Male HQ

Best pool shower / changing

begleitung

On 11/26/2021 at 3:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

Stadium is not under ActiveSG. 

Booking should be done in sportshub.com

https://www.sportshub.com.sg/book-facilities

Ah I see. Thanks thanks! Might give it a try sometime. But for normal swimming pool entry, do we just walk in and pay? Coz I only see the booking facility for lap but not for normal pool

Edited by SociNerd

On 11/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, Guest guest said:

NUS ? U talking abt e pool located at Computing Drive? 

cant remember already.. i remember its an old building but its near a new swimming pool building so i assume near or at NUS SRC.

was very surprised when i went there for the first time for training a few years ago, couldnt keep a hard on down and got teased by friends haha

On 11/24/2021 at 3:32 PM, Guest SCC said:

Farrar closed down long time ago right?

it was closed and taken over by Ang Peng Siong as a private training pool for a while.  Not sure whether he is still operating it these days.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 11/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, Guest SCC said:

OIC. Members of the Public can go?

I had many hours fun in this toilet cum shower rooms.  the first toilet stall from the shower room had peepholes so you can watch all the guys showering (most of them will be completely naked).  i will watch out for the ones who sport erection.  they are the ones who will then normally walk over to the toilet stall and show off their raging hardons to whoever wants to watch.  I often suck them off - many young guys in their teens right up to mid-40s.

All in sex is fair.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:06 PM, kimlo777 said:

I had many hours fun in this toilet cum shower rooms.  the first toilet stall from the shower room had peepholes so you can watch all the guys showering (most of them will be completely naked).  i will watch out for the ones who sport erection.  they are the ones who will then normally walk over to the toilet stall and show off their raging hardons to whoever wants to watch.  I often suck them off - many young guys in their teens right up to mid-40s.

What fun!🤪

Like fun, I think it’s time to go swimming 

You mean long time ago or recently? The photos of the shower room don't look new leh..

On 12/7/2021 at 7:39 PM, Leanmeat said:

You mean long time ago or recently? The photos of the shower room don't look new leh..

long time ago in the 80s-90s

All in sex is fair.

Years ago, I visited Hometeam ns club at sembawang. 

Nice circular jacuzzi and every was naked. 

The cement wall and jacuzzi, Ambience was like a scene in a Roman's movie. 

Some guy came to me and ask if i want to have fun. Haha. 

Too bad it was closed and renovated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 11:01 PM, gucici said:

Years ago, I visited Hometeam ns club at sembawang. 

Nice circular jacuzzi and every was naked. 

The cement wall and jacuzzi, Ambience was like a scene in a Roman's movie. 

Some guy came to me and ask if i want to have fun. Haha. 

Too bad it was closed and renovated. 

Edited by skybeach

Guest Intrigued
On 12/25/2021 at 4:28 PM, skybeach said:

Yes, totally regretted not going there more often or even everyday, since I stay nearby. Inside can be completely free and easy. Totally nude is ok with everyone. The steamroom is completely dark and is nicely hot, very nice for relaxation. The showers outside are all open concept. Everyone can see everyone from any angle, but it's all ok. And best of all, it's all free for HomeTeam and SAFRA members. Too bad I only visited a few times and then it got renovated. The only minus is that the jacuzzi is room temperature water, not hot water. 

The HomeTeamNS Sembawang is permanently closed?

Anyone got photo of its circular jacuzzi, cement wall and Roman ambience?

Guest Intrigued
On 12/25/2021 at 6:34 PM, gucici said:

At least 7 years ago

Thought it is renovating? Then why suddenly closed? Google search said it is "permanently closed"????? Really????

Guest Intrigued

Did Sembawang HomeTeamNS use the Roman aqueduct to bring in the nearby thermal hotspring water from Sembawang park for their Jacuzzi? They should have done that. Will sure be a hit and they won't have to close then! Lol

Imagine all the natural therapeutic properties of thermal hotspring water in their Jacuzzi for all!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic