Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest meomeo

Elvin Ng house

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/wanna-see-what-elvin-ng-s-bedroom-looks-like-8818696#slideshow-2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Guest Cute newscaster
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I wonder any reason why channel 8 news caster all the while majority are female? Current only have one male news caster.

If you tune in to the morning 9am and 1pm Ch 8 news, there is one cute newscaster - Joshua Yang Zheng Hua

His facebook link zhenhua.yang.5688?hc_ref=ARRojeHMZUUUsv4

Guest Cute newscaster
Just now, Guest Cute newscaster said:

If you tune in to the morning 9am and 1pm Ch 8 news, there is one cute newscaster - Joshua Yang Zheng Hua

Just now, Guest Cute newscaster said:

https://www.facebook.com/zhenhua.yang.5688?hc_ref=ARRojeHMZUUUsv4PruOO2i7P8_uSP5qtSCl0KH6txt88ukEKG77uDiyCs_JlbwUVNZg&fref=nf

5 hours ago, bvboy said:

cant decide whose hotter

joel choo or shawn thia 

taken from shawn ig

st4.JPG

height has advantage. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

53 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Only Pierre PNG has the goods

Other than age, pp is more suitable than Henry as the male lead.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 minutes ago, Guest Cute newscaster said:

hahaha, never knew he is one of us! 

just like ah vin years ago, i had completely no idea until i conversed with him. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, mith said:

just like ah vin years ago, i had completely no idea until i conversed with him. 

By conversing with a person can reveal his sexual orientation? Based on his mannerism? 

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

By conversing with a person can reveal his sexual orientation? Based on his mannerism? 

"U look hot!"

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

42 minutes ago, fab said:

"U look hot!"

topic of conversation was cock size&shape, pubic hair trimming, anal sex, and cum drinking! u still cant tell?

ps - i still remembered it was on christmas eve many years back!

23 minutes ago, mith said:

topic of conversation was cock size&shape, pubic hair trimming, anal sex, and cum drinking! u still cant tell?

Is he t or b?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, mith said:

the newscaster yang zheng hua is PLU?

how you know?

not really my type but i think he does look presentable

Guest guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I can only think of 黄秀玪. but she is not so active now.

董素华 studied in sg since young and is a sporean now but she was born in msia.

黄秀玪 is from PRC? I thought she is born in sg.

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

accurate or not? I know a colleague mannerism quite sissy but later found out he is straight.

Guest guest
15 hours ago, Guest funny said:

is not channel 8 actors pathetic. channel 8 actors are much more famous than channel 5 artiste. how many channel 5 artiste that are really famous that every person on the streets know their name. almost none. pierre png got more famous after acting in channel 8 drama. so if u are not even that famous in the first place. declare u are gay or not doesnt matter since the public dont even know u or recognise u in the first place.

Steven lim consider popular or not?

Guest guest
15 hours ago, smallboy said:

Some male artist, they just get married so people will not continue saying they are gay. Last time a lot people say Lee Hom is gay, then suddenly he got married.

These said to be gay male artist, not only they got married and also got kids. Haha. I still cannot understand if a person really a gay but got married for some reasons, how did the guy managed during having sex with his wife and even got his wife pregnant?

Guest guest
13 hours ago, bvboy said:

cant decide whose hotter

joel choo or shawn thia 

taken from shawn ig

st4.JPG

If compare body, joel's bod is hotter.

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Cute newscaster said:

There is another guy also host the same slot of Yang Zheng Hua, but think he left mdc cause never see him on tv again.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks for sharing! Like his voice and accurate pronunciation.

Based on his FB photos, seems he does not have a girlfriend. Very attentive to personal grooming ... 

He is PRC, command of chinese confirmed good.

Very attentive to personal grooming, he is same like the other news reporter lie guo wei.

Guest guest
8 hours ago, mith said:

You mean Yang Zhen Hua is gay? From what source?

Guest guest
5 hours ago, mith said:

What? You and vinvin talk about all these?

Guest guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hello, can you read?

since when i said shes from PRC??

Hello, can you read? 

I am asking a question, i also never say she is PRC??

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

黄秀玪 is from PRC? I thought she is born in sg.

Huh didnt you just post this? You okay anot?

You ask who is local broadcaster,

i said 黄秀玪,

then you said 黄秀玪 is from PRC??

you must be that out of context guy, always never read properly and ask stupid questions and take everything out of context. can see the trend in your posts.

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Huh didnt you just post this? You okay anot?

You ask who is local broadcaster,

i said 黄秀玪,

then you said 黄秀玪 is from PRC??

you must be that out of context guy, always never read properly and ask stupid questions and take everything out of context. can see the trend in your posts.

Hello, you cannot see there is a question mark behind? I am asking if she is PRC as i always thought she is from local. If people don't understand the context and raise a question. Why must the other person needs to say other people stupid and never read properly.

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, Gayleo said:

I never said it was straight forward. Neither did I say it wouldn't be scary. They don't have to think twice. They have had years and years to think about it. Fact is, they are cowards and that is that.

When Ellen or those Taiwanese / HK stars came out of the closet, they faced real backlash to them and their career. Its def not easier there than it is here in SG.So dont give me the nonsense about Asian society this Asian society. No guts is no guts la.

Those Mediacorp stars like Elvin Ng etc maybe harder cos they might get dropped from MDC (which I doubt will happen).

But what about the established ones like Dick Lee and Irene Ang? Dick is a real life Crazy Rich Asian who doesn't depend on endorsements to survive. Irene Ang runs her own agency. You think their clients don't know they are gay? Nobody gonna drop them just because of that. 

So it still boils down to the simple fact that they all lack guts. Those who lie in interviews about liking the other sex are even more shameless. Steven David Lim made it clear in his interview that you don't have to if you don't want to. The SG media is not stupid or will expose them like other country: https://dearstraightpeople.com/2019/06/23/steven-david-lim/

I decided quite early on that I did not want to lie about it but I also would not give direct answers when asked about my private life.

‘Are you attached?’

‘Yes.’

‘Who is the lucky girl?’

‘I don’t have a girlfriend.’

When it became clear that I was telling them I was gay without spelling it out, they very quickly learnt not to ask those kind of questions.

Michelle chong is one too?

Maybe they have fetish peeping from window? 

Wonder who gift him the heart portrait. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

why got windows in the bedroom in the middle out of nowhere

I think there is a staircase (quite dark, cannot quite see clearly) leading down to the level below.

Maybe they are in the attic or top floor level (BEST and total privacy), although there is another room directly opposite the 2 lovers' room.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Hello, you cannot see there is a question mark behind? I am asking if she is PRC as i always thought she is from local. If people don't understand the context and raise a question. Why must the other person needs to say other people stupid and never read properly.

you dun stupid lah,

you quote my post and ask is she a prc, means my post gives you the impression that she is a prc.

but never in my post did i suggest that she is prc, in fact my post was a reply for you when you ask who is local and i say 黄秀玪。

dun even know what you are reading man, you-super-blur-yet-wanna-argue guy.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another zt being overly pushed by mediacorp! More Tyler and less zt please!

Is natural that zt given more meaty roles by MDC since he is the star search winner mah. He will be given more limelight and more exposure as compared to the rest. As to whether he will be well liked n go into A-list will depends heavily on how well his acting in the coming roles will be liao. 

Edited by Dreamz80

2 hours ago, Dreamz80 said:

Is natural that zt given more meaty roles by MDC since he is the star search winner mah. He will be given more limelight and more exposure as compared to the rest. As to whether he will be well liked n go into A-list will depends heavily on how well his acting in the coming roles will be liao. 

I feel he don't have any X Factor leh. I wont even consider him handsome. Like an decent-ish ah beng look

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another zt being overly pushed by mediacorp! More Tyler and less zt please!

moderate zt, and less tyler screentime.

zt over bubbly, too overly cheerful too eager to please ALL THE TIME. no no no..... 

tyler, good body yes, but more wooden than wood, only in magazine modeling bikini trunks, screen exposure keep to a minimum until he can speak n act.

9 hours ago, Dreamz80 said:

xmj also ss winner but never given any lead role n opportunity. while same year ss finalist only ah meo so many lead roles, and awards, and fxxk vinvin, and now marina one condo! 

xmj still renting a room i believe.

its not winning n title, its whos u mingle with in MDC!

6 hours ago, Gayleo said:

I feel he don't have any X Factor leh. I wont even consider him handsome. Like an decent-ish ah beng look

he must down play his bubbly act and present a more serious mature front on screen and with the media.

but it seem MDC want to mold him into this act cute next door cheerful boy! wrong move i say.

6 minutes ago, mith said:

xmj also ss winner but never given any lead role n opportunity. while same year ss finalist only ah meo so many lead roles, and awards, and fxxk vinvin, and now marina one condo! 

xmj still renting a room i believe.

its not winning n title, its whos u mingle with in MDC!

If he had the heart  he would  already have taken citizenship. 

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You mean Yang Zhen Hua is gay? From what source?

sorry, im guessing too, from his social media posts... should be lah.

one thing for sure is, he is obsessed with his hair! 

3 hours ago, mith said:

b

I always wonder y he and zhulian or Natalie work out.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.