Male HQ

First-time Reservist - What to expect? + Help! What Should I Do During Reservist!?(compiled)

Guest Rah

32 minutes ago, onlylonely said:

It was painful af. The army swabbers no good

Swab by the medic from the army? No wonder it is painful. I remember when drawn blood by those medic last time, the area also drawn until swollen also no blood come out. Scary.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Queen Mother
3 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

As I came from a stay out unit previously and I’m posted to a new unit, I have no intention of letting anyone know I’m gay. Is it a norm if I were to just bathe and walk around the dorm nude?

Huh? Gay = walk around nude?  You thought the reserv camp is sauna. Don’t be drama queen.

Guest Been there
7 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Hey guys my first reservist is coming up soon. As I came from a stay out unit previously and I’m posted to a new unit, I have no intention of letting anyone know I’m gay. Is it a norm if I were to just bathe and walk around the dorm nude? I know it sounds like a stupid question so pardon me. Thank you!

First reservist usually very tight discipline with very on the ball superior. You better test the water first before jumping in naked. If your superior blacklist you, they will remember you for life. It is a risk to be loose on your first ICT and don't get us started on how your camp mate will react. You probably lose half of your friends there for not behaving properly to sabo the rest. 

9 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

Hey guys my first reservist is coming up soon. As I came from a stay out unit previously and I’m posted to a new unit, I have no intention of letting anyone know I’m gay. Is it a norm if I were to just bathe and walk around the dorm nude? I know it sounds like a stupid question so pardon me. Thank you!

TS, pls have some decency to cover yourself up. It’s pretty normal to be topless but in shorts. Not so normal to be in just underwear or worse nude.

Trust me, the last thing most str8 guys wanna see is another dick when they are stucked with other guys in reservist. Dun listen to those BS saying they might try to have fun with other guys. Most are very str8 and only love pussy. Just serve your reservist and then outpro, dun create unnecessary attention or trouble for yourself.

Please don't walk around in your bunk and shower area nude. Reservist camp is not a gay sauna. Haha. At least wrap your bottom with a big towel when you walk to the shower area.

19 hours ago, hidingnhiding said:

1) Dun stereotype.. walking naked=gay. 

2) I do go nude in bunk but not to e extend of walking around in bunk nude (all time).  After shower I towel off in bunk at my cupboard & take time to towel dry in nude while chatting with mates. I oni wear undie after tat. 

3) I always strip to nude in toilet brushing my teeth at basin before proceeding into cubicle with door open for shower. 

4) Tere r 2 str8 mates doing same like me. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

1) Dun stereotype.. walking naked=gay. 

2) I do go nude in bunk but not to e extend of walking around in bunk nude (all time).  After shower I towel off in bunk at my cupboard & take time to towel dry in nude while chatting with mates. I oni wear undie after tat. 

3) I always strip to nude in toilet brushing my teeth at basin before proceeding into cubicle with door open for shower. 

4) Tere r 2 str8 mates doing same like me. 

Married? How young n cute looking?

On 1/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, hidingnhiding said:

Don't let gv influence you too much. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to First-time Reservist - What to expect? + Help! What Should I Do During Reservist!?(compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Guest
On 11/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, onlylonely said:

It was painful af. The army swabbers no good

I think heng suay. I got swabbed recently during reservist and they were okay, very minimal discomfort.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.