Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

本来无一物 何处惹尘埃

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Eric said:

You people are really living in your fantasy  ....

How do you even know that Romero and Elvin are gay ... and are together  ? 

They both look 100% straight to me .. 

So pls dont go about make accusations without and solid evidence  .. 

Thats also one of the main reason people hates us .. got nothing better to do and like to bitch about others .. 

No eye see 

Agreed. Prove to us that we are wrong!!!

Elvic ah elvic

Or

Erimeo ah erimeo

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
19 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Celebrity endorsements definitely earn way more than models in Singapore. Fann and Zoe used to command 6 figure endorsement per deal, and all they do is just smile smile appear in the ad, show up for some press events that is all. Such easy money.

I don't think Elvin can command 6 figure endorsements but I am guessing his endorsements are in the 50k to 60k range?

No wonder elvin can buy a landed property and rebuilt the whole house!

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Many people living in the house and his mother and little kids inside the big house. How do they make love without getting attention from them? 

Don't be so loud when making love lah.

Guest guest
17 hours ago, Guest WTFmeWatch said:

meWatch is really a lousy app. after 45 mins still cannot complete downloading a 30min high quality episode. 

I wonder they are trying hard to build content yet they cannot upgrade their app and server. 

Mewatch video always hang and take very long to load. Very crap and lousy website.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, fab said:

Door?

Night?

You expecting Elvin Ng to soundproof his room or his mother to come in after knocking the door? 

Guest Guest

Elvin Ng is more compatible with Desmond Tan. But if they threesome lagi better mediacorp must get them for some topless swimming pool or shower shots together. 

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You expecting Elvin Ng to soundproof his room or his mother to come in after knocking the door? 

Who do you think is the breadwinner of the household? 

Do you think she's so naïve not to know her 40 yo son's orientation? 

Why do you think she's so dense to go open her son's door jolly well knowing there's some action going on?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Oh my
4 hours ago, Guest Eric said:

Thats also one of the main reason people hates us .. got nothing better to do and like to bitch about others .. 

No eye see 

Can die laughing. Romeo looks straight? As straight as Brian Wong and Aunty Lucy.... 

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, fab said:

Why do you think she's so dense to go open her son's door jolly well knowing there's some action going on?

Does your family members know your orientation by Elvin Ng age? 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Zoe endorse Lux and Fann endorse Oil of Ulan they are international brands. Elvin endorses Japanese toiletries how to compare. Even his Mercedes endorsement end up taken over by Desmond Tan. And hardly even see Mercedes ads with Elvin Ng except during Star Awards last time. 

Lol you really have no idea

Guest Xia xuay
5 hours ago, Guest Eric said:

No eye see 

See this post really LOL.
If dunno anything at all or not in touch with the community,

better dun post or comment,

can be very xia xuay.

45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Does your family members know your orientation by Elvin Ng age? 

Do you know how does a forum work?

Do you think I am a celebrity?

Why do you wanna discuss about me?

Do you wanna discuss as a registered member? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I mean putting aside if Elvin and Romeo are really together. Or they looks straights or not. I still feel that they are just good buddy. Yes, I admit that the both of them looks good together. And that’s about it.

Is an open secret that both meomeo n vinvin are couples for a long time. Is kinda strange that there are still PLUs at this era thinking that they are str8? They have been spotted many times shopping together, gyming together, staying together (vinvin house), even go overseas together...isnt this obvious? Or maybe we should call them BFFs instead? Lol

47 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

Is an open secret that both meomeo n vinvin are couples for a long time. Is kinda strange that there are still PLUs at this era thinking that they are str8? They have been spotted many times shopping together, gyming together, staying together (vinvin house), even go overseas together...isnt this obvious? Or maybe we should call them BFFs instead? Lol

Why people are even arguing over such an obvious fact is ridiculous. Elvin is 39, Romeo is 35, both still 'single' no girlfriend before, always together and still got naive people thinking they just 'best buddies' lolololol.

Anyone who still don't believe can go read this: https://alvinology.com/2017/05/30/neighbour-spotted-local-actor-romeo-tan-going-elvin-ngs-house-almost-everyday/

Although honestly i read the article feel both are so pathetic. Both already doing well financially but still got no guts and have to lie so blatantly to cover up their relationship. Singapore celebrities really all got no spine and no dignity. Cowards. 

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Although honestly i read the article feel both are so pathetic. Both already doing well financially but still got no guts and have to lie so blatantly to cover up their relationship. Singapore celebrities really all got no spine and no dignity. Cowards. 

You also funny, why you blame them? Its not their fault.

Its just societal norms and pressure in sg, most locals will not be able to accept popular local artistes telling everyone they are gay.

Its just like your first day at work in a new company, will you go around introducing yourself and say you are gay?

Both also never deny that they are not gay, they also never lie that they like gals. 
Actually most people in mediacorp know, they just accept it as it is and never talk about it in front of both of them.

Guest Xia xuay
1 hour ago, koganei83 said:

yah no proof at all

last time say QYW gay he married with two kids now!

errrrr what i mean is everyone know elvin and romeo is a couple, so if dunno anything dun anyhow comment, very xia xuay

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You also funny, why you blame them? Its not their fault.

Its just societal norms and pressure in sg, most locals will not be able to accept popular local artistes telling everyone they are gay.

Its just like your first day at work in a new company, will you go around introducing yourself and say you are gay?

Both also never deny that they are not gay, they also never lie that they like gals. 
Actually most people in mediacorp know, they just accept it as it is and never talk about it in front of both of them.

First of all, neither of them are 'first day at work' anymore. Romeo has been in mediacorp for 10 years alr and Elvin almost 20 years already. Both already well established and obviously doing well financially.

If you read the article, they both had to lie about their relationship. Say things like 'Actually, I’m not the only one who has stayed over at his [Elvin’s] place. Rebecca Lim and Ian Fang have both stayed there before,' and  'Yes, I did stay over at Elvin’s house but that is because I had to go for filming the next day'

Actually if you just google their past interviews both of them got blatantly lie about liking girls. Just see this video of elvin talking about his ideal woman: 

Frankly after I see him bullshitting about his ideal woman make me lose respect for him. Isnt it pathetic that almost 40-year old men still need to lie about such things in this day and age. If they had more pride, they would have just said 'no comment, none of your business' to the entire matter or refuse to do such interviews.

To put it bluntly, our local 'celebrities' have no guts. I mean take a look at Dick Lee so old already, so rich still dont dare come out. Irene Ang now has own company working for herself also dont dare come out. Chen Han Wei also another old gay up till now still don't dare come out. When Ellen Degeneres came out in the 1990s she faced so much backlash but she still managed to claw her way back into the Hollywood A List. All these local stars up till now still no A lister dare to come out how they know they wont be able to still maintain their career after coming out if nobody even dares to try?

Even LHW dared to come out publicly despite knowing how it will impact his family legacy.

So regardless of how you try to spin it or whether you like them personally or not, fact of the matter is elvin romeo and all these closet cases all simply have no guts.

7 hours ago, Gayleo said:

First of all, neither of them are 'first day at work' anymore. Romeo has been in mediacorp for 10 years alr and Elvin almost 20 years already. Both already well established and obviously doing well financially.

If you read the article, they both had to lie about their relationship. Say things like 'Actually, I’m not the only one who has stayed over at his [Elvin’s] place. Rebecca Lim and Ian Fang have both stayed there before,' and  'Yes, I did stay over at Elvin’s house but that is because I had to go for filming the next day'

Actually if you just google their past interviews both of them got blatantly lie about liking girls. Just see this video of elvin talking about his ideal woman: 

Frankly after I see him bullshitting about his ideal woman make me lose respect for him. Isnt it pathetic that almost 40-year old men still need to lie about such things in this day and age. If they had more pride, they would have just said 'no comment, none of your business' to the entire matter or refuse to do such interviews.

To put it bluntly, our local 'celebrities' have no guts. I mean take a look at Dick Lee so old already, so rich still dont dare come out. Irene Ang now has own company working for herself also dont dare come out. Chen Han Wei also another old gay up till now still don't dare come out. When Ellen Degeneres came out in the 1990s she faced so much backlash but she still managed to claw her way back into the Hollywood A List. All these local stars up till now still no A lister dare to come out how they know they wont be able to still maintain their career after coming out if nobody even dares to try?

