Jump to content
Pulse  Clinic

How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or STD?


Guest how
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest how

How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or Chlamydia?

 

No, I don't have burning sensation when passing urine. Chlamydia can only infect the throat area btw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wtf
On 1/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, Guest how said:

How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or Chlamydia?

 

No, I don't have burning sensation when passing urine. Chlamydia can only infect the throat area btw


you go to a doctor 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest how
On 1/9/2022 at 9:17 PM, Guest Wtf said:


you go to a doctor 

 

That's exactly my dilemma now. Don't know whether to go DSC or polyclinic?

 

I don't want to tell the polyclinic doc I suck dicks but if I never said, he would have thought it's normal flu and diagnose me wrongly. GP don't usually prescribe antibiotics anymore but it's needed for Chlamydia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, Guest how said:

 

That's exactly my dilemma now. Don't know whether to go DSC or polyclinic?

 

I don't want to tell the polyclinic doc I suck dicks but if I never said, he would have thought it's normal flu and diagnose me wrongly. GP don't usually prescribe antibiotics anymore but it's needed for Chlamydia

Look for @Dr T and his office. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wtf
On 1/9/2022 at 9:41 PM, Guest how said:

 

That's exactly my dilemma now. Don't know whether to go DSC or polyclinic?

 

I don't want to tell the polyclinic doc I suck dicks but if I never said, he would have thought it's normal flu and diagnose me wrongly. GP don't usually prescribe antibiotics anymore but it's needed for Chlamydia


you don’t need to tell them how you think you got it. But you are probably better off going to a sexual health clinic so you feel you can talk more freely and also get tested for other potential STIs at the same time, as part of starting a routine for regular  sexual health screening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 12:01 AM, Guest how said:

How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or Chlamydia?

 

No, I don't have burning sensation when passing urine. Chlamydia can only infect the throat area btw

Could easily be COVID too.

You need to get a throat swab done (usually will be for both gonorrhoea and chlamydia)

You can get chlamydia in the throat not only from cock sucking, but also from rimming someone, or eating pussy!

 

On 1/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, milky_boi said:

there are more symptoms that associated with Chlamydia.. so check if you have those 

Chlamydia can very easily be asymptomatic too, especially for throat or anal areas.

You really cannot rely on symptoms for the diagnosis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or STD?
Guest how

Can't be going DSC for every sore throat for those who are very active.

 

Just thinking out loud. Assuming I suspect my sore throat is due to Chlamydia, can I self-infect by smearing my dick head with my saliva?

 

if I start to have burning sensation when passing urine, then this sore throat is confirmed due to Chlamydia.

 

Make sense?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Sugar Walls

Sometimes I get worried for people who go round sucking numerous cocks @saunas. And they are so happy about it.

 

Also for those who like to get fisted,, they might damage their insides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest wrong approach
On 1/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, Guest how said:

How do you know your sore throat is due to the usual Respiratory Infection or Chlamydia?

 

No, I don't have burning sensation when passing urine. Chlamydia can only infect the throat area btw

 

On 1/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, Guest how said:

Can't be going DSC for every sore throat for those who are very active.

 

Just thinking out loud. Assuming I suspect my sore throat is due to Chlamydia, can I self-infect by smearing my dick head with my saliva?

 

if I start to have burning sensation when passing urine, then this sore throat is confirmed due to Chlamydia.

 

Make sense?

 

 

 

Already too many ifs and when. 

 

If you know how to self diagnose, why do you ask us?

 

If you're responsible you had already visited a STD clinic. 

 

Nobody here can diagnose you or give good advice. 

 

The only thing making sense is to get tested!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 1/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, And then said:

Could easily be COVID too.

You need to get a throat swab done (usually will be for both gonorrhoea and chlamydia)

You can get chlamydia in the throat not only from cock sucking, but also from rimming someone, or eating pussy!

 

Chlamydia can very easily be asymptomatic too, especially for throat or anal areas.

You really cannot rely on symptoms for the diagnosis.

Bro,

 

I’m quoting you because I think you give the most objective answer. Do you know if one can get/pass chlamydia from sharing food e.g. with family members, or it’s purely through sexual related contact i.e. kissing, oral and anal sex?

 

Thanks a lot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, Guest how said:

 

Just thinking out loud. Assuming I suspect my sore throat is due to Chlamydia, can I self-infect by smearing my dick head with my saliva?

 

if I start to have burning sensation when passing urine, then this sore throat is confirmed due to Chlamydia.

 

 

"self-infect" is certainly possible.

of course it is not guaranteed to work.

 

On 1/12/2022 at 11:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

I’m quoting you because I think you give the most objective answer. Do you know if one can get/pass chlamydia from sharing food e.g. with family members, or it’s purely through sexual related contact i.e. kissing, oral and anal sex?

 

 

I don't think there is any evidence of transmission via food sharing etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest how
On 1/12/2022 at 1:48 PM, And then said:
On 1/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, Guest how said:

 

Just thinking out loud. Assuming I suspect my sore throat is due to Chlamydia, can I self-infect by smearing my dick head with my saliva?

 

if I start to have burning sensation when passing urine, then this sore throat is confirmed due to Chlamydia.

 

 

"self-infect" is certainly possible.

of course it is not guaranteed to work.

 

I checked with Doc, this tactic doesn't work. 

 

When the bacteria is exposed to the environment outside the body, it might just die.

 

On 1/12/2022 at 1:48 PM, And then said:
On 1/12/2022 at 8:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

I’m quoting you because I think you give the most objective answer. Do you know if one can get/pass chlamydia from sharing food e.g. with family members, or it’s purely through sexual related contact i.e. kissing, oral and anal sex?

 

 

I don't think there is any evidence of transmission via food sharing etc.

 

Yes, it will only spread from mouth to mouth kissing and sexual activities.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest how

Why does DSC needs 2 weeks to run the PCR fests?

 

Even for Covid, the PRC result can be out within 2 days these days.

 

The shorter the waiting time, the better for the clinic and patient and general public sexual health. Don't you think so?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can come to my clinic for chlamydia testing. Results will be ready 2-3 days. If highly suspicious for it, i can also prescribe the antibiotics. We also offer PulsExpress services where you can come and get tested without doctor’s consult. If positive can just come back to pick up antibiotics. This way you can come anytime from 9am-9pm weekdays or 9am-3pm on weekends. Save costs on consult. Swab and go.

 

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

Edited by Dr T
Wrong info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest how
On 1/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, Dr T said:

Can come to my clinic for chlamydia testing. Results will be ready 2-3 days. If highly suspicious for it, i can also prescribe the antibiotics. We also offer PulsExpress services where you can come and get tested without doctor’s consult. If positive can just come back to pick up antibiotics. This way you can come anytime from 9am-9pm weekdays or 9am-3pm on weekends. Save costs on consult. Swab and go.

 

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

 

Thanks Doc! Great! May I ask how much is the fee with and without doc consultation?

 

Does the 3 days of testing time apply to all STDs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter