Male HQ

Soldier's Boy - A Forbidden Love Story

Guest imtbh

Guest imtbh

Chapter 1

The time on my tracking band read 3.12am as I made my way towards the running trail behind my flat. The sky was still dark and dingy as daylight had not crept in just yet. I did some light stretches to loosen my muscles a little bit and saw that the trail was quiet without a soul in sight. It was just the way I liked it as I didn't really like when the trail was littered with too many people. 

As I get ready to run, I feel a cold chill blow on my bare chest. It might not have been such a good idea to not wear a shirt but I figured I would get hot and sweaty after a few minutes of running. I quickly take off into the still morning with only the sound of my shoes hitting the rocky ground to keep me company. With just the light from the lampposts to light the way, I was careful not to step on any critters but still be focused on my running.

Like I had anticipated, few minutes into my swift running, my body was covered in a light sweat and my body was getting warmed up. I loved the feeling and continued to run faster. I took short rests not lasting more than 30 seconds and continued to run as much as I could. After clocking a little over 5km, I make a stop at the fitness corner. I try to catch my breath as I looked at the time. 3.31am. A slight improvement from yesterday.

I continued with some bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups. I just wanted to keep the momentum going and not slow down. Exercising at this ungodly time was a good thing as I pretty much had the whole fitness corner to myself. A few sets in, I hear the sound of footsteps. I turn to see someone in the distance. I look at the time and it's about 7 minutes to 4am. I was a little surprised to see someone there but assume its one of the early riser seniors. However, I was wrong.

Instead, I see the faint silhouette of a fit, young man running towards the fitness corner. Like me, he was shirtless and covered in sweat. He stops a few meters away and tries to catch his breath. As he walks, he's startled to see me but quickly smiles.

"Didn't expect to see someone here so early." 

I smile back and continue with my training as he takes a seat at the sit up bench. As I exercise, I can feel his eyes watching me. I feel a little violated but exhilarated by the attention as I continued to exercise. I also stole some glances at him as he worked out. He was lean yet had a nice, muscled built. I could tell he did some weight training from the way his physique was built. He looked pretty young too.

"Can you do muscle ups?"

I nod and jump up on the pull up bar. I do a swing and effortlessly pull myself up. I did a few muscle ups before jumping off to see him staring at me, mouth agape. 

"That's really cool. I could never do that."

"Anyone can do it. Just needs practice."

He smiles and stretches out his hand to me.

"I'm Alex."

I extend my hand out and give him a good, firm handshake.

"Ryan."

I let go off his hand and he smiles.

"That's a strong grip. I guess the workouts do pay off."

I smile. I don't really know what was happening but there was definitely something. Perhaps it was a vibe or a connection building. Either way, I liked it.

"So what do I do to get big and strong like you?"

I could see him eyeing up my body from top to bottom, right to left. He seemed mesmerized by what he saw. I wasn't surprised as my body usually had that effect. Apart from body weight exercises and running every morning, I also worked out at the gym frequently and played sports as well. I was mindful of what I ate and managed to maintain mass and definition even in my mid-30s. Besides, I liked the attention my body got.

"The usual. Diet, exercise, discipline."

"It's amazing."

His hands travel towards my arm but before he can touch me, our eyes lock. He pulls away. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your space."

"It's okay."

I had no qualms about him touching my arm. I mean, it wasn't the first time somebody was admiring my physique and wanted to touch it. I gave him an approving nod as his hand went straight for my arm. I flexed to let him feel the firmness.

"Wow, that's amazing."

I continued to flex and tense my body and soon his hand was travelling all over my body. From my shoulders and arms to my chest and abs. And without warning, his hands go straight to my groin. I'm a little startled but somehow I don't pull away, and stand frozen. I can see the lust in Alex eye's as he licks his lips. He gently massages my sweaty dick as it grows in his hand.

"Fuck, you're getting hard."

I don't answer and continue to just breathe. He pulls down my shorts and gets on his knees and licks the cock head. I breathe deeply as he starts sucking just on the head. It felt so good but the best was yet to come as he swallows more of my dick and sucks on it hungrily. Soon, he was sucking on the whole thing and even going right to the bottom but quickly retreating as he gagged.

"Fuck, you're so big."

As he continues to suck me, I feel a sense of excitement as I stand naked in a fitness corner getting a blow job. But there's an acute sense of fear that someone might see us. But the pleasure is too much, as I see Alex firmly holding the base of my penis and expertly sucks on it whilst tugging on the rock hard rod of his own. His mouth is small, his lips plump. It was so perfect for sucking my thick, sweaty cock.

I get so horny that I push his hand away and start to fuck his mouth, pumping my cock into his mouth at full speed, refusing to let him breathe. He holds firmly to my butt as I continue to rape his pretty mouth. Then, I can't take it anymore and growl as I unload spurt after spurt of my warm seed inside his mouth. I don't let go till I empty every drop. 

As I let go, Alex is in disbelief and shock but like a trooper he gets up and starts to jerk off his own cock. I go behind him and move his hand away, replacing it with my own. I jerk him off, fast and furious, as he quickly shoots out his cum, like a geyser, all over the floor of the fitness corner. He goes limp and leans into me for a few seconds before we pull up our shorts and take a short break on the bench.

"That was fucking amazing, man."

I simply smile.

"Can I have your number? Would love to do this again."

I see the sincerity in his eyes and although it was hot, steamy and passionate, I knew that this could only be a one time thing. There was just too much for me to lose if this ever got out. I had to keep my shame in the dark, just like the gloomy twilight hour we were in.

"No man, I think it's best not."

He looks disappointed but he quickly masks it with a wry smile.

"Sure, I understand. Maybe we will run into each other some time?"

"Maybe. I should go."

We give each other an awkward nod before running off onto the trail. Did I feel bad about not giving the guy my number? Yes, I did. But it was for the best. When, I got home, my wife was still asleep. I quickly jump into the shower, to wash away the remnants of the deed. The morning, started like it normally did. Getting breakfast ready, sending the kid to school and the wife to work before making my own stop. 

As I park my car, I work towards my office building and into my office. I see that my PA, CPL Brian is already in and busy at work. However, he's not too busy to greet me.

"Good morning, Sir. I got you your kopi-o. Have put it your mug."

"Thanks, Brian. Really need my kopi. So what's the agenda for today?"

"Sir, we will need to go to HQ for a meeting about training plans in the late morning. There is a company exercise in the afternoon as well. And 2LT Paul's understudy is reporting today."

"Oh ya, Paul is ORD-ing soon, right?"

"Yes, Sir. A little over a month. I've already informed him that you're in. He should be on the way now."

Just as Brian is done, I hear a knock at the door and see that Paul is at my door. 

"Morning, Sir. I was showing my understudy around the company. Wanted to let him meet you as well."

"Of course, ask him to come in."

Paul gestures his understudy to come in and I catch sight of a tall, well-built man dressed smartly in his camouflage uniform walk in confidently. As soon as our eyes meet, we both are lost for words. It was the last place I had expected to see the man I had met hours ago.

"Sir, this is Alex."

Alex walks in and greets me. 

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Alex."

Sometimes, life plays tricks on you. I guess this was one of those times.

End of Part 1

To be continued...

Guest imtbh

Chapter 2

The conversation was bland. The usual that was spoken to the new officer who was coming into my team. However, there was that unspoken tension that filled the air. Our inability to make eye contact for too long was a big indicator to know that this was nothing short of awkward. Having Paul in the room definitely made things go quickly along.

"Okay, Alex. Paul will help you settle in. Welcome to the team."

"Thank you, Sir."

We shake hands. A firm handshake but the touch lingers for a bit before we both pull away. As he walks away, I take a breath and sit back in my chair. I just couldn't fathom what had happened. How was this even possible? It was like a scene out of a movie. A ridiculous situation where you end up working with that one guy you hooked up with. It all felt so unreal and not to mention a little crazy. 

I tried not to think much of it and went on about my day. It was a busy day and I didn't have much time to think, which turned out to be a blessing. After a hearty lunch, I make my way back to the company line, only to bump into Alex once again. His lean, muscular frame made his uniform look extra smart on him. And there was those big, doe eyes, sharp nose and smooth, almost perfect skin. And then, there was that mouth. Small and pretty, perfect for my cock.

"Sir, had your lunch?"

"Yes, just had. How about you?"

"About to. Paul is in the toilet."

Hearing Alex say those words, I knew I had at least a couple of minutes alone with him. Precious time I wasn't about to waste.

"Look, Alex, about this morning..."

"When we met in the office?"

"Before that."

We make eye contact. It's hard not to get lost in those eyes. I turn away and try to keep my composure. Alex can sense my awkwardness. 

"Sir, don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone."

His eyes are sincere and genuine. There didn't seem to be any malice or ill-intent. I felt I could trust him. I didn't want to threaten him and use my authority over him. However, he needed to know what was at stake.

