Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Supacell

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Listener

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

过细 (Overattentive)

囧爸 (Oopsy Daddy)

大兽 (Sianviathan)

龙狱天棺 (Dragon's Cage)

Troll Factory

Lovely Runner

Renegade Nell

Monsters At Work Season 2

Star Wars: The Acolyte

Parasyte: The Grey

Bridgerton Season 3

The King Tide

All You Need Is Death

Heartstopper - Season 3

Posted (edited)

风起洛阳之双子追凶

Edited by sphere

Posted (edited)

封神雷震子 (The God Lei Zhen-Zi)

Edited by sphere

拳王·外卖小子 (Civilian Champion)

深渊巨兽 (Beast From The Abyss)

Kengan Ashura Season 2 Part 2

Heartbreak High: Season 2

A Man In Full

How To Date Billy Walsh

The Book Of Clarence

Harold And The Purple Crayon

青春18x2通往有你的旅程 (18x2 Beyond Youthful Days)

湘西诡事 (The Weird Forest)

离歌 (The Farewell Song)

妖神令 (The Lord Of The Monsters)

天地正气 (Righteousness Of Heaven And Earth)

The Roundup: Punishment

Jazz For Two

House Of The Dragon

Baby Reindeer

Mister Sleep

Damaged

The Veil

Monkey Man

The Fall Guy

封神天下杨戬传 (The Legend Of Yang Jian)

第三个嫌疑人 (The Third Suspect)

尸咒 (The Sin)

Baki Hanma VS Kengan Ashura

The Grimm Variations

Gundam: Requiem For Vengeance

The Penguin

Doctor Who

Road House

Dinner With The Parents