next week.  Can I join in the Tuesday workout? What is post workout?

Sawadeekrab Khun PT, 

Please send me a private message or telegram me nodresscode2233 

Attended the trade massage session last night. Interesting experience. We took turns on each other in rotation, freely giving each other a good rub. Randomly paired. The receiver wears a blindfold and that totally heightens the experience of being touched. You can get pretty aroused easily, friends. And if the giver is attentive to you, you feel very comforted and intimate with him, of course you wouldnt know who is it! Only the giver will know who he massaged, as the giver is not blindfolded. That mystery of who was that guy that gave that very special touch is still in my head, oh my, cant stop thinking and guessing who is it. Would love to connect! Was standing throughout the session. At times, you expereince several other helping hands, lols. At one point, there might have been 2 to 3 sets of hands all over me, with some light tongue teasing over the nips. Totally got weak at the knees, multisensory experience. It can be an intimate experience with many guys in one session, just have to let go of inhibition and give as much as you would like others to give you in return. And it helps that the instructor is good looking, sexy too, nice butt! Helps get the juices flowing. He is also in full glory throughout the session. Love u guys lots and lots! 😊

5 hours ago, Beach19 said:

Attended the trade massage session last night. Interesting experience. We took turns on each other in rotation, freely giving each other a good rub. Randomly paired. The receiver wears a blindfold and that totally heightens the experience of being touched. You can get pretty aroused easily, friends. And if the giver is attentive to you, you feel very comforted and intimate with him, of course you wouldnt know who is it! Only the giver will know who he massaged, as the giver is not blindfolded. That mystery of who was that guy that gave that very special touch is still in my head, oh my, cant stop thinking and guessing who is it. Would love to connect! Was standing throughout the session. At times, you expereince several other helping hands, lols. At one point, there might have been 2 to 3 sets of hands all over me, with some light tongue teasing over the nips. Totally got weak at the knees, multisensory experience. It can be an intimate experience with many guys in one session, just have to let go of inhibition and give as much as you would like others to give you in return. And it helps that the instructor is good looking, sexy too, nice butt! Helps get the juices flowing. He is also in full glory throughout the session. Love u guys lots and lots! 😊

is that the post workout thing after the hiit?

7 hours ago, Beach19 said:

Wow that’s hot. Anyone cummed?

Guest Handsome
10 hours ago, Beach19 said:

How are the guys ? Good looking ? Muscular ?  I don’t really find it exciting to be touched by random guys I don’t like 

2 minutes ago, Guest Handsome said:

How are the guys ? Good looking ? Muscular ?  I don’t really find it exciting to be touched by random guys I don’t like 

Think it really depends on the mix of the day. Sometimes the mixed soup can be pretty tasty, sometimes a little tad off? But it happens right. Understand how u feel, i guess if the chemistry doesnt feel right, you can stop, take a short break and maybe have a chat with instructor if can reassign? Think keeping an open mind could help, its after all a session for letting go of inhibitions and no judgement. Realised that at the end, everyone there just wanted the same thing. To be accepted. To be comforted. By each other. 

Guest Guest_P

First time attended the trade massage on Tuesday evening. A nice cosy and relax environment, with an attentive trainer. It is good that most of us are relaxed and letting go inhibitions as we move along with the session. It is also a session that we can rediscover ourselves.

19 hours ago, Beach19 said:

Think it really depends on the mix of the day. Sometimes the mixed soup can be pretty tasty, sometimes a little tad off? But it happens right. Understand how u feel, i guess if the chemistry doesnt feel right, you can stop, take a short break and maybe have a chat with instructor if can reassign? Think keeping an open mind could help, its after all a session for letting go of inhibitions and no judgement. Realised that at the end, everyone there just wanted the same thing. To be accepted. To be comforted. By each other. 

How can it feel right even to begin with - to be touched intimately erotically  by strangers who are not my type ? Im considered a hunk and hope to massage another hunk or hunks and vice versa .  So no blindfold for me. 

28 minutes ago, Guest Me 2 said:

How can it feel right even to begin with - to be touched intimately erotically  by strangers who are not my type ? Im considered a hunk and hope to massage another hunk or hunks and vice versa .  So no blindfold for me. 

Hunk for hunk, thats only natural. 😊

🥰🥰Tonight 31MAR 🥰

✔️Max 20 pax per class

Telegram to register

span widgepan widgetpan widgets

pan widget

Edited by nodresscode

GET FIT & HAVE A BLAST TUESDAY

✔️Max 20 pax per class

Telegram to register

🔥 Burn It - Sweat It 🔥

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Massager
On 4/2/2023 at 3:41 PM, nodresscode said:

Sensual Monday

***Featuring Body Model - JC 

✔️Max 20 pax per class

Telegram to register

Body Model - JC in this poster (Consent granted by model himself) 

MTXX_MH20230402_153839318.jpg

Hi - those have attended the massage session - how was it? How was Body Model JC?  Did you get to touch his naked body? Is he handsome?  Please share your feedback ok!  

Guest Cross-Fitter
On 4/4/2023 at 7:45 PM, persianblue said:

curious about the workout and the after session

Me too - please share how long is the after session and what is involved.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.