Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Blood Free

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Under The Bridge

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Sympathizer

As The Crow Flies: Season 3

Unfrosted

The Spiderwick Chronicles

Bloodline Killer

七圣伏魔 (Seven Heroes Beat The Monster)

超意神探 (Suspect)

新龙门客栈之英雄觉醒 (New Dragon Inn: Heroes Awakening)

天朝国库之谜 (Imperial Treasure)

孤胆 (Rescue On One's Own)

九龙城寨·围城 (Twilight Of The Warriors: Walled In)

Woody Woodpecker Goes To Camp

替身纸人2 (Paper Man 2)

黑水岭 (Blackwater Ridge)

封神天下杨戬传 (The Legend Of Yang Jian)

Sherlock

Force Of Nature: The Dry 2

Them: The Scare

极速战警之毒暴 (Extreme Speed Police: The War On Drugs)

黄雀在后! (The Victims)

狐妖小红娘月红篇 (Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact)

Yumi's Cells The Movie

Doctor Who

All Our Fears

草木人间 (Dwelling By The West Lake)

黄金诡事录 (The Book Of Golden Tricks)

迷案寻凶 (Mystery Hunting)

第二十条 (Article 20)

The Roundup: Punishment

Stay Evil

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

GTO Rivival

如歌少年 (Youth Like Song)

Posted (edited)

麦客 (Migrant Harvester)

Edited by sphere

新龙门客栈之英雄觉醒 (New Dragon Inn: Heroes Awakening)

Jane - Season 2

The Big Door Prize - Season 2

Bodkin

Interview With The Vampire Season 2

Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes

Firefly

How To Date Billy Walsh

The Image Of You

Sleeping Dogs

催眠对决 (Hypnosis Battle)

猫妖奇谭 (Love, Death And Cat)

一眉归来 (Taoist Priest Yimei Returns)

史前怪兽 (Prehistoric Monster)