Male HQ

First-time Reservist - What to expect? + Help! What Should I Do During Reservist!?(compiled)

Guest Rah

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Need to bring two bags lah, no choice. You cannot stuff your army items and your personal items into one field pack. So if you have your own car, going to ICT would be more convenience since need to bring many barang barang.

Unfortunately I don't drive and it is all across Singapore for me :( 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zomgzmg said:

Yeah I repacked based on what they told me. This is technically my second ICT but is my first actual high-key cz the initial one was doing the tank rolling into the heartland duty

All the best. Ict can be fun if you go with NS batch

3 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

For me, I brought 2 separate bags: field pack on my back and a carry bag for my personal stuff. You will be surprised how weird I was even to book in the night before the actual in-process during my subsequent ICT. 

How come you can book in the night before the actual in-process? Though you can only in-process on the allocated date given?

Just now, Zomgzmg said:

Unfortunately I don't drive and it is all across Singapore for me :( 

Either take taxi or hitch a ride from your army friends who drive and stay nearby your area. 

32 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

How come you can book in the night before the actual in-process? Though you can only in-process on the allocated date given?

Yes it’s really out of the norm and I was the only one in my company who did it. It’s because there were already the key-appointment holders who got to book in earlier than the main body so there were ppl in the bunk any way. So guard com actually let me through haha. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

1 minute ago, versatilehairyman said:

All the best. Ict can be fun if you go with NS batch

ICT is quite fun as it is a time to break away from work and can catch up with your army friends.

58 minutes ago, Zomgzmg said:

Wow thanks for the detailed comment! Mine would be Clementi camp. Also why is the firt ICT the most strenuous? I heard that the first few high keys are the chill one to just study/listen lecture and refresh knowledge? 

My whole life ICT was at clementi camp too,   In fact, Very convenient.  Few bus stops from Clementi MRT, no need to take taxi, take MRT can oredii.    

Got small "food court" inside the camp - a couple private family stalls selling different cooked food and they shared with army cook house. Expect to see very big canteen.  Book in early and eat breakfast at the private stalls, remember to bring enough money. Got vending machine too, along the corridor next to the lift level.  There was also private grocery stall selling all army stuffs and toiletries.  

1st ICT is ususally high key.  Expect to be treated like "Recruit". Fall in before the sun rises. Bring your alarm clock. Expect trench digging, night firing, overnight field stay  and everything is doubled up because you are considered "war ready".  No relaxation unless you are lucky that your CO and OC are very "flexible".   You better start training now. 

48 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

ICT is quite fun as it is a time to break away from work and can catch up with your army friends.

Very unlikely on 1st ICT, everyone is strangers so building rapport is key and prepare for strong camaraderie in all your subsequent ICTs.  Expect a couple of campmates to fall out and dissappear in 2nd or 3rd ICT because they "Keng" to escape and eventually got so disrupted their destiny remain unknowm.  4th ICT onwards, most of the camp mates are steady already and then you can all Talk Cock Sing Song until ORD.

Edited by Why?

53 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Because he is Sergent or higher.  Book in early for briefing, or scout the training area and you won't cock up when the recruits came  in later.

Edited by Why?

45 minutes ago, Why? said:

Because he is Sergent or higher.  Book in early for briefing, or scout the training area and you won't cock up when the recruits came  in later.

Advance party always go in 3 days before the main group,  like platoon commander, CSM, CQMS and storeman as they need to take over the accommodation and store.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Uptight
1 hour ago, Guest First said:

Just finished my first ICT. Didn’t know nowadays camp is so cruisy.. Got cruised and sucked and topped one young 2LT. 😱 Looking forward to my next ICT.

You fantasized too much. Better visit your family doctor. 

• G_M changed the title to First-time Reservist - What to expect?

Once u finish your 10 years reservist  u would want to stay away from ur camp mates. Cause most of them would have got marry and have children. And u are the only one not marry. Many questions  they will ask. 

14 hours ago, Guest First said:

Just finished my first ICT. Didn’t know nowadays camp is so cruisy.. Got cruised and sucked and topped one young 2LT. 😱 Looking forward to my next ICT.

Camp is cruisy? I don't find it cruisy at all from my NSF until ICT. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Once u finish your 10 years reservist  u would want to stay away from ur camp mates. Cause most of them would have got marry and have children. And u are the only one not marry. Many questions  they will ask. 

Agreed, many or all of my camp mates are married and some of them children already in secondary school. Only me still single, think some of them might be suspected that i might be gay but they did not say only. Cause 99% men would get married.

22 hours ago, Adrius90 said:

Yup, just did my reservist... prepare to be swab once a week... its the nose swab...

You swab until immune to it? Is the nose swab really scary?

Guest Try and see
On 10/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Zomgzmg said:

Do you guys stuff it into the field pack or bring it in a separate backpack/bag? Is it weird to book in with two backpacks lol

No, not weird at all. In fact, everyone does that i.e. book in with field pack and a separate overnight bag.

I didn't read through what others have written but here are some pointers from someone who has MR-ed:  😀

1) Bring toiletries on the first day as you may need to stay in. The first few days will be pretty crowded at the Emart so try to buy what you need from Beach Rd and elsewhere a few days before you book in so you won't panic on the first day.

2) Bring the FBO on the first day as most units will have technical handling test on the first day, and they likely won't have a spare FBO set to lend you.

3) You can of course wear home clothes in the bunk, so feel free to bring along home wear as they're cooler and more confortable than army clothes. Bring also a pair of sandals or slippers to wear in the shower.

4) Certain platoons are more regimental than others and some might even feel like BMT. Mostly it's the OC and the sergeants/officers who set the tone.

Be prepared for some sergeants and junior officers to "pull rank", even in ICT. Shockingly, such people do exist.

5) There will be nice guys in ICT, and there will be assholes, same like anywhere else. Find your friends and build a rapport with them, so that the days past faster. They might even help you network in your job. If your whole platoon is not nice, just do your best and keep a low profile. No point getting into arguments and fights with anyone in ICT (yes, it happens).

6) Not sure about the sex part, but don't be too hopeful. Most ICT guys are straight and as the cycles go by, more and more of them will marry. The single guys who are gay will usually be closeted as ICT guys are older and more image-conscious, unlike NSFs who are more carefree. ICTs are more painful for us gay guys for those reasons. But on the bright side, the married guys usually secretly envy you for having more money, freedom and free time than them. 😀

7) Yes, some camps, bunks and outdoor camp sites are haunted, so bring along what you need for protection e.g. holy water, amulet, clover, jade pendant, cross/crucifix, etc.

8) Do always lock your stuff properly in your bunk cupboard as most bunks are not locked, and there will be assholes going around to steal things. Keep your stuff locked even if you are just going to the toilet for a short while.

9) Do NOT drink the water from the water-coolers in the laundry rooms, as those have rather dirty filters. The water coolers in the canteen are usually safer though. If possible, don't drink the water in camp. Instead, buy mineral water bottles from the Emart or canteen, and survive on those. They're usually much cheaper than those sold outside camp.

10) Bring your earphones so you can enjoy your music better when you are in the bunk, or waiting at the range. You might want to bring a portable charger as well as your bunk will likely only have one or two power sockets which everyone will fight over 😀

11) Do not put your phone/wallet/keys/valuables in the no.4 pants front pockets as those are very shallow and stuff can drop out very easily when you sit down. Always use the pockets with buttons for your phone and wallet and valuables.

12) Keep a pen with you as you will need to fill in forms and book in/out books every now and then.

13) You are not obliged to tell your ICT camp mates that you are gay. If they ask why you are not married, just say that you are trying to stabilise your career and finances first before settling down. Don't get angry or upset when they ask you about your marital status as that is a tell-tale sign that you are not into women.

14) Have fun and enjoy your ICT. Take everything with a good, positive, cheerful attitude. You might make one or two good friends who will stay in touch with you all year round.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:58 PM, Why? said:

Shower time is the most exciting.  Some straight men (especially Malay) in my camp, have the tendency to "display" their tool during open shower.  You can't miss it.

Now still have open shower?

Guest Mushroom head
On 10/24/2020 at 4:58 PM, Why? said:

Shower time is the most exciting.  Some straight men (especially Malay) in my camp, have the tendency to "display" their tool during open shower.  You can't miss it.

If you got an uncut cock, your mushroom head still not that visible in open shower if you are not horny.

If you got a cut cock and your mushroom head is aroused and red hot like strawberry, all guys eyes will be on that red hot mushroom head! please share how mushroom head is being displayed in open shower! 

On 10/22/2020 at 2:17 PM, Guest guest said:

Agreed, many or all of my camp mates are married and some of them children already in secondary school. Only me still single, think some of them might be suspected that i might be gay but they did not say only. Cause 99% men would get married.

You must be closeted IRL so you tryna hide your orientation from camp mates, I get that, or, do you fear the repercussions of being gay in the Military, which is not what you signed up for but you got conscripted into...so technically why not just let them know you gay? 

It is not an offense to be gay in the SAF. You just get to do other things.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:44 AM, Zomgzmg said:

So as the title implies, I am heading for my first high-key ICT soon. What soon I expect? What and how people pack for reservice in terms of toiletries, clothes to wear on the daily/sports wear to bring etc? 

During my ICT, i would say 65% of the guys will be wearing either underwear, boxers or boxer brief to the toilets for showers, inside the bunk and when in bed too. Only a few will sleep naked.

If get semi or full erection when you see their bulges or ass cracks, try to hide it from them. Of cos not all are in good body shape. My batch of ICT, there were around 8 guys who kept their body shape well. So they are the one whom i will get semi erection when i see their bulges or ass cracks from their undies or bxr briefs; as well as during shower when i can see their naked cocks and asses.

Whether you are gay or not, your acceptance came from how  you performed during training.  If you don't sabo anyone, your true identity are mostly well accepted.  Even if some Ah Beng or Ah Seng tried to tease you, just boldly ignore or tease along, depending on the level of camaraderie between you and them, but also kept a distance to avoid them getting too comfortable into your world and do anything they wanted.   In camp training, is not your private world, so best is to avoid the following that is considered taboo:

1)  Don't be too screamy or shrieky.  Be prepared to get dirty in the mud or confront a giant insect in the forest 

2)  Don't be too loud, wearing bright colored attired during booking in or out and avoid G-string or colorful underwear into the shower room

3)  Don't act too classy, if people are waiting for you to get into the bus, lift or anywhere and you act like celebrity aka drama queen. You will be blacklisted forever.

4)  Impression, Impression and more Impression.  Be kind be nice but not overboard.  If someone need a toilet roll, medical oil, wound plaster..etc  give it to him...etc

5)  Don't be overly nice.  If someone wanted you to help clean his rifle, firmly reject.

7)  Be a gay for yourself, and not a gay for others.  People can tell the difference.. The former are much natural and subdued in tone rather than latter.

😎  Forge  bond  with straight or gay people within the same platoon.  Preferably within the same bunk.  Very important.  They are the one who "break" whatever news, training, or gossip with you, so everyone get an update of all happenings.  Many problems can be avoided if you are knowleageable of what is happening thru your camp mate.  For instance,  When you are prepared for training, your camp buddy will tell you what to bring and not to bring along to avoid unnecessary burden.  

During my ICT, our platoon bond was so strong that our leaders also wanted to be part of the team and we close an-eye togehter during ICT.  I have never witnessed any fight or quarrel in my platoon  and I have my own group of bunk kakis and one very very close bunk buddy who eat, shit and shower "together", all the time.  It was completely ideal situation for me.   All of them knew I am gay (because I am not very manly), and we also have a couple of gay in the platoon.  The screamy and drama type usually not very popular.   As for me,  my good look probably is an asset that straight people admired, and  love to get closer to me to buddy buddy.  ....hahahaha

Edited by Why?

On 10/23/2020 at 11:40 PM, Guest Try and see said:

No, not weird at all. In fact, everyone does that i.e. book in with field pack and a separate overnight bag.

I didn't read through what others have written but here are some pointers from someone who has MR-ed:  😀

1) Bring toiletries on the first day as you may need to stay in. The first few days will be pretty crowded at the Emart so try to buy what you need from Beach Rd and elsewhere a few days before you book in so you won't panic on the first day.

2) Bring the FBO on the first day as most units will have technical handling test on the first day, and they likely won't have a spare FBO set to lend you.

3) You can of course wear home clothes in the bunk, so feel free to bring along home wear as they're cooler and more confortable than army clothes. Bring also a pair of sandals or slippers to wear in the shower.

4) Certain platoons are more regimental than others and some might even feel like BMT. Mostly it's the OC and the sergeants/officers who set the tone.

Be prepared for some sergeants and junior officers to "pull rank", even in ICT. Shockingly, such people do exist.

5) There will be nice guys in ICT, and there will be assholes, same like anywhere else. Find your friends and build a rapport with them, so that the days past faster. They might even help you network in your job. If your whole platoon is not nice, just do your best and keep a low profile. No point getting into arguments and fights with anyone in ICT (yes, it happens).

6) Not sure about the sex part, but don't be too hopeful. Most ICT guys are straight and as the cycles go by, more and more of them will marry. The single guys who are gay will usually be closeted as ICT guys are older and more image-conscious, unlike NSFs who are more carefree. ICTs are more painful for us gay guys for those reasons. But on the bright side, the married guys usually secretly envy you for having more money, freedom and free time than them. 😀

7) Yes, some camps, bunks and outdoor camp sites are haunted, so bring along what you need for protection e.g. holy water, amulet, clover, jade pendant, cross/crucifix, etc.

😎 Do always lock your stuff properly in your bunk cupboard as most bunks are not locked, and there will be assholes going around to steal things. Keep your stuff locked even if you are just going to the toilet for a short while.

9) Do NOT drink the water from the water-coolers in the laundry rooms, as those have rather dirty filters. The water coolers in the canteen are usually safer though. If possible, don't drink the water in camp. Instead, buy mineral water bottles from the Emart or canteen, and survive on those. They're usually much cheaper than those sold outside camp.

10) Bring your earphones so you can enjoy your music better when you are in the bunk, or waiting at the range. You might want to bring a portable charger as well as your bunk will likely only have one or two power sockets which everyone will fight over 😀

11) Do not put your phone/wallet/keys/valuables in the no.4 pants front pockets as those are very shallow and stuff can drop out very easily when you sit down. Always use the pockets with buttons for your phone and wallet and valuables.

12) Keep a pen with you as you will need to fill in forms and book in/out books every now and then.

13) You are not obliged to tell your ICT camp mates that you are gay. If they ask why you are not married, just say that you are trying to stabilise your career and finances first before settling down. Don't get angry or upset when they ask you about your marital status as that is a tell-tale sign that you are not into women.

14) Have fun and enjoy your ICT. Take everything with a good, positive, cheerful attitude. You might make one or two good friends who will stay in touch with you all year round.

Very detailed and helpful, thank you! 

Guest You are mature
On 10/26/2020 at 11:09 AM, Why? said:

Whether you are gay or not, your acceptance came from how  you performed during training.  If you don't sabo anyone, your true identity are mostly well accepted.  Even if some Ah Beng or Ah Seng tried to tease you, just boldly ignore or tease along, depending on the level of camaraderie between you and them, but also kept a distance to avoid them getting too comfortable into your world and do anything they wanted.   In camp training, is not your private world, so best is to avoid the following that is considered taboo:

1)  Don't be too screamy or shrieky.  Be prepared to get dirty in the mud or confront a giant insect in the forest 

2)  Don't be too loud, wearing bright colored attired during booking in or out and avoid G-string or colorful underwear into the shower room

3)  Don't act too classy, if people are waiting for you to get into the bus, lift or anywhere and you act like celebrity aka drama queen. You will be blacklisted forever.

4)  Impression, Impression and more Impression.  Be kind be nice but not overboard.  If someone need a toilet roll, medical oil, wound plaster..etc  give it to him...etc

5)  Don't be overly nice.  If someone wanted you to help clean his rifle, firmly reject.

7)  Be a gay for yourself, and not a gay for others.  People can tell the difference.. The former are much natural and subdued in tone rather than latter.

