Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Resident Evil

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Ode To The Spring

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Amber Brown

少年陈真之乱世英雄 (Young Heroes Of Chaotic Times)

特殊保镖5.无限街区 (Special Bodyguard 5)

刽子手.怪谈 (Executioner's Strange Talk)

The Girl In The Mirror

Give Days At Memorial

Resident Evil

Kleo

Uncoupled

Alienoid

The Retaliators

Spin Me Round

Edited by sphere

Rouge Agent

The Runner

Orphan: First Kill

The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power

She Said

Fall

Prey For The Devil

Secret Headquarters

铁血抗联之血战松山涧 (The Young Hero)

花千骨 (The Journey Of Flower)

致命记忆之花开双生

东北合伙人 (The Brother Of Lottery)

追虎擒龙 (The Unbeatable)

神探大战 (Cold Detective)

动物世界 (Animal World)

遇见你 (Almost Love)

明日战记 (Warriors Of Future)

狄仁杰之浴火麒麟

The Moderator

Underground Monster

Surfside Girls

机械玩家 (Top Secret)

Carter

Another Self

Tekken: Bloodline

Fullmetal Alchemist The Revenge Of Scar - The Final Alchemy

Hansan: The Emergence Of Dragons

Super Typhoon

阳光照耀塔什库尔干 (The Sun Shines On Tashkurgan)

刽子手.怪谈 (Executioner's Strange Talk)

Edited by sphere

Look Both Ways

School Tales The Series

超时空房客 (Change My Life)

阿妈有咗第二个 (Mama's Affair)

Kisaragi Station

House Of The Dragon