Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

On 8/8/2022 at 2:21 PM, Guest Yucks said:

The focus should be on Quan Yifeng’s daughter Eleanor Lee rather than Glenn Yong.

Apparently, she was involved in Glenn Yong’s harassment past few months.

Can only say, like mother like daughter! :thumbdown: 

Seemed like a case of unrequited love and Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

She wants to build up her acting career overseas but how does it help her career to come across like a spiteful and vindictive woman if the case ever get to Court or go public?

Guest bitch pls

https://mothership.sg/2022/08/glenn-yong-eleanor-lee/

Actor Glenn Yong & Quan Yifong's daughter Eleanor Lee go to court in harassment case

spacer.png

Actors Glenn Yong and Eleanor Lee are in a bit of a kerfuffle, it seems.

Although the latter is better known as "Eleanor Lee", this exists as a stage name, with her real name being "Yu Kai Xin".

Yong, 25, and Lee, 22, have been to multiple sessions of Case Management Conferences (CMCs) since April 2022, with the nature of the case classified under the Protection from Harassment Act (POHA).

CMCs is part of a civil process where the court assists both parties to resolve the dispute without going to trial, among other things.

spacer.png

spacer.png

No direct/concrete details pertaining to the case have been publicly released by either parties since the CMCs have started.

Separately....

In late March 2022, Yong posted a series of Instagram Stories to reveal that he was being harassed by an anonymous user online.

The alleged harassment, which also targeted his friends and family, had started in late 2021.

A police report has already been made, he added then.

Although the Stories were previously pinned to Yong's profile highlights, they have since been removed.

Here's a couple of them:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yong also mentioned in a recent interview with us that a former close friend was sabotaging him, although he did not specify a timeline.

The former friend had allegedly gone around “attacking” just about everyone around him, including mutual friends, colleagues and fans, for months.

When asked if this person had anything to do with the police report he made in March, Yong declined comment.

Mothership has reached out to Lee several times since April 2022.

We received a response from Lee's party today (Aug. 7) that they will "check and get back to [us]".

Is she telling the world that she's getting back at him after being pumped and dumped?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, fab said:

Is she telling the world that she's getting back at him after being pumped and dumped?

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/eleanor-lee-glenn-yong-harassment-misunderstanding-lawyers-671321?fbclid=IwAR2eXDgfS2rfwf2pZ7Xf2vx6ClP41yQNw12b6hihFwWTvdwBh2Vug_fr6IQ&fs=e&s=cl

If the person Glenn followed happened to be a girl, the individual will DM them, to ask if Glenn had slept with them.”

Must be lah. Otherwise why go after females whom Glenn followed and ask that kind of question? Could also be that he refused to sleep with her and that made her lose face.🙄

Guest hehehe
On 8/8/2022 at 3:42 PM, stevechia said:

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/eleanor-lee-glenn-yong-harassment-misunderstanding-lawyers-671321?fbclid=IwAR2eXDgfS2rfwf2pZ7Xf2vx6ClP41yQNw12b6hihFwWTvdwBh2Vug_fr6IQ&fs=e&s=cl

If the person Glenn followed happened to be a girl, the individual will DM them, to ask if Glenn had slept with them.”

Must be lah. Otherwise why go after females whom Glenn followed and ask that kind of question? Could also be that he refused to sleep with her and that made her lose face.🙄

wow wow wow, a dick can make her lose her mind.

the sex must be good :rolleyes:

On 8/8/2022 at 4:22 PM, Guest hehehe said:

wow wow wow, a dick can make her lose her mind.

the sex must be good :rolleyes:

Good cos it is big?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 8/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, Guest bitch pls said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/08/glenn-yong-eleanor-lee/

Actor Glenn Yong & Quan Yifong's daughter Eleanor Lee go to court in harassment case

spacer.png

Actors Glenn Yong and Eleanor Lee are in a bit of a kerfuffle, it seems.

Although the latter is better known as "Eleanor Lee", this exists as a stage name, with her real name being "Yu Kai Xin".

Yong, 25, and Lee, 22, have been to multiple sessions of Case Management Conferences (CMCs) since April 2022, with the nature of the case classified under the Protection from Harassment Act (POHA).

CMCs is part of a civil process where the court assists both parties to resolve the dispute without going to trial, among other things.

spacer.png

spacer.png

No direct/concrete details pertaining to the case have been publicly released by either parties since the CMCs have started.

Separately....

In late March 2022, Yong posted a series of Instagram Stories to reveal that he was being harassed by an anonymous user online.

The alleged harassment, which also targeted his friends and family, had started in late 2021.

A police report has already been made, he added then.

Although the Stories were previously pinned to Yong's profile highlights, they have since been removed.

Here's a couple of them:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yong also mentioned in a recent interview with us that a former close friend was sabotaging him, although he did not specify a timeline.