😎  Forge  bond  with straight or gay people within the same platoon.  Preferably within the same bunk.  Very important.  They are the one who "break" whatever news, training, or gossip with you, so everyone get an update of all happenings.  Many problems can be avoided if you are knowleageable of what is happening thru your camp mate.  For instance,  When you are prepared for training, your camp buddy will tell you what to bring and not to bring along to avoid unnecessary burden.  

During my ICT, our platoon bond was so strong that our leaders also wanted to be part of the team and we close an-eye togehter during ICT.  I have never witnessed any fight or quarrel in my platoon  and I have my own group of bunk kakis and one very very close bunk buddy who eat, shit and shower "together", all the time.  It was completely ideal situation for me.   All of them knew I am gay (because I am not very manly), and we also have a couple of gay in the platoon.  The screamy and drama type usually not very popular.   As for me,  my good look probably is an asset that straight people admired, and  love to get closer to me to buddy buddy.  ....hahahaha

Why? 
I think ICT has made you from ah boy to man!

very mature thinking and hmmm you got good looks! Interesting 😂 curious to know good looks boy boy 

7 hours ago, Zomgzmg said:

Very detailed and helpful, thank you! 

Best is to bring more underwear.,  because it get wet and dirty during training you wouldn't want to wear the same everyday.  I know some people wear disposable underwear.  I also have my own personal set of rifle cleaning kit (I bought from beach road).  The success of your booking in and out and retire early for the day, depend on how clean your rifle is.  If your rifle cock up during live firing,  you will get a earful of lectures.  Cupboard lock is also crucial, get one that is large enough.  Place one spare key inside the cupboard and then carry two keys in different pockets/wallet.  I suggest tie one of them to your dog tag.  You are very likely to lost one key during training, so carry with you 2 keys as precaution.

Don't exepct lax moment.  After being registered into the camp, you are immediately told to draw in rifle and fall-in early.  Book in early to prepare for such a rush.  1st ICT you will get to know your section leader/OC/PC, who will likely be with you for the rest of your ICT life. As such, there will be plenty of chit chat moment with them during lax hours.  talking about personal life.  

2 hours ago, Guest You are mature said:

Why? 
I think ICT has made you from ah boy to man!

very mature thinking and hmmm you got good looks! Interesting 😂 curious to know good looks boy boy 

I am still a boy at heart. Not sure about the man part.  There are many "boys" material during 1st few ICTs, everyone looks young, in early to mid 20s. I was the most boyish among the boy. No blemish, no acne, I have a fair and silky skin and a nice dimple while I smile.    My eyes were big and have beautiful crescent double-lid. Very innocent looking and my hair was full, and after crew cut prior, people thought I was a school boy.  My first ICT was given a free ride by a taxi uncle to my camp.  He didn't want me to pay because, I think he.admired a "young boy" going for my 1st ICT and wished me "good luck" at the camp entrance.   Somehow, I also felt like a magnetic field, people are more willing to come forward and talk to me.  Like I said before, just be natural and not too loud. I never want to behave like  pampered princess.  Army is just not the place, but I have noticed a couple loud Queen being send back to the barber to have their hairstyle done to army standard.   During shower, straight men are not shy with me too.  They kept their door open (and let me admire), and just that.  Nothing serious happen, probably a "test" on me.   Anyway, there is a lot of interesting stories in camp, once you  pass your first 3 to 4 ICTs, it is always fun to mingle with your bunk mates and watch them transformed from boy to man while I still maintain my boyish composure....hahahaha.    By the way, I ORD oredi. 

Guest So why? You are old man
1 hour ago, Why? said:

Best is to bring more underwear.,  because it get wet and dirty during training you wouldn't want to wear the same everyday.  I know some people wear disposable underwear.  I also have my own personal set of rifle cleaning kit (I bought from beach road).  The success of your booking in and out and retire early for the day, depend on how clean your rifle is.  If your rifle cock up during live firing,  you will get a earful of lectures.  Cupboard lock is also crucial, get one that is large enough.  Place one spare key inside the cupboard and then carry two keys in different pockets/wallet.  I suggest tie one of them to your dog tag.  You are very likely to lost one key during training, so carry with you 2 keys as precaution.