Even LHW dared to come out publicly despite knowing how it will impact his family legacy.

So regardless of how you try to spin it or whether you like them personally or not, fact of the matter is elvin romeo and all these closet cases all simply have no guts.

whats more cringy is CHW talking about HIS IDEAL woman in some interviews not long ago!

Guest annkokfan

韩剧暂顶9点档 女侠新剧7月中启播韩剧暂顶9点档 女侠新剧7月中启播

由戚玉武和黄思恬主演的《我的女侠罗明依》原定5月18日开播,但因疫情关系一再延后。新传媒昨天接受联合早报询问时确定,该剧将在7月16日启播,接档韩剧《天空之城》。目前8频道平日9点档正在播配上华语的英语剧《剃头刀阿签传奇》,《天空之城》将在下周四(4日)接档,总共30集。

冠病病毒阻断措施下周二(6月2日)起分阶段解除,各行业开始慢慢复工。新传媒发言人说,电视台将逐步恢复拍摄戏剧和综艺节目,包括《花花公子》《森林生存记》等。

新传媒会根据政府防疫指示,实行各种安全措施,包括要求员工戴口罩,分组工作,保持安全距离等。至于《红星大奖》几时举行,目前还没有决定

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/movies-and-tv/story20200529-1057036

1 hour ago, mith said:

whats more cringy is CHW talking about HIS IDEAL woman in some interviews not long ago!

Sorry but I have to agree with that as I've met him in person before.

His mannerisms are so tell tale and not that he is even putting an ounce of effort in hiding his true self.

But having to lie in front of the camera, yes, that's just plain cringey.

Not that he has a choice. But it's a hard pill to swallow for those who know.

44 minutes ago, practease said:

Sorry but I have to agree with that as I've met him in person before.

His mannerisms are so tell tale and not that he is even putting an ounce of effort in hiding his true self.

But having to lie in front of the camera, yes, that's just plain cringey.

Not that he has a choice. But it's a hard pill to swallow for those who know.

Lol he is an actor after all??? 

Guest guest
18 hours ago, fab said:

Who do you think is the breadwinner of the household? 

you mean elvin's mother know her son orientation just because he is 40 year old and still not married? Or because since elvin is so hot and handsome, cannot be no woman interested in him?

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Dreamz80 said:

I believe they are best buddy and BFF. Same like when you see a single man and a single woman always together, also doesn't mean they are couple, their relationship could be simply BFF. 

Guest Guest didi
18 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I believe they are best buddy and BFF. Same like when you see a single man and a single woman always together, also doesn't mean they are couple, their relationship could be simply BFF. 

I thought it is well known that mr R and mr E are PLUs and they are known be a couple. It’s not rocket science though. CHW is also PLU and I thought it’s well known fact! Hello are you staying in the moon? 

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Why people are even arguing over such an obvious fact is ridiculous. Elvin is 39, Romeo is 35, both still 'single' no girlfriend before, always together and still got naive people thinking they just 'best buddies' lolololol.

Anyone who still don't believe can go read this: https://alvinology.com/2017/05/30/neighbour-spotted-local-actor-romeo-tan-going-elvin-ngs-house-almost-everyday/

For so many decade, you got see any channel 8 actors whether they have left the tv station or still active in mdc, have officially declare that he is gay? None so far. This means channel 8 actors are really pathetic. Whereas you can see that there are so many channel 5 artiste declare that they are gay.

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Can see that elvin not very good in telling lies? You can see the way he answer the idea woman in the clip, his eyes give way on him that he is obviously bullshitting and don't really have any interest and know much about woman?!

Guest Love
1 hour ago, Guest Guest didi said:

I thought it is well known that mr R and mr E are PLUs and they are known be a couple. It’s not rocket science though. CHW is also PLU and I thought it’s well known fact! Hello are you staying in the moon? 

he travel between the moon and Mars

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Gayleo said:

you very naive.

celebrities are public figures, you think can just suka suka come out and declare they are gay?

not easy and alot of considerations, esp in an asian society.

very easy to say people have no guts but if you are a celebrity/public figure, you will think twice too. Not so straightforward.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

you very naive.

celebrities are public figures, you think can just suka suka come out and declare they are gay?

very easy to say people have no guts but if you are a celebrity/public figure, you will think twice too. Not so straightforward.