"It's just our world, it's not really something to talk about. There could be grave consequences. For us, both."

Alex nods. 

"I understand."

Before I can say anything else, Paul arrives and I quickly make my way to my office. I continue to get through the day and soon it was time to leave. Most of the boys would stay in camp and return to their bunks later. However, being an officer who was married with a child, enabled me to spend more time at home and I didn't have to spend nights in camp unless it was necessary. 

I thank Brian for his work today as well as the other boys who were working in the administration department of the unit. The office boys are often overlooked and deemed as not part of real national service. However, I believe they are an important part of the process. If not for their hard work, we won't be able to perform our training and exercises competently and efficiently.

As I drive out of my car, I see that Paul and Alex are having a discussion with their platoon at the training shed. Just then, Alex and I make eye contact. This time our eyes don't turn away. There was something about him that wasn't letting me look away. Even as I drive further, I can still see him looking at me in my rear view mirror. I feel weak.

When I get home, I'm greeted by my enthusiastic son who's happy to see me and wants to share every detail of his day with his dad. My wife gives me a kiss and worries that I look tired. We have a great dinner and after some TV time, I tuck my son into bed. My wife and I also get ready for bed. 

"Everything okay?"

I spit out the toothpaste in the sink and see my wife who's rubbing lotion on her hands and arms. A slight panic begins to develop inside me but I try to hide it. 

"Of course, why do I ask?"

"You just a look a little tense."

Of course, I was tense. The boy who sucked me off in the morning turned out to be my junior officer a few hours later. What was supposed to be a random encounter had come to bite me in the ass. I maintain my composure.

"It's work. Been busy."

I finish brushing my teeth, rinse my mouth and wipe it with a towel before switching off the bathroom light. I get into bed and my wife shortly joins me. She comes closer to me. 

"Maybe I can help you relax."

She reaches into my shorts and lightly massages my cock, which quickly grows in her hand. I let out a moan as her wet tongue starts to circle my nipples, till they get hard. She slowly lowers my shorts down and starts to slowly suck on my cock head. I close my eyes as she continues to savor my dick like a hungry animal.

"Feel good, baby?"

I nod as I open my eyes. However, instead of seeing my wife's face, I see Alex's pretty face smiling back at me. I'm taken aback. I see him lick my thick cock like a lollipop, similar to what he did in the morning. I see his gleeful expression. 

"I love your big, fucking cock, Sir."

I close my eyes and open them again to see my wife sucking on my cock. Fuck, what was going on with me? Was I losing my mind? However, my wife didn't seem to notice my state of confusion. She was too hot and bothered to care.

"Fuck, I want you inside me."

She removes her panties and lowers herself on my stiff cock, which is wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. I pull my shorts completely off as she grabs onto my bare chest and rides me like a horned up cowgirl. It feels so good that I close my eyes for a bit. When I open them back again, instead of seeing my wife's curvy body on top of me, I see the muscular body of Alex riding me fast and furious. He looks straight at me.

"Feel good, Sir? You like my tight boy pussy? Fuck me with that big, juicy cock."

I couldn't believe my eyes. How was I seeing Alex instead of my wife fucking me? Was I going crazy or did I just want him so bad?

I see his sweaty, muscular body gyrate. He looks so beautiful and pure, yet so vile and insatiable. I wanted him so bad that I was seeing him right here with me. His movements are swift and rhythmic and it makes me slowly lose control.

"Fuck, I can't hold back."

"Fuck, yeah. Cum inside me, Sir."

I let go and have my release. I feel the warm liquid escape out of my body into his. He bites his lips taking my full load before collapsing onto me. 

"That was so good."

I see that lying next to me, wasn't Alex but my wife. I kiss her but my thoughts are filled with Alex. The next morning, the routine continues. But my mind is elsewhere. Still thinking about that vivid daydream. I was craving for Alex. I didn't know what to do. When I got to the office, I was still quite muddled from all my thoughts. I went to the toilet and splashed some cold water on my face. Hopefully, that will wake me up from this spiraling dream. 

Just then, Alex walks in, looking smart in his uniform. He greets me and goes to take a leak at the urinal. My thoughts are all over the place. As he finishes and comes to wash his hands, he engages in some conversation.

"Sir, will you be joining us for the training session in the afternoon?"

I don't answer him but instead take a hold of him and push him into one of the cubicles, before locking the door. Alex is confused. But before he can say anything, I look at him straight in the eye and tell him what I had wanted to since I had met him.

"I want to fuck you."

Alex's eyes widen as he stares at me in disbelief.

End of Chapter 2

To be Continued...

Guest imtbh

Chapter 3

I push Alex against the wall and get close to him. I can feel his breath on my skin and the light scent of his cologne. I feel a rush through my entire body slowly culminating into the girth in my pants. 

"Sir, please."

I don't want to hear him speak and so forcibly kiss him. His lips feel so soft and moist. He tries to move me away with his arm but I grab it and push it back against the wall and continue to kiss him. He murmurs telling me to stop but I don't listen. As I kiss him, I make my way into his pants and grab his cock. Before, I can play with it, Alex summons all his strength to push me away. I almost fall down but quickly regain my balance.

"Sir, you don't want to do this."

"But I do."

I see Alex looking disheveled and bothered and it turns me on even more. I feel the strong urge to take advantage of him. I want to rip his clothes and have my way with him as he begs me to stop but reluctantly enjoys the pleasure I give him. I wanted him so bad.

"Sir, we are in camp. In the toilet. Do you understand what would happen if anyone sees us? Do you understand what it would do to your career?"

His words fall upon me like a ton of bricks. Alex was right. We were in the military. If two soldiers, especially officers, were caught in a moment of passion, it would spell not only the end of our military careers but also the respectable lives we had been living thus far. How could I be so overwhelmed with lust that I couldn't see reason? What was happening to me?

"I know but I just want you so bad."

Alex comes closer to me and squeezes my hand. 

"I do too. But not like this."

He lets go of my hand and puts his ear on the door to hear if there's anyone outside. Once we know the toilet is empty, we slowly head out. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten rough."

"I liked it."

I can see that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. 

"But we need to do this right. Friday night, when most of the company has booked out."

It seemed like a straightforward plan. I would leave first whilst Alex stayed behind. A couple of hours later, I would come back and we'll spend the night together in his bunk before heading back home for the weekend. The only problem was that we would need to wait three whole days before Friday. Yet, it would be something to look forward to. 

For the next few days, Alex and I maintained our distance. However, that didn't stop us from giving each other longing stares and the teasing seductions we were both throwing at one another. Whether it was the flexing of our muscles during the physical training sessions or the random acts of skin contact, we both could feel the heat radiating from one another. We were hungry for each other and when Friday finally came, I was ready to feast.

Most of the company would book out on Friday, except for the few soldiers on duty. However, there were some occasions that we would conduct extra training for soldiers who didn't attain at least a silver standard for their IPPT. My wife was well aware of this and although we didn't have any sessions this week, I lied to her that there was one. 

"Okay, just don't tire yourself too much. I still want you in top shape for the weekend."

She gives me a wink. I give her a cheeky smile. I mean I couldn't complain. I would have a taste of my boy tonight and still continue to satiate my appetite with my girl in the weekend. A horny, hot-blooded man couldn't ask for more. 

The hours went by slowly but once the clock hit 6pm, I immediately left, telling Brian I had some errands to run and advised him not to stay too late. Before I leave, I decide to text Alex. I simply type "10" to which I immediately get a text, "Ok". We decided to keep our text simple and short and quickly delete it off our phones once we had read them. It was a safe way to make sure we couldn't be traced or caught in some way.

I decided to get a short workout in the gym, to make sure the muscles were firm and pumped up. They needed to look extra good so that Alex could worship me. I have a light dinner and as it was nearing 10pm, I drive back to camp. After parking my car, I walk to the company line and see that it was quiet and deserted. The soldiers on duty were stationed at the HQ building and it looks like there was no one at company line except for Alex. 

I unlock the office door and make my way to my room. I quickly undress and change into a pair of shorts and slippers and make my way to the officers bunk. I see that Alex's bunk is the only one that's lit. I walk towards it and peak inside. I see a half-naked Alex lying in his bed wearing only a pair of briefs, playing with his phone. I can feel the bulge in my shorts hardening. 

"Hi"

Alex looks up to see me at the doorway. We both lock eyes.

"Hi."

I bite my lip as I slowly make my way to Alex. I jump on him and start to make out. I hold him close to my body as I feel the defined muscles on his body. The scent of his skin hypnotizes me. I feel our bulges rub together and getting hard. Alex's gentle moans make me feel even more excited. I lift him up and we kiss some more. Alex begins to feel my body as I flex for him.

"Fuck, you're so hot."

He gentle kisses my neck, shoulders, chest and licks my nipple before lightly biting on it. I moan in pleasure as he continues to kiss my stomach and makes his way down to my cock. He kisses and licks it through my shorts before pulling them down entirely. My rock hard cock springs out and slaps him on his face. He hungrily swallows my cock and sucks it obediently. His wet mouth feels so good on my dick. He takes my cock out of his mouth and jerks me off.

"Feel good?"

"Fucking good."

"You want to try?"

I nod and as Alex gets up I get on my knees and pull his briefs off. His cock is thick and big and surrounded by a neatly trimmed bushed. His balls are also large and hang low like tasty, forbidden fruit. It was my first time trying dick so I try licking it first. It didn't feel weird so I licked the head of it. It tasted a little salty but I didn't really mind it. After a few licks, I start to suck on it, taking more of his dick with each lick. 

"Fuck, feels so good."

Alex and I get back on the bed and we continued to 69, savoring each others dicks. However, it was not enough. I wanted more of Alex and he wanted it too. We stop sucking each other off and Alex gets back on the bed. He spreads his legs and reveals his hole to me. It looked tight with some hair around it. I couldn't wait to destroy it. I lick my fingers and start to warm him up. First with one finger and then two. Alex begins to moan and I can see him loosening up. I spit on my hard cock and rub on it. I was ready to fuck this beautiful boy. 

Just then, I hear footsteps. Alex and I look at one another in shock. I rush to the window and see Paul walking towards the bunk. Alex is right behind me and we look at one another in surprise and shock. 

"Why is he here?"

"I don't know but you need to hide."

I feel my head spinning. I was fucked.

End of Chapter 3

To Be Continued...

Guest Try and see

There's that saying: Don't sh*t where you eat.

With Ryan being a regular officer with a car, they could have driven to some place more private, I feel. He definitely can afford a hotel room.

Why risk doing it in camp?

Guest Try and see

But on a side note, it's a fact that army regulars always use "training" as an excuse to tell their wives why they cannot come home for the weekend, and then they will go to Geylang or Batam to have fun!

My unit last time had a MWO who would tell his wife that he has "night training" but he was really out having fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4

I look around me and look for potential places to hide. The cupboard was too small and the bed was the only feasible option but I was afraid that Paul would see me. At this point, I didn't have many options. I was so confused.

"I will hide under the bed"

"He'll see you."

"I know but what else can I do?"

I can see Alex being just as frustrated but then he looks right at me.

"Just stay behind the cupboard. I got an idea."

He grabs a towel and quickly ties it around his waist and puts on his slippers. As he rushes out, he gestures to me to hide. I sneak behind the cupboard out of view but just enough to see what was going on outside. I see Alex going up to Paul who was just about to enter the bunk. He stops him in his way.

"Hey Paul, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question."

I can see Paul is suspicious. I just hoped that whatever idea Paul had, it was a good one. 

"I have duty tomorrow. So I thought I would just stay the night."

"Oh yeah, you told me."

To be honest, I didn't know that Alex was on duty the next day. It must be the reason why he had chosen tonight as he was not intending to go home. However, I was still afraid that any second Paul would walk in and our secret rendezvous would be revealed.  Paul looks at Alex again.

"You're all sweaty. Were you working out?"

"Yes, I was."

I had to admit it was quite the workout. Sweat was rolling down my body as well. 

"So why did you come back?"

"I was going to spend the night at Jenny's but we had a big fight. I just decided to come here and sleep rather than travel halfway across the island to go home."

Paul is about to walk into the bunk. I can feel my heart racing. Alex grabs his hand. Paul looks at him rather confused.

"Actually, I'm having a little pain."

"Pain?"

"Yes."

Paul still looks confused. 

"Well, I have some painkillers, medicated oil, bunch of stuff in my drawer. I can get it..."

"No, it's a different pain."

Paul looks weirdly at Alex. I can see Alex looking a little embarrassed but he manages to say the words.

"I have pain in my balls. I need you to check."

Paul's eyes widen at this remark. I was just as surprised to hear Alex say that. Paul's voice gets softer.

"You want me to see your balls? Are you serious?"

Alex nods. Paul looks a little disturbed. From his body language, you can clearly see he doesn't want to do this. However, Alex starts to grab himself and look like he's in pain and Paul is too sympathetic to refuse him.

"Fine, let's go inside the bunk."

My heart skips a beat when Alex grabs him again.

"No, in the bathroom."

Paul nods and I see them walk towards the bathroom. I creep towards the window and see that they had just entered the bathroom. I quickly wear my shorts and slippers and dash out of there. I don't look back until I get into my office. I close the door behind me and take a deep breath. That was just too close. 

