Male HQ

Humid days and humid nights. How do u cope if u not at liberty to turn on air conditioner.

Guest Rory Ding

Guest Rory Ding

It is building up , those times just before a heavy downpour, and at night, some hdb estates have windless, still air nights and heat and trapped moisture in the air makes you go bonkers.

Does higher humidity, kiap kiap nights make u more horny and want ti release. 

Does those humid after work conditions, heavy passengers , pedestrian traffic, cars jam and honking , makes you make impulsive decision to quickly step into the nearest mens sauna, just to enjoy the 'free air con' , and then the inevitable and unavoidable happens, your balls get drained and your cock gets sucked, you actually dont want to cum, becos you are work tired, and have a heavy work day tomorrow and u just wanted a place to relax from the humidity and heat and rush hour madness, but ended up getting balls drained and u feel.like sleeping and got no energy to step out and make your way. 

Ever had humid and hot days do that to you. 

And worse still, landlord/ lady restricts your use of use of air con , set at 26 degree and can only switch on after going to bed and only 5 hours use. 

My friend kena this type of bloodsucker landlord. 

26 degrees is not cool one ler, hot humid nights just barely cool down. 

Another , friend , work masseur from neighbouring , rents a roof loft area, that no air con, fan only but only can sleep at night after midnight, when the roof loft area has cooled down enough to be hospitable to humans.

I quite lucky , no air con restrictions.....

How does high temoeratures and humidity , stickiness, kiap kiap , no sweating to cool u down by fan

Guest Rain Rain Come Again

This is where when it rains, one should not use the Eff word to swear and curse the weather.  Often there are members here, like Ki*** and Sum*** something, that do that.  When nature is not appreciated, this is where humans will suffer.

Guest Raoirua
On 5/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, Guest Rain Rain Come Again said:

This is where when it rains, one should not use the Eff word to swear and curse the weather.  Often there are members here, like Ki*** and Sum*** something, that do that.  When nature is not appreciated, this is where humans will suffer.

To each his own lah, 

Rainy and dark cloud covered days are ab F' ×××× days for some people, becos it means they cannot go to pool to bake and tan to have the perfect tiny swim trunks tan line. 

When u are a professional swim trunk body perfect tanner,  a rainy day means one missed oppotunity to get perfectly cooked skin tan and we all know a perfect tan line is a deal maker in the meat market of the saunas, 

Dont blame their cursing , some people take sun tanning seriously like a religious ritual

Rainy days are seriously bad for those in the gig industry like taxi driver, food deliverer, security guard and people who needs to wake up at 5am during stormy day because they travel nearly 2 hours to work in the morning.   It is good for people who love to swim or run under the rain, have steam boat with family, and those who slept all days.  I personally love rainy days because I am very homely.  Rainy days kept me awake, sharp and focus.  It cleanse away bad human energy, and filthy streets.  Trees became greener.  Thunder, is music to my ears.  Each loud bang is like casting out demons, purified the air against pollutants and reduced the number of crazy people fighting in the streets.  If you guys don't love stormy weather, you are as fucked as dried salted fish. 

Guest Try and see
On 5/14/2022 at 7:00 PM, Guest Rory Ding said:

It is building up , those times just before a heavy downpour, and at night, some hdb estates have windless, still air nights and heat and trapped moisture in the air makes you go bonkers.

Does those humid after work conditions, heavy passengers , pedestrian traffic, cars jam and honking , makes you make impulsive decision to quickly step into the nearest mens sauna, just to enjoy the 'free air con' , and then the inevitable and unavoidable happens, your balls get drained and your cock gets sucked, you actually dont want to cum, becos you are work tired, and have a heavy work day tomorrow and u just wanted a place to relax from the humidity and heat and rush hour madness, but ended up getting balls drained and u feel.like sleeping and got no energy to step out and make your way. 

And worse still, landlord/ lady restricts your use of use of air con , set at 26 degree and can only switch on after going to bed and only 5 hours use. 

Another , friend , work masseur from neighbouring , rents a roof loft area, that no air con, fan only but only can sleep at night after midnight, when the roof loft area has cooled down enough to be hospitable to humans.

How does high temoeratures and humidity , stickiness, kiap kiap , no sweating to cool u down by fan

Who in the world goes to a sauna for the "free air-con"??! 

Why not the nearest NTUC or shopping centre instead? 🤦‍♂️

One way to help reduce humidity in a room is to get a dehumidifier. They absorb the moisture from the air, making it less sticky. The other option is if your a/c has a dehumidify mode, use it instead of cool mode. Also consider getting plants with exposed roots as they absorb water from the air, which can help reduce some humidity, though you may need several of such plants to be effective in a room. 

Love. 

On 5/14/2022 at 6:00 AM, Guest Rory Ding said:

Whatever you rent from a landlord, doesn't it have a separate electricity meter?  What is the reason to restrict the use of air conditioning?   With the high temperatures in Singapore,  when an air conditioner lowers it to 26 deg.C,  something usually quite tolerable,  doesn't it remove also a lot of humidity without any special "dehumidifier" features?   And if you don't have a separate electricity meter, can you pay the landlord for the extra electricity you use for your comfort?

On 5/14/2022 at 5:48 PM, Steve5380 said:

Whatever you rent from a landlord, doesn't it have a separate electricity meter?  What is the reason to restrict the use of air conditioning?   With the high temperatures in Singapore,  when an air conditioner lowers it to 26 deg.C,  something usually quite tolerable,  doesn't it remove also a lot of humidity without any special "dehumidifier" features?   And if you don't have a separate electricity meter, can you pay the landlord for the extra electricity you use for your comfort?

Unfortunately no. Most landlords in Sg just do a monthly flat rate or in some cases will split the utilities bill accordingly. Also landlord may not necessarily refer to having the whole apartment to yourself, but rather just renting the room. 

Love. 

Guest Back chat
On 5/15/2022 at 5:48 AM, Steve5380 said:

Har , that is why many.people say , becod you dont  live in singapore , you dunno local customs and practices, 

American ways dont work here. 

Refer to news articles in Straits times.

On 5/15/2022 at 5:48 AM, Steve5380 said:

When you have landlord from hell and tenant from hade, your level of understanding as above doesn't apply.  

Guest Guest

Turn on aircon and fan together. It's like wind chill. Temperature is low but the wind makes it feels even cooler by 1°C or 2°C lower. And fans uses less electricity than the aircon to circulate the cold air around which can last for 1 or 2 hours sometimes. Otherwise, use the dehumidifier to auto-start for the rest of the time. Some dehumidifiers double up as air-purifiers. So you can tell the landlord it is an air-purifier cos you are allergic to the dust.  

Guest Try and see
On 5/15/2022 at 7:51 AM, doncoin said:

Unfortunately no. Most landlords in Sg just do a monthly flat rate or in some cases will split the utilities bill accordingly. Also landlord may not necessarily refer to having the whole apartment to yourself, but rather just renting the room. 

Yeah, mine was like that.

Before I rented my room, I was told there's a flat rental fee for non-aircon use, and a slightly higher flat rental fee for aircon use. 

I chose the latter.

After that, there was no restriction on the aircon usage.

One time, when the aircon started leaking water from the unit, I called the technician myself and paid for the servicing ($80+), out of goodwill, since I'm the only one who has been using it for months prior to the leak. 

On 5/14/2022 at 9:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cheapo tenants renting from cheapo landlords. Willing tenant; willing landlord. Complain for what now? 

Maybe they do this because they are short on money?   Not everyone is as wealthy as you are.

Guest Guest

last night was really bad,

i normally on air con for only 2 hrs while leaving the fan on.

and it will be cool enough.

this morning i woke up sweating.

it was so hot and humid.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:00 PM, Guest Rory Ding said:

Top up the difference to your landlords to allow usage for 10 hours per night. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Rakutenn
On 5/15/2022 at 11:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

last night was really bad,

i normally on air con for only 2 hrs while leaving the fan on.

and it will be cool enough.

this morning i woke up sweating.

it was so hot and humid.

But humid and sticky and sweaty asides, 

Do you wake up feeling extra horny or low energy and battery low .

Guest O.L.yve
On 5/16/2022 at 9:07 PM, Guest 好下贱的冰冰 said:

I like to freeze my underwear and wear them at night.... streaming cold

You get freezer burns then you will kua kua kiew. 

I sleep with my fanny prop up on pillow, legs spread and fan blows in direction of fanny and crotch, same effect, plus air con on , 

Freezing underwear pribably will loosen the rubber elastic over repeated times.

😅😅

On 5/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, Guest O.L.yve said:

I sleep with my fanny prop up on pillow, legs spread and fan blows in direction of fanny and crotch, same effect, plus air con on , 

I slept like a star fish - arms spread, legs spreads, facing up naked and fully shavened.  Fan in full power.  Occassionally, I will move my arms and legs up-down-up-down to dispel the heat. Like a moving star fish.

Edited by Why?

• G_M locked this topic