Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest annkokfan
21 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Maybe due to CB, there is some delay on their filming schedule?

MDC has finished the filming for 男神不敗 and 我的女俠羅明依 (mid-year blockbuster). I believe post production for both dramas should be completed by now. All productions have been put on hold including Hoh Seh Boh 2, 太平纹身店 (collab with viuTV), Rui En's drama on female bodyguard, Jesseca upcoming drama with August Pictures and long-from drama starring Ayden Sng. 

meWatch has recently released a drama 致2020的我們. This is a production by Wawa pictures and there are only 30 mins x 13 episodes. Not sure why they didn't choose to schedule this to air on tv. Another upcoming meWatch release is a swimming themed drama, 水漾少年 that is produced by Noon Talk Media. I'm pretty sure it will be a hot drama as it stars all the young and hunky actors from Sg, China and Thailand. 

It'd be rather interesting to which dramas and actors will be nominated for Next year's Star Awards, given that the number of drama released is lesser than usual. Perhaps, they will combine SA2020 with SA2021. We shall see.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest annkokfan said:

MDC has finished the filming for 男神不敗 and 我的女俠羅明依 (mid-year blockbuster). I believe post production for both dramas should be completed by now. All productions have been put on hold including Hoh Seh Boh 2, 太平纹身店 (collab with viuTV), Rui En's drama on female bodyguard, Jesseca upcoming drama with August Pictures and long-from drama starring Ayden Sng. 

Si mi long form drama the news say 7:30pm drama no more producing after lao you wan sui. Are you mediacorp staff? Don't spread fake news.

11 hours ago, Guest annkokfan said:

meWatch has recently released a drama 致2020的我們. This is a production by Wawa pictures and there are only 30 mins x 13 episodes. Not sure why they didn't choose to schedule this to air on tv. Another upcoming meWatch release is a swimming themed drama, 水漾少年 that is produced by Noon Talk Media. I'm pretty sure it will be a hot drama as it stars all the young and hunky actors from Sg, China and Thailand. 

It'd be rather interesting to which dramas and actors will be nominated for Next year's Star Awards, given that the number of drama released is lesser than usual. Perhaps, they will combine SA2020 with SA2021. We shall see.

Yes the swimming drama has been long produced but dunno why dun wan to.air on tv or even mewatch. Looking forward to this show!

MDC has announced earlier this year that they will postpone star awards to later part of this year but with this cb slowly lifting, I am.curious if there will still be SA at the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year? Anyone has any insider news?.

Guest guest
12 hours ago, Guest annkokfan said:

When month will Star Award delay to? Since CB measures still about the same for another month until Jul or so. Can they have Star Award?

Guest annkokfan
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Si mi long form drama the news say 7:30pm drama no more producing after lao you wan sui. Are you mediacorp staff? Don't spread fake news.

Ayden confirmed on his IG live chat that he will be involved in a long form drama, hence not sure he can accept another project with Jesseca. 

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

When month will Star Award delay to? Since CB measures still about the same for another month until Jul or so. Can they have Star Award?

I wouldn't be surprised that SA will be combined with SA2021 to make up the lack of participants this year.

Guest shawn thia fan
3 hours ago, averageguy said:

More like the child of these 2 guys 😆

YES! YES! Shawn thia looks like the guy on the right! Is he the taiwan actor that acted in some local drama before? shawn looks like him!

26 minutes ago, Guest shawn thia fan said:

YES! YES! Shawn thia looks like the guy on the right! Is he the taiwan actor that acted in some local drama before? shawn looks like him!

He is a Japanese who can speak good mandarin. Go YouTube and search 福地祐介

https://instagram.com/yusukeyuwi_f?igshid=1ddrophnwppb9

The other guy https://instagram.com/roger8charlie?igshid=a6is40e67pe8 

This angle looks Shawn.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest shawn thia fan said:

This taiwan guy looks much more hotter and cuter than shawn.

Guest Ayden
2 hours ago, bvboy said:

讲真的 he is quite ham. i think more ham den benvoda lols

st.thumb.JPG.76241144fbbf68ef51fe5bc5e37965ca.JPG

its an insult for him if you compare him to benvoda, like dun even need to compare? 

benvoda not even attractive, but if compare to ayden sng still can fight

Guest Observer
12 hours ago, Guest Ayden said:

its an insult for him if you compare him to benvoda, like dun even need to compare? 

benvoda not even attractive, but if compare to ayden sng still can fight

Honestly quite an insult lel...

