Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

Guests Bitching Fights


Guest Eeewwwwwww
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Eeewwwwwww

Tan Yong Jian and Ho Yong Jian. Both Forever Jian! Such stupid, grotesque names!

 

Pray tell what nationality are they? I suspect they are both....

 

Ho Yong Jian is the best name for a whore!!! Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest 377A said:

Think the married businessman is going to be charged with 377A for having sex with another male. For those who are fearful of 377A and have sex with other men, think time for you  to leave the country and seek for asylum in gay friendly countries.  

 

Yup, to those scared paranoid gays, Sg is too dangerous for you to stay here. The authorities are coming after you for having sex with men. Quick ! Flee the country before you are caught ! And please don't ever come back here for your own personal safety. 🙄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Worry Worry
On 11/19/2021 at 6:46 PM, Guest Eeewwwwwww said:

Tan Yong Jian and Ho Yong Jian. Both Forever Jian! Such stupid, grotesque names!

 

Pray tell what nationality are they? I suspect they are both....

 

Who cares the shit for them. I'm more worried about the government prosecution of the married businessman for having gay sex. So kum gong ! Go report police for what  !! So fucking stupid!! Just paid the damn ransom lah and settle it discreetly ! Why give yourself more shit when you know you are going to be prosecuted under 377A. What an idiot  !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest You work in SPF is it?!
On 11/19/2021 at 7:23 PM, Guest Worry Worry said:

 

Who cares the shit for them. I'm more worried about the government prosecution of the married businessman for having gay sex. So kum gong ! Go report police for what  !! So fucking stupid!! Just paid the damn ransom lah and settle it discreetly ! Why give yourself more shit when you know you are going to be prosecuted under 377A. What an idiot  !

 

How you know he is going to be persecuted under 377A? 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gay bitches know all
On 11/19/2021 at 8:49 PM, Guest You work in SPF is it?! said:

How you know he is going to be persecuted under 377A? 😳

 

Oh, I heard from the gay bitches here ranting about fear of 377A about the government coming for us gays here.. Oh, you mean is not true? 😳

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Dunplay2
On 11/19/2021 at 8:53 PM, Guest SPF boleh said:

Ha is it the SPF jealous of the gay sex cos most of them are Muslims with fat Muslim wives who cannot even suck?

 

Be careful, you are bordering on racism... even if garment dun look for  you, the moderator here will be coming for you...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, Guest Dunplay2 said:

 

Be careful, you are bordering on racism... even if garment dun look for  you, the moderator here will be coming for you...

 

 

To them it is a sign of virtue and purity.

 

If I say Muslim men all got small dicks, then they can come after me. 

 

Okayyyyyy? 😉👈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Surprised
On 11/19/2021 at 8:56 PM, Guest Gay bitches know all said:

 

Oh, I heard from the gay bitches here ranting about fear of 377A about the government coming for us gays here.. Oh, you mean is not true? 😳

 

Oh so you mean you are not a gay bitch yourself? Surprise!!!! 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Surprised 2
On 11/19/2021 at 9:08 PM, Guest Surprised said:

Oh so you mean you are not a gay bitch yourself? Surprise!!!! 😳

 

I'm surprised you are a gay bitch too !!! 😳

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wa kao can you IMAGINE!!!!

Hmmmmm now all the gay Malay and Chinese SPF officers are gathered around their office table watching the 5 hot sex sessions of the rich business man and his bf.

 

They will watch it on repeat for 2 years before they will decide what to do with the gay business man and his bf. 😂😂😂

 

Free proper gay porn for these sex deprived cheapos for the upcoming 2 years I am so madddddd!!!!!! 😡🤬👹

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest 377A said:

Think the married businessman is going to be charged with 377A for having sex with another male. For those who are fearful of 377A and have sex with other men, think time for you  to leave the country and seek for asylum in gay friendly countries. 

 

 

Those who have commented about the fear of 377A have gone radio silence.. Maybe they have left Singapore or have committed themselves to IMH for mental treatment.  😁😋

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, Guest Ohh.. said:

 

Those who have commented about the fear of 377A have gone radio silence.. Maybe they have left Singapore or have committed themselves to IMH for mental treatment.  😁😋

 

 

Your hallucination and fixation are very serious. Have you taken your medication this morning?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Goodness
On 11/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

Your hallucination and fixation are very serious. Have you taken your medication this morning?

 

Apparently,  Guest Guest has escaped from IMH 😳

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Speak for yourself
On 11/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Guest Goodness said:

 

Apparently,  Guest Guest has escaped from IMH 😳

 

Speak for yourself, deluded one. You must be constantly high on drugs to hallucinate 24/7 about the state of gay rights and equality in Singapore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Goodness
On 11/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, Guest Speak for yourself said:

Speak for yourself, deluded one. You must be constantly high on drugs to hallucinate 24/7 about the state of gay rights and equality in Singapore.

 

Hahaha, Guest Speak for yourself has issues with his family members,  friends or society at large. Poor him, must have been traumatised by the unfair treatment and prejudices that he received in his life resulting him being a miserable grumpy person. Keeps on talking about drugs and getting high, one can fathom the amount of drugs he has taken.  😄Well, he can continue to indulge in his misery of being constantly bothered by his perceived negativity towards gays, grow more wrinkles and white hair and even become more bitter along the way while I enjoy my time being gay here and not losing any sleep over it. Hahaha. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 1:33 PM, Guest Goodness said:

 

Hahaha, Guest Speak for yourself has issues with his family members,  friends or society at large. Poor him, must have been traumatised by the unfair treatment and prejudices that he received in his life resulting him being a miserable grumpy person. Keeps on talking about drugs and getting high, one can fathom the amount of drugs he has taken.  😄Well, he can continue to indulge in his misery of being constantly bothered by his perceived negativity towards gays, grow more wrinkles and white hair and even become more bitter along the way while I enjoy my time being gay here and not losing any sleep over it. Hahaha. 

 

 

Speaking from your personal experience? They sound terrible! You even admitted to doing drugs! You can go on deceiving yourself in your last sentence. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 4:45 PM, Guest Phew~ said:

Speaking from your personal experience? They sound terrible! You even admitted to doing drugs! You can go on deceiving yourself in your last sentence. 😄

 

Hahaha, I'm  not complaining about gays' inequality and unfair treatment. Wonder who's whining about it ?  😁

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Sigh you are in bad shape
On 11/20/2021 at 6:07 PM, Guest Enjoy said:

 

Hahaha, I'm  not complaining about gays' inequality and unfair treatment. Wonder who's whining about it ?  😁

 

 

You are triggered by mentionings of inequality and unfair treatment because you recalled similar things in your life. You are so fixated on these bad memories that they became your trauma. So you go into denial mode each time and constantly need to lash out at people, even strangers you have never met online. You are so vulnerable and emotionally volatile, even strangers on the internet can unwittingly trigger you with the most casual of remarks that are not even directed at you. For your own sake, pls seek help! 😁😋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter