newguy2l

recently hooked up with this guy from the chat room

he claimed to be 8 in

i said great!! but it wasnt

it really was 8 in and so thick

it wasnt comfortable doing oral on him

i choked :swear:

and of course i wouldnt let him near my anus :swear:

later he told me of this story where the guy he f---ked ran and hid himself in the toilet

becos it was so painful

he even bled

he's bi and said his ex-gf also had pain during sex

i think my fav size is a nice size 5 in and thin

what is you guys fav sizes??

Actually big dicks are fine but the dominating party must take time lah.. you know yours big still rush like MRT...

Once the btm gets adjusted to your size then start speeding ...

Guest scientist
bring on the 8in!

actually, i think it's easier to be fxxked by an 8in then to suck an 8in. esp if it's thick too.

how so ? care to explain becuase the last time I checked my ass hole is definitely smaller than my mouth hole as most people I know unless it is the other way around you the poster.

But seriously, if you can teach me how to relax my anal sphincter muscles enough to take an eight incher and still can walk properly the next day and no bleeding I will call you master, guru or even sifu.

So all you accomplished bottoms out there , please share your growth from a shy, puckering chrisantemum hole to a gawking mutan hua.

how so ? care to explain becuase the last time I checked my ass hole is definitely smaller than my mouth hole as most people I know unless it is the other way around you the poster.

But seriously, if you can teach me how to relax my anal sphincter muscles enough to take an eight incher and still can walk properly the next day and no bleeding I will call you master, guru or even sifu.

So all you accomplished bottoms out there , please share your growth from a shy, puckering chrisantemum hole to a gawking mutan hua.

i too was a btm that didn't know how to take in big size, i was fxxked once by a very big dick and it hurts me. From then on, I started to prefer smaller dick but with an emphasis on the fxxking skill, the rhytm and etc.

Then I got myself a dildo, and it's like 6" and etc. At first, it was painful to even enjoy it but after awhile, it slides easy into me without much pain. I think my ass got used to the size. Then I became afraid that I might be too loose so I dun dildo fxxk myself so often but it's nice to know that I will be able to take in a 8in when the need arises because I have practised it at the comfort of my own home.

As a btm we only worry about being loose and not being too tight to take a big cock. U will loosen up once u tried a few times. It's like stretching a rubber band- once it's stretched u can never return to the same tightness even if u want to.

The answer is so obvious. Your questions remind me of those newbies who purposely ask me embarrassing questions of being fxxked as a btm. How u do this, how u take that and aiyoh like that not shy meh? All the questions are just excuses to talk dirty :lol

I have this fetish of watching Interracial Straight pxxn of Black Men with white chicks. Of cos my concentration is on the black guy and his big cock. Can even name the actors I love, Jake Napier and Jean-Claude Batiste. At one stage, I kept seeking big cocks and when I can't find any, I still have my 10" dildo molded after some pxxn actor's dick. About few months ago, I tried my biggest real dick so far, 9.5" and quite thick, he's not local btw. It was a very long session, with him staying over nite with me in hotel. It was really the best fxxk of my life..

However, after that session, average size dicks doesn't seem to give me the kick anymore. And it's quite hard to find one with > 9" in Singapore. And I'm so scared the top will asked me to squeeze my ass when I already did..

Sigh, it's me and my dildo most of the time..

dear jurong btm

I guess the natural progression for u is---

fisting

after 9 and 10 inchs a forearm is just nice

I volunteer to try putting my hand in

i wonder what pleasure a fister derives from this act??

ha ha ha ...

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• Guest locked this topic