Don't exepct lax moment.  After being registered into the camp, you are immediately told to draw in rifle and fall-in early.  Book in early to prepare for such a rush.  1st ICT you will get to know your section leader/OC/PC, who will likely be with you for the rest of your ICT life. As such, there will be plenty of chit chat moment with them during lax hours.  talking about personal life.  

I am still a boy at heart. Not sure about the man part.  There are many "boys" material during 1st few ICTs, everyone looks young, in early to mid 20s. I was the most boyish among the boy. No blemish, no acne, I have a fair and silky skin and a nice dimple while I smile.    My eyes were big and have beautiful crescent double-lid. Very innocent looking and my hair was full, and after crew cut prior, people thought I was a school boy.  My first ICT was given a free ride by a taxi uncle to my camp.  He didn't want me to pay because, I think he.admired a "young boy" going for my 1st ICT and wished me "good luck" at the camp entrance.   Somehow, I also felt like a magnetic field, people are more willing to come forward and talk to me.  Like I said before, just be natural and not too loud. I never want to behave like  pampered princess.  Army is just not the place, but I have noticed a couple loud Queen being send back to the barber to have their hairstyle done to army standard.   During shower, straight men are not shy with me too.  They kept their door open (and let me admire), and just that.  Nothing serious happen, probably a "test" on me.   Anyway, there is a lot of interesting stories in camp, once you  pass your first 3 to 4 ICTs, it is always fun to mingle with your bunk mates and watch them transformed from boy to man while I still maintain my boyish composure....hahahaha.    By the way, I ORD oredi. 

ORD Oredi means you are an old man liao

so why? You are an old man Liao 

me still fantasied that you are a boyish cute boy with nice cock. So u are an old meat Liao. 

12 minutes ago, Guest So why? You are old man said:

ORD Oredi means you are an old man liao

so why? You are an old man Liao 

me still fantasied that you are a boyish cute boy with nice cock. So u are an old meat Liao. 

Old is very subjective.  People still think I look young and called me Ah Boy.  The good thing is, my chapter in ICT is finished. I can fly free. 

1 hour ago, Why? said:

Best is to bring more underwear.,  because it get wet and dirty during training you wouldn't want to wear the same everyday.  I know some people wear disposable underwear. 

Hahaha u are that kumgong who remove mask to sneeze and cough cos u don’t want to dirty your mask, why never advise people to quickly take off underwear before training?

Guest Age is a number
1 hour ago, Why? said:

Old is very subjective.  People still think I look young and called me Ah Boy.  The good thing is, my chapter in ICT is finished. I can fly free. 

So you are at least 35 to 40

though age is just a number, but you are old meat Liao. Please don’t act cute! Don’t be offended but it’s a fact! Why?

2 hours ago, Guest Age is a number said:

So you are at least 35 to 40

though age is just a number, but you are old meat Liao. Please don’t act cute! Don’t be offended but it’s a fact! Why?

I don't have to act.  If I wanted to act cute, I would have done so in army days.  I am just naturally "likable".  

Guest May I know you why?
9 minutes ago, Why? said:

I don't have to act.  If I wanted to act cute, I would have done so in army days.  I am just naturally "likable".  

May I know you why? 
you are Naturally likeable babe 

38 minutes ago, Why? said:

Yes, I think you are quite likeable. I always admire a person who writes well. It seems there is a mystical aurae surrounding you. 

Edited by Greenliv

20 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

your camp mates will question about your life e.g. got gf bo? Chio bo? Fxxk her liao bo? They will do things to you to make you show them your gf photos.

Best to prepare all these.

Sometimes night out after dinner, they would also have "live firing exercise" at geylang red light district, that is when u need to know what to say if u r not planning to join them. 

49 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Sometimes night out after dinner, they would also have "live firing exercise" at geylang red light district, that is when u need to know what to say if u r not planning to join them. 

Just tell them you are attached.

Guest Straight guys are cruel
12 minutes ago, onlylonely said:

It was painful af. The army swabbers no good

Army Swabbers are straight guys

straight guys are cruel 

they don’t care you

f u deep deep 

swab U deep deep pain pain 

I got a lot of straight guys surrounding me

all very cruel 

• G_M changed the title to First-time Reservist - What to expect? + Help! What Should I Do During Reservist!?(compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.