Male HQ

SG hotels with active spa/sauna

Branson69

• 3 months later...
Guest Isotonic
On 6/6/2022 at 9:42 PM, Branson69 said:

What’s the cost for a day pass? Couldn’t find it on their site. How cruisy?

You can try using ClassPass app, they provide access to spa facilities and swimming pool. They go by credits and there’s free trial.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 6/23/2022 at 8:22 PM, mrjuicetiger said:

Willow Stream was very good preCovid days. Lotsa hot stewards/pilots too.

Not sure how is it like now

Yes...i find tat cruisers there r more classy. 

Guest Truth Be Told
On 6/23/2022 at 8:22 PM, mrjuicetiger said:

Willow Stream was very good preCovid days. Lotsa hot stewards/pilots too.

Not sure how is it like now

You are expected to be wearing your swimming trunks when using the jacuzzi and steam room so don't expect to see many naked men there. Qantas and British Airways crew use to stay at Swissotel but not sure if that is so now. If you are caught cruising there the hotel security will deal with you...

Guest Guest
On 6/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Used to go willow stream also.. expensive price to pay to see naked pilots and stewards, though did get to play a few times. But membership/day pass is too ex to be a regular thing..

Bcos is quality price so u get quality men. 

Guest Guest
On 7/1/2022 at 11:47 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Waiting for hotel Jen to reopen their spa facilities.. had many fond memories there lol..

Essence Vale Spa ? Went before the pandemic but quiet leh. 

Etihad used to stay Stamford also, so you got all different nationalities...last time. 

Probably cheaper to walk around City Hall  to find a pilot or steward... Unfortunately, Qantas implementing direct flights to bypass Singapore...

On 6/27/2022 at 12:23 PM, Since u r here said:

yes expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Once a while, splurge is fine!

i got a Nasty experience and one of the best experience, ever since i never wanna stepped in again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dont ever ask me for the Nasty , i have given enough hints.........

i dont care who are the pilots or stewards or cleaners or  clerks........ to me, u will never be judged by your SES or occupation 

hm, the nasty one? You got part of a pilot gangbang?

Two of my friends were caught at Stamford, the security seems very aggressive and directly hands over to the police.  One case they punished the guy, but told the police he hit them first and wanted to run away. But someone told me they tried to suck out money to let them go... depends on the security. 

To avoid trouble just hook on grindr... in the lobby. 

Guest Isotonic

Yes, willow stream is pathetic nowadays if you compare to Amrita (their former name) days. There used to be some celebrities, air crews, rich asians staying there and they occasionally hop to the spa for some fun relaxation. But now, it’s quiet and uneventful, and the place looks old and broken.

besides willow stream, there was also Damai at Hyatt. But the hotel is going through a major renovation, not sure when it is ready. Kind of wonder where did all the members go to nowadays after Covid hits 

Guest Visitor 1
On 7/1/2022 at 2:09 PM, Since u r here said:

hvent open till now?

i awaiting too

Is it still closed? I heard Jen sauna is already open now.  Can somebody confirm this? Thanks 

Guest ABC Boston
On 7/3/2022 at 8:13 PM, Guest Isotonic said:

Yes, willow stream is pathetic nowadays if you compare to Amrita (their former name) days. There used to be some celebrities, air crews, rich asians staying there and they occasionally hop to the spa for some fun relaxation. But now, it’s quiet and uneventful, and the place looks old and broken.

besides willow stream, there was also Damai at Hyatt. But the hotel is going through a major renovation, not sure when it is ready. Kind of wonder where did all the members go to nowadays after Covid hits 

Used to stay at the Hyatt and the place is nice.  Last month I was there Damai was still closed for renovation - not sure when it will be open again.  Anywhere else other than Willow, Damai and Jen? Planning to visit Singapore again on business and been putting off booking any room till I have some more info.  Thanks a bunch 

Guest Isotonic
On 7/4/2022 at 6:12 AM, Guest ABC Boston said:

Used to stay at the Hyatt and the place is nice.  Last month I was there Damai was still closed for renovation - not sure when it will be open again.  Anywhere else other than Willow, Damai and Jen? Planning to visit Singapore again on business and been putting off booking any room till I have some more info.  Thanks a bunch 

What about Fullerton or ritz Carlton?