I sit in my room for the next few minutes or so. I contemplate on whether I should go back home but my wife would ask me too many questions. I wonder if I should spend the night at my allocated bunk or just leave the premises. I was so confused. Just then I get a text from Alex.

<Have you left? Still in camp?>

<Yes, in camp. What about Paul?>

<He's asleep. Meet at the old building?">

<Ok.>

After our short text conversation, I decided to make my way to the old building. The old building was part of the older part of the camp that had not been renovated. Until a few years back, it was still being used for training but was stopped after it was deemed not safe. Renovation work had been talked about but nothing had materialized. So it was just left there without much use for it. Well, at least until now.

I decided to wear my running shorts and shoes. In case, I saw anyone I could just say I came for a run. I take a light jog towards the old building, which looked a tad creepy under the moonlight. I see a figure in the distance and I could figure out who it was. It was Alex, also dressed in running shorts and shoes.

"I guess we think alike."

"I guess. So what happened with Paul?"

"Well, besides having to show my private parts to Paul, who was very reluctant to see it, I had to actually lie that there was something wrong it."

He looked a little annoyed and just want to lighten the mood.

"You sure nothing is wrong with it? I mean you're standing in front of such a hot guy and I don't see any reaction."

He smirks and walks up to me. He takes my hand and places it over his crotch. I can feel his growing bulge throbbing under his shorts.

"Good reaction?"

I nod as I hungrily savor his lips while my hand plays with his bulge. Our hands are all over each other as we pull our shorts off and leave our shoes on. We tug on each other's dicks until we are rock hard and pulsating. We take turns to feast on each other's swollen members, our lips covered in saliva and pre-cum. Then, I see Alex licking his fingers and start playing with his hole. One, two, three fingers go in, as he fingers his hole. He bites his lip as he plays with himself.

"Fuck, I need you inside me. Now, please."

He didn't have to ask me twice. I spit on my hand and rub it thoroughly around my cock. I approach Alex who's bent over and still playing with himself. I was a little nervous, this was first time ever having anal sex and that too with a man. I was scared but at the same time excited. I lick my fingers and play with his hole which has expanded quite a bit. I rub the tip of my cock around his hole and close to it.

"Please, just fuck me."

I rub my cock head gently on his hole before jamming the whole thing in. He lets out a deep, loud moan that was almost a scream. I started fucking him and I could see that his pleasure was bordering with pain as the loud moans signified. 

"Fuck, oh its so big. Fuck, you're killing me."

Hearing those words turned me on even more. I continued to fuck him deeper and harder now. It was fast and furious. I was in the moment. I was a predator holding onto his prey and wasn't going to let go till I was done. I draw my dick out and turn him around. I carry him and as he held tightly to my shoulders, I continued to fuck him. It must have hurt as Alex was screaming more. 

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Yes, daddy. Give it to me."

Fuck. He had said the magic word. Now there wasn't any holding back. I throw him on the dirty, dusty floor. I prop his legs up and stuck fucking him. He moans as his hands run all over my chest and stomach. We were sweating like pigs but that didn't stop us. I wanted this boy so bad and just then, I feel the urge. The urge to let go as I couldn't hold any longer.

"I'm going to cum."

I pull my cock out and start cumming all over Alex's sweaty body. Spurt after spurt, he was covered in my man milk. Then, it was Alex's turn as he jerked his dick off so quickly I thought he was going to pull it clean off. After a few seconds, he too releases cum all over himself. As soon as he's done, I begin to grab the cum on his body and feed it to him. He obediently eats it up as we kiss. We held onto each other before going to the toilet in the next building, to clean up.

"So did you like it?"

"What did you think? I don't think I've ever been fucked like that."

"I don't think I've ever fucked like that. Even with my wife."

Alex smiles as he comes close to me. He bites his lower lip as he stares right into my eyes.

"I guess you want me more than your wife."

"I guess I do."

He comes close to me. We can feel each other's breath. I couldn't believe the things I was feeling for this boy. 

"I should get back before Paul sees that I'm missing."

"Yeah, go."

We kiss before you go back to our bunks. The next morning, Alex reported for duty while I went back home. My wife looks at me lovingly.

"You look so tired. Go shower and sleep."

She ruffles my hair and kisses me. I should feel guilty but somehow I don't. I still love my wife but somehow I love my boy too. I take a hot shower and change into some shorts before getting into bed. I hear my phone buzz and I smile, thinking it's a text from Alex. However, it's an unknown number. I'm curious and open to see that there is a video. I play the video and I'm shocked by what I see.