Maybe this only happen in spore. You see celebrities in HK and TW showbiz, quite a few of them declare they are gay. HK and TW also asian society.

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, Luv2bnaked29 said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Chinese newscaster 林良泉. He quite hunky leh. I like... 

Screenshot_20200529_193201_com.instagram.android.jpg

not really the type that gays will like,

but he looks okay and seems like a nice guy

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

not really the type that gays will like,

but he looks okay and seems like a nice guy

maybe true, not the type of guy i like. I prefer le guowei.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Luv2bnaked29 said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Chinese newscaster 林良泉. He quite hunky leh. I like... 

Screenshot_20200529_193201_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think he is not very old and yet his hair style and appearance looks very old.

Guest guest
33 minutes ago, Guest Love said:

I prefer 林启元,

so clean cut and look so pleasant,

look so goody goody,

I like!

I wonder any reason why channel 8 news caster all the while majority are female? Current only have one male news caster.

Guest China
36 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I wonder any reason why channel 8 news caster all the while majority are female? Current only have one male news caster.

somemore the 3 main female reporting 10pm news now all prc

Guest guest
13 minutes ago, Guest China said:

somemore the 3 main female reporting 10pm news now all prc

How many news caster are local born and breed? Even 林启元 is from TW. Even i think some of these news caster have converted to sporean, but they are still not born here.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

How many news caster are local born and breed? Even 林启元 is from TW. Even i think some of these news caster have converted to sporean, but they are still not born here.

I can only think of 黄秀玪. but she is not so active now.

董素华 studied in sg since young and is a sporean now but she was born in msia.

Guest funny
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

For so many decade, you got see any channel 8 actors whether they have left the tv station or still active in mdc, have officially declare that he is gay? None so far. This means channel 8 actors are really pathetic. Whereas you can see that there are so many channel 5 artiste declare that they are gay.

is not channel 8 actors pathetic. channel 8 actors are much more famous than channel 5 artiste. how many channel 5 artiste that are really famous that every person on the streets know their name. almost none. pierre png got more famous after acting in channel 8 drama. so if u are not even that famous in the first place. declare u are gay or not doesnt matter since the public dont even know u or recognise u in the first place.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, koganei83 said:

yah no proof at all

last time say QYW gay he married with two kids now!

Some male artist, they just get married so people will not continue saying they are gay. Last time a lot people say Lee Hom is gay, then suddenly he got married.

Edited by smallboy

I am a 24 years old guy, just wanting to know more friends..

Not all married men are straight. 

Not all guys who fuck guys are gay. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you very naive.

I never said it was straight forward. Neither did I say it wouldn't be scary. They don't have to think twice. They have had years and years to think about it. Fact is, they are cowards and that is that.

When Ellen or those Taiwanese / HK stars came out of the closet, they faced real backlash to them and their career. Its def not easier there than it is here in SG.So dont give me the nonsense about Asian society this Asian society. No guts is no guts la.

Those Mediacorp stars like Elvin Ng etc maybe harder cos they might get dropped from MDC (which I doubt will happen).

But what about the established ones like Dick Lee and Irene Ang? Dick is a real life Crazy Rich Asian who doesn't depend on endorsements to survive. Irene Ang runs her own agency. You think their clients don't know they are gay? Nobody gonna drop them just because of that. 

So it still boils down to the simple fact that they all lack guts. Those who lie in interviews about liking the other sex are even more shameless. Steven David Lim made it clear in his interview that you don't have to if you don't want to. The SG media is not stupid or will expose them like other country: https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/06/23/steven-david-lim/

I decided quite early on that I did not want to lie about it but I also would not give direct answers when asked about my private life.

‘Are you attached?’

‘Yes.’

‘Who is the lucky girl?’

‘I don’t have a girlfriend.’

When it became clear that I was telling them I was gay without spelling it out, they very quickly learnt not to ask those kind of questions.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.