Jump to content
Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)


GuyIntoOralFun
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 11:24 AM, tterrynick said:

Yes... the Zheng family scenes are very well done, props for all 5 actors.

 

However, the Xiang Yun family is so awkward... I always hope their scenes speed up... Xiang Yun is like just going through the motion of acting the role.

 

And MediaCorp always have this gag of giving stupid ridiculous names for some of their characters... and that actor always lands the stupid name roles.... Rambutan... Ang Mo Kio....

 

And... all the characters are linked... Tianwei's girlfriend's aunt is their enemy... Tianxi meets Rambutan at the bus stop on day 1 and he becomes Tiancai's friends.... world is sooooo small meh?

 

All said... I love half the show and can't wait to get over the other half.

This drama is going to end soon, saw the trailer on the new 9pm show already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 1:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

This one is hot. Hearsay he is also one of us? 😂

 

you no hope liao. still hearsay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 12:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cute. Any topless picture of him?

I think got one in his IG. Quite good looking I must say … 😍


He is British by nationality.


Edward Russell

 

Looks like he is single … his IG no girls or female friends one leh. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think got one in his IG. Quite good looking I must say … 😍


He is British by nationality.


Edward Russell

 

Looks like he is single … his IG no girls or female friends one leh. 🤔

 

go slide a DM and ask whether he likes men to suck his cock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think got one in his IG. Quite good looking I must say … 😍


He is British by nationality.


Edward Russell

 

Looks like he is single … his IG no girls or female friends one leh. 🤔

Single at the age of 32 year old still common lah. If he is 42 year old still single, then maybe he might be ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

 

go slide a DM and ask whether he likes men to suck his cock

Wonder what will be his reply ... LOL! 😆🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wonder what will be his reply ... LOL! 😆🙄

 

Stats please. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wonder what will be his reply ... LOL! 😆🙄


Try and tell us.

 

But to be honest, my gaydar tells me he is straight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 11:24 AM, tterrynick said:

Yes... the Zheng family scenes are very well done, props for all 5 actors.

 

However, the Xiang Yun family is so awkward... I always hope their scenes speed up... Xiang Yun is like just going through the motion of acting the role.

 

And MediaCorp always have this gag of giving stupid ridiculous names for some of their characters... and that actor always lands the stupid name roles.... Rambutan... Ang Mo Kio....

 

And... all the characters are linked... Tianwei's girlfriend's aunt is their enemy... Tianxi meets Rambutan at the bus stop on day 1 and he becomes Tiancai's friends.... world is sooooo small meh?

 

All said... I love half the show and can't wait to get over the other half.

There is this part in which Richie's character was caught masturbating in public (I think) because the 2 guys showed him straight sexy pictures / porn video.

 

I was like, wow, very open topic on national TV and prime time slot. Then the dad (played by Yao Wenlong) said that it (masturbation) is very common in every guy's growing up phase. Wow! Very real and open lines! 👍

 

Some conservative parents / religious people will not be very happy obviously .... 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 4:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

There is this part in which Richie's character was caught masturbating in public (I think) because the 2 guys showed him straight sexy pictures / porn video.

 

I was like, wow, very open topic on national TV and prime time slot. Then the dad (played by Yao Wenlong) said that it (masturbation) is very common in every guy's growing up phase. Wow! Very real and open lines! 👍

 

Some conservative parents / religious people will not be very happy obviously .... 😅


Not open enough, they should have done a back shot of him moving his hands up and down and used sticky white substances to stimulate real cum on the floor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2022 at 9:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is this a joke?

 

His face is handsome.

 

His name is suitable for showbiz. 张开双腿,前途哲会顺通。 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 9:37 PM, fab said:

 

His face is handsome.

 

His name is suitable for showbiz. 张开双腿,前途哲会顺通。 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2022 at 7:13 PM, Guest Guest said:


Not open enough, they should have done a back shot of him moving his hands up and down and used sticky white substances to stimulate real cum on the floor. 

If there is such scene I am sure tomorrow there will be headlines - feedback from conservative viewers and mediacorp again need apologise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 7:27 PM, stevechia said:

I guess this is the only way Mediacorpse can do a BL type of series in Singapore. 

