Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Wifelike

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Not Okay

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

True Things

Creature Of The Mist

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn

They/Them

Halloween Ends

Prey (Predator 5)

排爆手 (The EOD Squad)

刀剑封魔 (The Legend Of Enveloped Demons)

Don't Worry Darling

Burial

The Immaculate Room

American Gigolo

The Lake (Thai)

黄金大逃狱 (Golden Escape)

北游记之仙魂下凡 (Journey To The North)

6/45

Paradise Highway

Sniper: Rogue Mission

Stowaway

Breaking

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

I Am Groot

Star Wars: Andor

The Walking Dead Season 11 - Finish The Fight

The Sandman

John Wick: Chapter 4

Teen Wolf: The Movie

Barbarian

She Hulk: Attorney At Law

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Black Adam

Shazam! Fury Of The Gods

二郎神之深海蛟龙 (God With Three Eyes)

山海经之再见怪兽 (Goodbye Monster)

还是觉得你最好 (Table For Six)

Till

Interview With The Vampire Season 1

不良人之幽冥蛊王 (Invisible Guard)

民间怪谈录之走阴人 (Fox's Strange Tale)

Bad Sisters

Prizefighter: The Life Of Jem Belcher

Moloch

A Model Family

Echoes

Me Time

Samaritan

I Love My Dad

恶到必除 (Punish Evil)