The former friend had allegedly gone around “attacking” just about everyone around him, including mutual friends, colleagues and fans, for months.

When asked if this person had anything to do with the police report he made in March, Yong declined comment.

Mothership has reached out to Lee several times since April 2022.

We received a response from Lee's party today (Aug. 7) that they will "check and get back to [us]".

Like mother, like daughter.

Two of them are nothing but trouble.

Guest guest
On 8/7/2022 at 10:12 AM, tterrynick said:

Hong Ling has been a standout in this series. Enjoyed her very subtle portrayal of inner conflict and strength. When she told her father she will keep the secret... give her the Best Supporting Actress award please!

The Zheng family story is intriguing... should spend more time on it. MediaCorp scriptwriters like to add in the unnecessaries... Guo Liang's character... that will be unnecessary conflict which will be lamely resolved within 2 episodes.

Also, the moment the evil sister-in-law says she will get her cousin to act as the ah long.... immediately I guessed must be that gangster who ran away with the money... bingo! Just like last week when Tian Wei's girlfriend's aunt came knocking on the door, I say sure is that witch neighbour... open the door... bingo! Singapore very small hor.

5 more episodes... I hope they don't sugar-coat Tian Cai's story... there cannot be a 'happy ending' for him or his family... however, they should focus on the acceptance and the impact on the rest of those around him. Hope they resolve all the storylines logically, not just everyone happy happy ever after.

This drama cannot have too long episode and revolve around Zheng family story, it would become too draggy. Afterall it is just a drama and not real life.

Guest Guest
On 8/8/2022 at 2:21 PM, Guest Yucks said:

The focus should be on Quan Yifeng’s daughter Eleanor Lee rather than Glenn Yong.

Apparently, she was involved in Glenn Yong’s harassment past few months.

Can only say, like mother like daughter! :thumbdown: 

What harassment that Eleanor Lee involved? Never like Eleanor Lee and QYF. Wonder why MCS give her so much tv exposure and show? As if like MCS will close down without QYF.

Guest Guest

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/glenn-yong-files-police-report-anonymous-hater-spread-lies-616431

[The person] would accuse me of things to my mum, like 'Did you know your son has one night stands with people in the car you drive’. It's crazy! This person actually revealed what colour my car is and all, and it showed me that him or her might actually be close to me,” he said.

He never deny so its true lah.

woot car sex....kinky!

Guest Watch this drama
On 8/8/2022 at 9:33 PM, Guest guest said:

This drama cannot have too long episode and revolve around Zheng family story, it would become too draggy. Afterall it is just a drama and not real life.

I don’t really watch ch 8 drama. But this drama is damn good. Got a lot of feeling and good acting skills. Encourage you all to watch. 

i couldn't wait till saturday to finish YOUR WORLD IS MINE. done.

i wouldn't go all out to declare this drama a classic, but it does on many levels raises many current social awareness of the plights of the less privilege in our society, no less in a down-to-earth manner, without huge budget and set and fanfare marketing/promotion. im glad it has garners so much praise and touches so many hearts thus far.

XU RUIQI and HONGLI really shine!  

the segment when HBR contemplates suicide with his son did bring forth memory of a recent case of a father murdering his 2 mentally challenged sons (their bodies were found in a long kang, case still ongoing under investigation i believe). the state of mind one must be suffering at the moment of making that awful decision! often stress and depression have no symptom, and go undetected until the irreversible worst happens, then its often too late. 

XIANG YUN perhaps limited by the script, didn't get to showcase her talents, but in a few quiet moment heart felt scenes with HUANG ZHENLONG, she did shine! very touching in delivering those few dialogues. her story line seem also did end abruptly without closure.

im also happy to see BEN YEO and wife redeem themselves in the end.

LENA NG is a wasted talent here.

ZHU XIUFENG is another powerhouse! her delivery is always on point. love her.

btw, HBR did find a GOOD man in YAO WENLONG! hahaha, although with no appealing good looks on the outside, HBR finds solace in his heart. i would love a man like dat too for myself over a selfish stud with six pack ab, hahaha

GUOLIANG, turn out to be A COMPLETE SELFISH DISPICABLE JERK in the very end. hahaha.

let's all show some tolerance and give people the benefit of the doubts, and not straight away start up our mobile filming device just to get a few likes on our social media channels whenever we encounter any out of place incident in public or in private. take a look and perhaps try to find out a little bit more before judging. 

i wholehearted loved loved loved this drama!

Edited by mith

On 8/10/2022 at 10:26 AM, mith said:

i wouldn't go all out to declare this drama a classic, but it does on many levels raises many current social awareness of the plights of the less privilege in our society, no less in a down-to-earth manner, without huge budget and set and fanfare marketing/promotion. im glad it has garners so much praise and touches so many hearts thus far.

the segment when HBR contemplates suicide with his son did bring forth memory of a recent case of a father murdering his 2 mentally challenged sons (their bodies were found in a long kang, case still ongoing under investigation i believe). the state of mind one must be suffering at the moment of making that awful decision! often stress and depression have no symptom, and go undetected until the irreversible worst happens, then its often too late. 