The video shows Alex and I last night at the old building.

Another video pops up. We are kissing.

Another video pops up. We are naked, playing with each other.

Another video pops up. I'm fucking Alex as he's moaning.

Video after video of us fucking pops up. 

End of Chapter 4

To Be Continued...

On 6/12/2022 at 11:20 PM, Guest imtbh said:

Chapter 1

The time on my tracking band read 3.12am as I made my way towards the running trail behind my flat. The sky was still dark and dingy as daylight had not crept in just yet. I did some light stretches to loosen my muscles a little bit and saw that the trail was quiet without a soul in sight. It was just the way I liked it as I didn't really like when the trail was littered with too many people. 

As I get ready to run, I feel a cold chill blow on my bare chest. It might not have been such a good idea to not wear a shirt but I figured I would get hot and sweaty after a few minutes of running. I quickly take off into the still morning with only the sound of my shoes hitting the rocky ground to keep me company. With just the light from the lampposts to light the way, I was careful not to step on any critters but still be focused on my running.

Like I had anticipated, few minutes into my swift running, my body was covered in a light sweat and my body was getting warmed up. I loved the feeling and continued to run faster. I took short rests not lasting more than 30 seconds and continued to run as much as I could. After clocking a little over 5km, I make a stop at the fitness corner. I try to catch my breath as I looked at the time. 3.31am. A slight improvement from yesterday.

I continued with some bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups. I just wanted to keep the momentum going and not slow down. Exercising at this ungodly time was a good thing as I pretty much had the whole fitness corner to myself. A few sets in, I hear the sound of footsteps. I turn to see someone in the distance. I look at the time and it's about 7 minutes to 4am. I was a little surprised to see someone there but assume its one of the early riser seniors. However, I was wrong.

Once 377A is repealed, will you publish your stories as a book?

On 9/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, Guest imtbh said:

Chapter 4

I look around me and look for potential places to hide. The cupboard was too small and the bed was the only feasible option but I was afraid that Paul would see me. At this point, I didn't have many options. I was so confused.

"He'll see you."

He grabs a towel and quickly ties it around his waist and puts on his slippers. As he rushes out, he gestures to me to hide. I sneak behind the cupboard out of view but just enough to see what was going on outside. I see Alex going up to Paul who was just about to enter the bunk. He stops him in his way.

I can see Paul is suspicious. I just hoped that whatever idea Paul had, it was a good one. 

"Oh yeah, you told me."

To be honest, I didn't know that Alex was on duty the next day. It must be the reason why he had chosen tonight as he was not intending to go home. However, I was still afraid that any second Paul would walk in and our secret rendezvous would be revealed.  Paul looks at Alex again.

"Yes, I was."

I had to admit it was quite the workout. Sweat was rolling down my body as well. 

"I was going to spend the night at Jenny's but we had a big fight. I just decided to come here and sleep rather than travel halfway across the island to go home."

Paul is about to walk into the bunk. I can feel my heart racing. Alex grabs his hand. Paul looks at him rather confused.

"Pain?"

"Yes."

"Well, I have some painkillers, medicated oil, bunch of stuff in my drawer. I can get it..."

Paul looks weirdly at Alex. I can see Alex looking a little embarrassed but he manages to say the words.

Paul's eyes widen at this remark. I was just as surprised to hear Alex say that. Paul's voice gets softer.

Alex nods. Paul looks a little disturbed. From his body language, you can clearly see he doesn't want to do this. However, Alex starts to grab himself and look like he's in pain and Paul is too sympathetic to refuse him.

"No, in the bathroom."

Paul nods and I see them walk towards the bathroom. I creep towards the window and see that they had just entered the bathroom. I quickly wear my shorts and slippers and dash out of there. I don't look back until I get into my office. I close the door behind me and take a deep breath. That was just too close. 

I sit in my room for the next few minutes or so. I contemplate on whether I should go back home but my wife would ask me too many questions. I wonder if I should spend the night at my allocated bunk or just leave the premises. I was so confused. Just then I get a text from Alex.

<Ok.>

After our short text conversation, I decided to make my way to the old building. The old building was part of the older part of the camp that had not been renovated. Until a few years back, it was still being used for training but was stopped after it was deemed not safe. Renovation work had been talked about but nothing had materialized. So it was just left there without much use for it. Well, at least until now.

