Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Unseen

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Through My Window: Across The Sea

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

南茅北马

断网 (Cyber Heist)

无名 (Hidden Blade)

不能流泪的悲伤 (Behind The Blue Eyes)

The Devil's Deal

Into The Abyss

Dead Body

Perfect Addiction

Blood Relatives

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

聊斋画壁 (Tale Of The Mural)

保你平安 (Post Truth)

无名 (Hidden Blade)

不二兄弟 (He Is My Brother)

The Glory Part 2

The Quiet Girl

Return To Seoul

Queens Of The Qing Dynasty

Carmen

Waco: The Aftermath

Past Lives

Zoe's Having A Baby

寻龙 镇魂棺

热烈 (One And Only)

断网 (Disconnect'd)

Rebound

Unwelcome

Unprisoned

Finding Love In Saint Lucia

Chang Can Dunk

Most Dangerous Game: New York

Boston Strangler

芽笼 (Geylang)

荒原 (Where Nothing Grows)

聊斋画壁 (Tales Of The Mural)

Am I Being Unreasonable?

Sweetwater

Rabbit Hole

The Machine

A Thousand And One

John Wick: Chapter 4

Wildflower

The Power

Swarm

Duty After School

Cocaine Bear

Rare Objects

Sisu