XIANG YUN perhaps limited by the script, didn't get to showcase her talents, but in a few quiet moment heart felt scenes with HUANG ZHENLONG, she did shine! very touching in delivering those few dialogues. her story line seem also did end abruptly without closure.

btw, HBR did find a GOOD man in YAO WENLONG! hahaha, although with no appealing good looks on the outside, HBR finds solace in his heart. i would love a man like dat too for myself over a selfish stud with six pack ab, hahaha

GUOLIANG, turn out to be A COMPLETE SELFISH DISPICABLE JERK in the very end. hahaha.

let's all show some tolerance and give people the benefit of the doubts, and not straight away start up our mobile filming device just to get a few likes on our social media channels whenever we encounter any out of place incident in public or in private. take a look and perhaps try to find out a little bit more before judging. 

Thanks for your support

Our station survives because of fans like you!

On 8/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Guest Gets said:

Hong Lin act well in the show, especially the part when she spoke to her father on her discovery that HBR is not her real mother. the acting is perfect.

Better than Chantelle? 

The review no one ask for.

Thank you for supporking mediacock!

Will you watch the new Ch 8 9PM army show next week? 🤔

On 8/11/2022 at 8:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

i didn't watch 卫国先锋 1, likely will not watch 2 in real time, but already bookmarked both to watch later.

i am following 医生不是神 now. i like to see how the SS winners and finalist go about it in the show. i am currently very in favour of herman. hahaha

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 8:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

I hope Tyler will have a lot of shirtless scenes in the new show 😍

20220811-102621.jpg

20220811-102637.jpg

20220811-102649.jpg

Guest Tylers nipples
On 8/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, fab said:

脱了 ten.

This klj is going strong.

Jiuhukia is going nowhere and mdc diedie push him as 美男子!!!!!

Exclamation matks for emphasis!!!!!

Lol

On 8/11/2022 at 12:15 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Lol

But u say he's flat at the groin.

How to be strong?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 12:15 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Lol

Oh, I didn't know Tyler is a M'sian 

On 8/11/2022 at 7:22 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Oh, I didn't know Tyler is a M'sian 

Jhk is zzthong.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 8:44 PM, fab said:

Jhk is zzthong.

Oh I see. Thanks!

Actually, I'm not very familiar with the mediacorp celebs, so when you all use nicknames and acronyms in this thread, I really don't know who you all are talking about 😁

For you ... 😝

Your World In Mine Season 2?

On 8/11/2022 at 8:59 AM, mith said:

i didn't watch 卫国先锋 1, likely will not watch 2 in real time, but already bookmarked both to watch later.

i am following 医生不是神 now. i like to see how the SS winners and finalist go about it in the show. i am currently very in favour of herman. hahaha

Think 卫国先锋 2 not much direct link to part 1.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:30 AM, Guest Try and see said:

I hope Tyler will have a lot of shirtless scenes in the new show 😍

20220811-102621.jpg

20220811-102637.jpg

20220811-102649.jpg

Can see that he has some topless scene in the show, even no topless scene but also can see he always wear tank top and shorts in the show and show his strong arms and legs.

Guest Try and smell
On 8/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Oh I see. Thanks!

Actually, I'm not very familiar with the mediacorp celebs, so when you all use nicknames and acronyms in this thread, I really don't know who you all are talking about 😁

why chiu so dumb

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, Guest guets said:

Yes. It's a standalone sequel since Tyler plays a different character (Jayden Chee / O K Chan) in a different branch of the armed forces.

e1b8e34a-4cbc-4bc9-816b-1cb244bfc2a9.jpg

20220811-102621.jpg

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, Guest Try and smell said:

why chiu so dumb

I'm what you would call "ang moh pai".

Don't watch mediacorp shows but I will pay attention if there are any hot actors.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:15 PM, Guest guets said:

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/卫国先锋2

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and smell
On 8/11/2022 at 9:35 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I'm what you would call "ang moh pai".

Don't watch mediacorp shows but I will pay attention if there are any hot actors.

chiu fake ang moh kia, jiak kantang?

Guest Try and see
On 8/11/2022 at 9:46 PM, Guest Try and smell said:

chiu fake ang moh kia, jiak kantang?

Guilty as charged 😁

But this thread is not about my linguistic background, so please don't mention it anymore.

We were talking about Tyler's new show.

Guest Try and see

They should have made Desmond a MAJ in the show instead of a 3WO.

20220811-215421.jpg

A bit insulting to have Tyler outrank Desmond, even though it's only a TV drama.

Furthermore, Desmond is a CPT in real life.

20220811-215712.jpg

What era already 😜😂 still got engagement.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.