I decided to wear my running shorts and shoes. In case, I saw anyone I could just say I came for a run. I take a light jog towards the old building, which looked a tad creepy under the moonlight. I see a figure in the distance and I could figure out who it was. It was Alex, also dressed in running shorts and shoes.

"Well, besides having to show my private parts to Paul, who was very reluctant to see it, I had to actually lie that there was something wrong it."

"You sure nothing is wrong with it? I mean you're standing in front of such a hot guy and I don't see any reaction."

He smirks and walks up to me. He takes my hand and places it over his crotch. I can feel his growing bulge throbbing under his shorts.

"Good reaction?"

I nod as I hungrily savor his lips while my hand plays with his bulge. Our hands are all over each other as we pull our shorts off and leave our shoes on. We tug on each other's dicks until we are rock hard and pulsating. We take turns to feast on each other's swollen members, our lips covered in saliva and pre-cum. Then, I see Alex licking his fingers and start playing with his hole. One, two, three fingers go in, as he fingers his hole. He bites his lip as he plays with himself.

He didn't have to ask me twice. I spit on my hand and rub it thoroughly around my cock. I approach Alex who's bent over and still playing with himself. I was a little nervous, this was first time ever having anal sex and that too with a man. I was scared but at the same time excited. I lick my fingers and play with his hole which has expanded quite a bit. I rub the tip of my cock around his hole and close to it.

"Please, just fuck me."

I rub my cock head gently on his hole before jamming the whole thing in. He lets out a deep, loud moan that was almost a scream. I started fucking him and I could see that his pleasure was bordering with pain as the loud moans signified. 

Hearing those words turned me on even more. I continued to fuck him deeper and harder now. It was fast and furious. I was in the moment. I was a predator holding onto his prey and wasn't going to let go till I was done. I draw my dick out and turn him around. I carry him and as he held tightly to my shoulders, I continued to fuck him. It must have hurt as Alex was screaming more. 

"Yeah, you like that?"

Fuck. He had said the magic word. Now there wasn't any holding back. I throw him on the dirty, dusty floor. I prop his legs up and stuck fucking him. He moans as his hands run all over my chest and stomach. We were sweating like pigs but that didn't stop us. I wanted this boy so bad and just then, I feel the urge. The urge to let go as I couldn't hold any longer.

"I'm going to cum."

I pull my cock out and start cumming all over Alex's sweaty body. Spurt after spurt, he was covered in my man milk. Then, it was Alex's turn as he jerked his dick off so quickly I thought he was going to pull it clean off. After a few seconds, he too releases cum all over himself. As soon as he's done, I begin to grab the cum on his body and feed it to him. He obediently eats it up as we kiss. We held onto each other before going to the toilet in the next building, to clean up.

"So did you like it?"

Alex smiles as he comes close to me. He bites his lower lip as he stares right into my eyes.

"I guess I do."

He comes close to me. We can feel each other's breath. I couldn't believe the things I was feeling for this boy. 

"Yeah, go."

We kiss before you go back to our bunks. The next morning, Alex reported for duty while I went back home. My wife looks at me lovingly.

She ruffles my hair and kisses me. I should feel guilty but somehow I don't. I still love my wife but somehow I love my boy too. I take a hot shower and change into some shorts before getting into bed. I hear my phone buzz and I smile, thinking it's a text from Alex. However, it's an unknown number. I'm curious and open to see that there is a video. I play the video and I'm shocked by what I see.

End of Chapter 4

To Be Continued...

oh gosh... wanna know what happens next

please dun keep us waiting for too long >.<

"Please, just fuck me."

"Yeah, you like that?"

"I'm going to cum."

Wow, I jerked off to this several times... very hot.

Chapter 4

"He'll see you."

"Oh yeah, you told me."

"Yes, I was."

"Pain?"

"Yes."

"No, in the bathroom."

<Ok.>

"Good reaction?"

"Please, just fuck me."

"Yeah, you like that?"

"I'm going to cum."

"So did you like it?"

"I guess I do."

"Yeah, go."

End of Chapter 4

To Be Continued...

Er when is cap 4 releasing

Guest Hard to Please

Oh my my! CHP 4 so cock raising making my cock hard and oozing. Then it's such a hair raising ending, sending cold sweat down my spine. Reminded me of 2 incidents in camp which almost got me into shit.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:20 AM, Guest Hard to Please said:

Oh my my! CHP 4 so cock raising making my cock hard and oozing. Then it's such a hair raising ending, sending cold sweat down my spine. Reminded me of 2 incidents in camp which almost got me into shit.

Nice, share leh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.