419B2772-AF60-4D94-B4D2-8B7338C69F6A.jpeg

 

That lao zoe drama, why benvoda never step in and speak up for his people but instead let everybody trample the drama and scold chase tan? Benvoda missed the opportunity to become famous. Is he ashamed of himself being gay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

297054043_10159453275220345_624555565178

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
On 8/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, fab said:

297054043_10159453275220345_624555565178

Got part 2 after 5 years. This time have tyler and nick, they looks good in uniform. But no romeo?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Ken
On 8/3/2022 at 9:02 PM, Guest guest said:

Got part 2 after 5 years. This time have tyler and nick, they looks good in uniform. But no romeo?


no romeo but got benvoda. can?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

297470590_456868016446469_37260950661856

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/3/2022 at 9:37 PM, Guest Ken said:


no romeo but got benvoda. can?

Cannot. Romeo is proud to be closeted while Benvoda doesn't want people to know he is gay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Buien
On 8/5/2022 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cannot. Romeo is proud to be closeted while Benvoda doesn't want people to know he is gay.


benvoda act as what? chief clerk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 4:11 PM, Guest Buien said:


benvoda act as what? chief clerk?

 

Combat medic?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guess
On 8/3/2022 at 9:02 PM, Guest guest said:

Got part 2 after 5 years. This time have tyler and nick, they looks good in uniform. But no romeo?

Romeo got SCDF conflicts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/5/2022 at 3:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cannot. Romeo is proud to be closeted while Benvoda doesn't want people to know he is gay.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/4/2022 at 9:35 PM, fab said:

297470590_456868016446469_37260950661856

Why no richie koh? Thought his role in season 1 got signed on with airforce? So his role should continue in this season 2 on his career and also love relationship?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 10:27 AM, Guest Guest said:

Why no richie koh? Thought his role in season 1 got signed on with airforce? So his role should continue in this season 2 on his career and also love relationship?

 

Cos his On screen bf in  is not allowed to appear in season 2

 

😃😂

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

another 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IS MINE...

 

wah, this past week HONG LING really shines! 

 

XIANG YUN somewhat redeem herself with some heart felt emotional scenes with HUANG ZHENG LONG. for the first 10 episodes, she seems over acted her role.

 

poor BEN YEO, his typecasted character got from bad to worse.

 

this drama has a subtle yet strong impact on many social issues that needed to raise awareness... dementia, mental challenged, depression, family suicide, step parenting etc etc... i hope more people become aware and hence exercise more patience and tolerance when come into contact with these individuals.

 

i believe the next 5 episodes are the last. i do wish for a good ending. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
On 8/6/2022 at 1:38 PM, mith said:

another 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IS MINE...

 

wah, this past week HONG LING really shines! 

 

XIANG YUN somewhat redeem herself with some heart felt emotional scenes with HUANG ZHENG LONG. for the first 10 episodes, she seems over acted her role.

 

poor BEN YEO, his typecasted character got from bad to worse.

 

this drama has a subtle yet strong impact on many social issues that needed to raise awareness... dementia, mental challenged, depression, family suicide, step parenting etc etc... i hope more people become aware and hence exercise more patience and tolerance when come into contact with these individuals.

 

i believe the next 5 episodes are the last. i do wish for a good ending. 

 

 

Huang Zhenlong is not an actor before he joined MCS right? He is some getai singer and yet his acting is much better than some actors in mcs.

 

Hong Ling acting all the while not bad, did she got nominated for acting award in star award?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Bentann

So the wholr world knows benvoda is gay? Haha. I just told my friends that he is gay and they were shocked. Actually, how did he get in MDC and clear his shit in the gay scene?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 1:38 PM, mith said:

another 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IS MINE...

 

wah, this past week HONG LING really shines! 

 

XIANG YUN somewhat redeem herself with some heart felt emotional scenes with HUANG ZHENG LONG. for the first 10 episodes, she seems over acted her role.

 

poor BEN YEO, his typecasted character got from bad to worse.

 

this drama has a subtle yet strong impact on many social issues that needed to raise awareness... dementia, mental challenged, depression, family suicide, step parenting etc etc... i hope more people become aware and hence exercise more patience and tolerance when come into contact with these individuals.

 

i believe the next 5 episodes are the last. i do wish for a good ending. 

 

 

Before this series, it has never crossed my mind that those who are intelligently challenged with a mental age with an 8 yr old child could have sexual urges and know how to masturbate for sexual relief. Now I want to know if their sexual urges are straight or gay ( which this series seems to hint at with the ‘bromance’ between Ah Cai and Rambutan aka ‘hairy red balls’ 😉).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lol
On 8/6/2022 at 3:53 PM, Guest Bentann said:

So the wholr world knows benvoda is gay? Haha. I just told my friends that he is gay and they were shocked. Actually, how did he get in MDC and clear his shit in the gay scene?