Shawn thia looks so much better than benvoda. Star quality better, acting so much better and most importantly, feels like he's more humble instead of screaming for sponsors every day. Am sure he can go far to international markets too. Hopefully Singaporeans support this kind of good actors more. But sadly mediacorp viewers mostly aunties or xmm xdd. 

Got many djj too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Last time benvoda ig got alot of followers, likes and comments.

Then realise all those likes and comments always from weird accounts overseas or those empty profiles, none from local gays or other gay guys.

So he might have buy those paid subscription services where empty accounts will follow you and like your posts. Anw also not his money.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, fab said:

How come he don't feel hot wearing a black t-shirt to exercise? Even he don't go topless, unless should wear a singlet to exercise. He really have don't know how to dress properly according to what he do?

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Qyf said:

Who is this 'artiste'? 

Maybe this Justin Foo is just a chef artiste (e.g. for Food TV / cable channel) and not a Mediacorp actor.

Oops, I used the word "just" ... sorry for my ignorance, this is the first time I heard of his name (not that he is "not famous", it's just that I do not know him). 

Celebrities,  not artistes.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe this Justin Foo is just a chef artiste (e.g. for Food TV / cable channel) and not a Mediacorp actor.

Oops, I used the word "just" ... sorry for my ignorance, this is the first time I heard of his name (not that he is "not famous", it's just that I do not know him). 

Dont  know him either but could hv seen him on some cooking  programmes before

Anyway glad he can resume out of closet and lead the life  he wants. 

Guest annkokfan

Very quickly, I was told that me being part of the LGBTQ community will draw much gossip and make life difficult for me. I was advised to clean up my social media accounts.

Suddenly I had to live a double life; something I struggled so much not to do in my growing up years. At some point, it felt like I was back in school. Keeping my silence on my sexuality was the better thing to do lest someone does not want to engage me for any opportunities.

On one hand, Justin felt like a hypocrite for pretending to be straight. On the other hand, he felt like he let himself down by returning to the closet.

So does it also mean that benvoda is a hypocrite? 

Guest Guest
On 5/22/2020 at 4:07 PM, Guest annkokfan said:

Ayden confirmed on his IG live chat that he will be involved in a long form drama, hence not sure he can accept another project with Jesseca. 

I wouldn't be surprised that SA will be combined with SA2021 to make up the lack of participants this year.

Ayden must be thinking about becoming the next ah ge until crazy to say there is new long form drama when the last one ended permanently in November. Come on sia before he can rise to the top he needs to get pass Desmond Tan and Elvin Ng and once he get passed them is Chen Hanwei to get pass.

Are you Star Awards fan? Who watches rubbish award show in this day and age?

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Qyf said:

It is on royce's fb page. They swop bodies sounds lame. 

Royce Lee and Patricia Mok can do show together. Long lost comedy siblings. Sad he call himself Royce when Royce chocolate and Rolls Royce all are classy and nice looking products.

Guest Guest
On 5/23/2020 at 6:23 PM, Guest Guest Boy said:

Anyone else thiink about Benvoda when reading this article?

Justin at one point is signed to Noon Talk but as artiste? Chef Melvin is signed to King Kong under Mark Lee as artiste like Justin then he is also artiste. Justin looks fit in some of the photos.

Justin was told to clean up his accounts, reason why no mediacorp artiste come out of the closet? But grandson LHW coming out why never helped more famous people to come out at all? He coming out is not big deal enough since he has a famous family?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Justin at one point is signed to Noon Talk but as artiste? Chef Melvin is signed to King Kong under Mark Lee as artiste like Justin then he is also artiste. Justin looks fit in some of the photos.

Justin was told to clean up his accounts, reason why no mediacorp artiste come out of the closet? But grandson LHW coming out why never helped more famous people to come out at all? He coming out is not big deal enough since he has a famous family?

LHW's family is not exactly doing that well now... What makes you think LHY's family still has influence? There must be a reason why both siblings stop blasting LHL already.

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

LHW's family is not exactly doing that well now... What makes you think LHY's family still has influence? There must be a reason why both siblings stop blasting LHL already.

If he can break family traditions and get the country blessing for coming out why must mediacorp actors be held back from coming out? They no bigger VIP than LHW. 

Guest Tv Fan
1 hour ago, EQUINOXx said:

Shawn Thia is such a handsome bf material type.

Love his blur blur look 

Yes I agree too! I think he's very cute! Very clean! 

love his pics on his ig also

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.