Male HQ

DongHua 动画 (Chinese Anime) with BL theme

Samuel Lim

Not sure if anyone is into Donghua (Chinese anime). I find them captivating, with profoundly beautiful and heartwarming story line- Just sharing one of the that I've recently binged [with BL (boy's love) theme]:

Enjoy!

**I'll add more if the response is good 😜

Mo Dao Zu Shi - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Mo Dao Zu Shi (Chinese: 魔道祖师; pinyin: Mó Dào Zǔ Shī; lit. 'Demonic Way Ancestral Master') is a donghua series based on the novel of the same name written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (Chinese: 墨香铜臭). It is produced by Tencent Penguin Pictures and B.C May Pictures. The series depicts a fictional Xianxia world where humans attempt to cultivate to a state of immortality, known as Xian (Chinese: ).The protagonist of the series, Wei Wuxian, due to certain circumstances, deviated from the conventional cultivation path to Xian, and eventually created Mo Dao (the Demonic Path).

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

• G_M changed the title to DongHua 动画 (Chinese Anime) with BL theme
On 1/3/2022 at 8:14 AM, robin said:

Yes please @Samuel Lim , kindly help to recommend any interesting ones!  I have watched Grandmaster & Heaven’s Blessing, both are fantastic! Hoping to watch more good ones. Thanks 

Currently watching Swallowed Star (Tung Si Xing Kong) - Non-BL though. It has superb graphics and it's highly addictive. (S1 has completed, an S2 is ongoing). Protagonist (Luo Feng) is super my type!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

On 1/3/2022 at 10:33 PM, Samuel Lim said:

Currently watching Swallowed Star (Tung Si Xing Kong) - Non-BL though. It has superb graphics and it's highly addictive. (S1 has completed, an S2 is ongoing). Protagonist (Luo Feng) is super my type!

Thanks @Samuel Lim, for the recommendation.  Started watching a few episodes of Swallowed Star.  Indeed, the animation is good. 

However, in the common interest of this forum, a BL tong hua will probably garner  more response and sharing :) 

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.