Male HQ

[FREE} Yoga at the Park

Derren

FHOT is organising a FREE Yoga session at the Botanic Garden this Sunday morning (16 Jan)  at 8.30 am.

This session is suitable for beginners who want to experience Yoga. Limited places available! Please PM ASAP.

FHOT (Fitness and Health Over Thirty-Five) is a fitness and health telegram community. We organise

activities such as yoga, jogging and kayaking (to name a few) and welcome like-minded people to join us

to become the fittest and healthiest generation ever. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:46 AM, swimboi said:

Damn I missed it 

We had a most lovely session. The atmosphere at the park was very serene and our instructor J led us through a very well thought-out introduction to several poses (asanas) and breathing practices (pranayama). Many thanks to our instructor J for sharing so generously of his time and wisdom! 

WIsh you could have joined us! But fret not cos we are planning a second session after CNY. Please PM me if you would like to be kept informed.

All are welcome!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

FHOT is holding a FREE session of Yoga at the Park!

Date: 6 Aug (Sat) 2022

Time: 9.00 - 11.00 am

Place: Bishan-AMK Park

Suitable for all levels. Beginners are welcome! PM if you would like to join us.

Please bring your own mat. 

FHOT (Fitness and Health Over 30) is a fitness and health telegram community of gay men over age 30. We organise

activities such as yoga and hiking (to name a few) and welcome like-minded people to join us

Edited by Derren

On 7/29/2022 at 10:20 AM, Derren said:

FHOT is holding a FREE session of Yoga at the Park!

Date: 6 Aug (Sat) 2022

Suitable for all levels. Beginners are welcome! PM if you would like to join us.

Please bring your own mat. 

FHOT (Fitness and Health Over 30) is a fitness and health telegram community of gay men over age 30. We organise

activities such as yoga and hiking (to name a few) and welcome like-minded people to join us

how can i join the group?

• 4 weeks later...

Free Yoga at the Park Session!

Date: 3 Sep (Sat) 2022

Conducted by a qualified instructor, the session is suitable for all levels. Beginners are most welcome! 

Please bring your own mat. PM now!

FHOT (Fitness and Health Over 30) is a fitness and health Telegram community of gay men over age 30. We organise

activities such as makan, yoga and hiking (to name just a few) and invite like-minded guys to join us to become the fittest and healthiest generation ever!

On 8/30/2022 at 2:17 PM, Since u r here said:

it is only for gay males?

initially i tot all Family members welcomed (So long over 30s) cos at a public place like botanic

2hr is long! maybe not that suitable for beginners?

Thank you for your interest. 

Our primary objective is to provide a platform for gay guys interested in yoga to bond and practise yoga together. There are other events that are more suitable for bringing your family members. For example, check out https://thehoneycombers.com/singapore/event/free-family-yoga-at-bishan-park/

We typically meet at 9.00 am, look for a suitable and available spot in the park, settle down and have a yoga session for about an hour. Then we usually have about 20 - 30 mins of chit chat for people to ask questions about yoga, health etc. It is definitely suited for beginners, as I myself am quite a beginner. If I can follow along, I am sure almost anyone can too! There are always modifications and adjustments that can be made to make a pose more accessible. So come join us! PM to find out more. 

• 1 month later...

Special Diwali Yoga Session

Date: 22 Oct (Sat)

Time: 9.00 ~ 10.30am

Place: AMK-Bishan Park
Cost: FOC

What better way to start the Diwali long weekend with an invigorating flow yoga session to refresh the body and calm the mind?

Conducted by a qualified instructor and suitable for all levels. Beginners are most welcome. Please bring your own mat.

Please DM if you would like to join us.

Brought to you by FHOT, fitness and health community for men over 30. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.