Guest Staycayers

Hotel spa I know with gender segregated jacuzzi are:

JW Marriott, st Regis, w hotel, hotel Jen tanglin, Ritz Carlton, Fairmont hotel, swissotel Stamford, fort canning hotel (always not working), 

• 1 year later...
Guest Spa w hotel

the miramar hotel with Yihe Royal spa

erm, but why no one sharing the new spa or do you prefer to use the tested formula only?
https://www.facebook.com/yiheroyalinternational/posts/pfbid0EnyeECiL4sqM5HQobpvXtyuxyhgSAP7Zp16M6rUSMm6Xfo89vc8M3U1d24UBPZNNl

Yihe Royal International Club w Chinese med too
https://yiheroyalinternational.com.sg/?fbclid=IwAR2WTieiQYcv6tPB4bTQYd4j_QwGH5fEGGe8Iney9CRHPMHE8IVo-5DcHdk

& your fav chinese scrub too搓澡

Yihe Royal International Club

Sinopharm Chinese Health Technology Group introduces Chinese intangible cultural heritage - Yangzhou bathing culture and Sinopharm Chinese Medicine Museum to YIHE ROYAL CLUB, Singapore ~ Annex@Furama 407 Havelock Road Level 2 Singapore 169634

the price are all before GST!

as their clients are limited, so the buffets are served only at certain timing eg 12-2 and 6-8pm, if u are hungry not when serving time, you get to cook your own instant noodles or eat the buns , the drinks are all there as well as some cookies (in individual packing) 

there are 2 scrub masters, i secretly took a peep, i saw a hairy dick , else they are covered , the 2 scrubbing/bathing beds are right beside one another.....

I think there is only one male masseur (as they have not built up their clientele for now)  , but i m ok, i didnt ask for specific gender!

the hot pool is now just 1 without the cold pool.......

one of the mist room (of previously Spa nes ) is now turned into a store rm.

they used one-use paper towl, throw and dont  have to laundry/wash.

the recreation area is now all beds and some limited chairs only unlike the old setting.

Hope this helps?

On 10/5/2023 at 12:12 PM, Guest Spa w hotel said:

the miramar hotel with Yihe Royal spa

erm, but why no one sharing the new spa or do you prefer to use the tested formula only?
https://www.facebook.com/yiheroyalinternational/posts/pfbid0EnyeECiL4sqM5HQobpvXtyuxyhgSAP7Zp16M6rUSMm6Xfo89vc8M3U1d24UBPZNNl

Yihe Royal International Club w Chinese med too
https://yiheroyalinternational.com.sg/?fbclid=IwAR2WTieiQYcv6tPB4bTQYd4j_QwGH5fEGGe8Iney9CRHPMHE8IVo-5DcHdk

& your fav chinese scrub too搓澡

Yihe Royal International Club

Sinopharm Chinese Health Technology Group introduces Chinese intangible cultural heritage - Yangzhou bathing culture and Sinopharm Chinese Medicine Museum to YIHE ROYAL CLUB, Singapore ~ Annex@Furama 407 Havelock Road Level 2 Singapore 169634

is changed 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Isotonic

Just went to willow stream in the morning using a day pass. They renovated the lounge area, comfortable and classy and more privacy 🤭 steam room is still intensely hot.

On 12/6/2023 at 10:30 PM, Guest Isotonic said:

Just went to willow stream in the morning using a day pass. They renovated the lounge area, comfortable and classy and more privacy 🤭 steam room is still intensely hot.

How much did you pay?

I used the sauna once because my frd had a room.  Maybe it's just me, I find it embarrassing to keep moving in between showers, steam room and pool, and to stay for more than an hour.  Hence I left without any success.  There were staff walking around too 

On 12/11/2023 at 12:03 PM, Guest guest said:

Willow stream can cruise meh? Staff there keep walking around checking.  Same like ESPA at RWS, 2-3 staff walking in and out the locker area, sauna area and pool area.

Exactly.  That was my experience 

On 11/10/2023 at 6:52 PM, Darren91 said:

anyone tried the sauna/steamroom in MBS before?

Yes, u can not be naked inside the Jacuzzi, must wear shorts or underwear, no camera allowed, the steam room is glass see-through, not a big space. attendant come in reguraly to clean the floor :) 

• 1 month later...
Guest LuvSpas
On 11/13/2023 at 10:30 AM, Guest less is MORE! said:

Old?

the latest recommendation is in Oct! there aint new hotels build w such facilities at each month.............

not old thread

now they are 24hr

I didnt peep lah, the scrub area is there so open!"
m grabbing their CNY promo starting now from end on 1st Day CNY Lunar

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.