Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Attachment

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Palm Trees And Power Lines

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania

追击 (Pursuit)

搬山道人之落天荒 (Taoist Priest In The Tomb)

神拳无敌八卦掌 (Invincible Eight-Diagram Palm)

Edited by sphere

火线之上 (Life On The Line)

消失的她 (Lost In The Stars)

笑傲神探 (Laughing Detective)

战狼犬 (Warwolf Dog)

Call It Love

Puppy

Liaison

African Queens: Njinga

The Law According To Lidia Poët

日常警事 (Police On The Beat)

Perry Mason Season 2

The Devil's Deal

The Glory Part 2

Edited by sphere

The Night Agent

The Consultant

White Men Can't Jump

History Of The World Part 2

Subspecies: Bloodrise

The Portable Door

Scream VI

The Wedding Wish

Sparks Over Brooklyn

猎黑行动

搬山道人之落天荒 (Taoist Priest In The Tomb)

Decoy Season 1

The Devil's Deal

To Leslie

Framed! A Sicilian Murder Mystery 2

Luther: The Fallen Sun

Wreck

The Donor Party

Confession

The Blaze

Spoonful Of Sugar

Brother

Edited by sphere

All The World Is Sleeping

Paint

Beautiful Disaster

Strays

Fast X

Hunt Her Kill Her

Daughter Of The Bride

The Forger

American Outlaws