Not only is he gay but has some dark open secrets lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 3:55 PM, stevechia said:

Before this series, it has never crossed my mind that those who are intelligently challenged with a mental age with an 8 yr old child could have sexual urges and know how to masturbate for sexual relief. Now I want to know if their sexual urges are straight or gay ( which this series seems to hint at with the ‘bromance’ between Ah Cai and Rambutan aka ‘hairy red balls’ 😉).

I thought in the show, tiancai masturbated because of cashier mei mei and the 2 guys showed him some straight porn ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, Guest guest said:

Huang Zhenlong is not an actor before he joined MCS right? He is some getai singer and yet his acting is much better than some actors in mcs.

 

Hong Ling acting all the while not bad, did she got nominated for acting award in star award?

 

Yes, Desmond Ng (HZL) is getai singer. He won the getai singing challenge.

 

“In the past, to be honest, I never watched dramas or movies. I wasn’t interested in all that. I only watched variety shows or singing programmes. But because I was already expressing my feelings through singing, it was not that difficult for me to express them when acting. For a newbie, I think that’s a plus point.”

 

He is quite handsome looking ... but he already got a girlfriend. 

 

A lot of people like Hong Ling more than Chantelle (which many said Chantelle quite ya-ya)? Not sure how true. 😳

 

Huang Zheng Long

 

和洪凌拍感情戏没负担-黄振隆:女友不介意

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest GUest
On 8/6/2022 at 3:53 PM, Guest Bentann said:

So the wholr world knows benvoda is gay? Haha. I just told my friends that he is gay and they were shocked. Actually, how did he get in MDC and clear his shit in the gay scene?

 

On 8/6/2022 at 4:56 PM, Guest Lol said:


Not only is he gay but has some dark open secrets lol

This is really a mystery, how he able to do it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest GUEST
On 8/6/2022 at 8:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

 

Yes, Desmond Ng (HZL) is getai singer. He won the getai singing challenge.

 

“In the past, to be honest, I never watched dramas or movies. I wasn’t interested in all that. I only watched variety shows or singing programmes. But because I was already expressing my feelings through singing, it was not that difficult for me to express them when acting. For a newbie, I think that’s a plus point.”

 

He is quite handsome looking ... but he already got a girlfriend. 

 

A lot of people like Hong Ling more than Chantelle (which many said Chantelle quite ya-ya)? Not sure how true. 😳

 

Huang Zheng Long

 

和洪凌拍感情戏没负担-黄振隆:女友不介意

 

 

Between Hong Ling and Chantelle, i would prefer Hong Ling. I don't like Chantelle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 1:38 PM, mith said:

another 5 episodes of YOUR WORLD IS MINE...

 

wah, this past week HONG LING really shines! 

 

XIANG YUN somewhat redeem herself with some heart felt emotional scenes with HUANG ZHENG LONG. for the first 10 episodes, she seems over acted her role.

 

poor BEN YEO, his typecasted character got from bad to worse.

 

this drama has a subtle yet strong impact on many social issues that needed to raise awareness... dementia, mental challenged, depression, family suicide, step parenting etc etc... i hope more people become aware and hence exercise more patience and tolerance when come into contact with these individuals.

 

i believe the next 5 episodes are the last. i do wish for a good ending. 

 

 

Hong Ling has been a standout in this series. Enjoyed her very subtle portrayal of inner conflict and strength. When she told her father she will keep the secret... give her the Best Supporting Actress award please!

 

The Zheng family story is intriguing... should spend more time on it. MediaCorp scriptwriters like to add in the unnecessaries... Guo Liang's character... that will be unnecessary conflict which will be lamely resolved within 2 episodes.

 

Also, the moment the evil sister-in-law says she will get her cousin to act as the ah long.... immediately I guessed must be that gangster who ran away with the money... bingo! Just like last week when Tian Wei's girlfriend's aunt came knocking on the door, I say sure is that witch neighbour... open the door... bingo! Singapore very small hor.

 

5 more episodes... I hope they don't sugar-coat Tian Cai's story... there cannot be a 'happy ending' for him or his family... however, they should focus on the acceptance and the impact on the rest of those around him. Hope they resolve all the storylines logically, not just everyone happy happy ever after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2022 at 10:12 AM, tterrynick said:

Also, the moment the evil sister-in-law says she will get her cousin to act as the ah long.... immediately I guessed must be that gangster who ran away with the money... bingo!

 

 

that guy looks yummy, think he's a malaysian actor? with a cute malaysian accent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...
counter