Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

On 8/17/2022 at 11:32 AM, Guest Try and see said:

He's 48 and still looks so hot and handsome in the show 🤦‍♂️

20220817-112956.jpg

48 is not consider old. Should still look hot and handsome if got maintain.

Anyone got watched the new drama Soul Doctor on channel 8 on mon at 10.30pm? First episode shown Ben Tan topless scene, his bod now no more toned, no abs and just meaty meaty bod.

Guest Try and see
On 8/17/2022 at 12:07 PM, fab said:

These men love older abalones.

🤮

I just can't imagine how any guy can like that, just like how straight guys can't understand why I like guys 😂

On 8/18/2022 at 8:08 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Actors Hong Ling and Nick Teo officially engaged in surprise sunset yacht proposal

whatsapp_image_2022-08-18_at_10.14.57_am

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/entertainment/hong-ling-nick-teo-engaged-engagement-proposal-wedding-married-326036

Wa, yacht proposal, so grand. Seems like their lifestyle always very glamours, even proposal also same. Nick Teo not even lead actor also can have so much money to spend?! 😅

Guest Try and see
On 8/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wa, yacht proposal, so grand. Seems like their lifestyle always very glamours, even proposal also same. Nick Teo not even lead actor also can have so much money to spend?! 😅

Very often, young people like him who are just starting their career, but seem to have a lot of money for frivolous expenses and luxuries, are using daddy's credit card. 😉

Strictly-speaking, if they had to survive solely on their own savings, Nick would have proposed at McDonalds by putting the wedding ring inside a McChicken burger.

Guest Try and see
On 8/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Also, she strikes me as quite a high maintenance girl - likes to buy a lot of expensive, branded things, and go on expensive holidays.

Poor Nick.

On 8/18/2022 at 11:05 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Also, she strikes me as quite a high maintenance girl - likes to buy a lot of expensive, branded things, and go on expensive holidays.

Poor Nick.

I find both of them not low maintenance, barely in 20s and early 30s already can see their daily life always quite glamours and their lifestyle seems all quite atas. Not those humble and down to earth type. If both of them earning are high enough to sustain their own luxury spending, then good for them.

On 8/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Very often, young people like him who are just starting their career, but seem to have a lot of money for frivolous expenses and luxuries, are using daddy's credit card. 😉

Strictly-speaking, if they had to survive solely on their own savings, Nick would have proposed at McDonalds by putting the wedding ring inside a McChicken burger.

Nick comes from a rich family? Is yes, then no wonder he can afford all those luxuries expenses and lifestyle.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:07 AM, bigdanbeam said:

Probably making obscene  profits from.birds nest

Looks like getting tv advertisement endorsement very good source of income, can allow him to have luxuries expenses and lifestyle. No wonder his gf is able to buy a condo even though only work for few years, could be due to advertisement endorsement as well.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:37 AM, Guest Guest said:

Looks like getting tv advertisement endorsement very good source of income, can allow him to have luxuries expenses and lifestyle. No wonder his gf is able to buy a condo even though only work for few years, could be due to advertisement endorsement as well.

You are forever talking about why this person is able to afford this, why that person can lead this lifestyle, why this person can earn so much, why that person can earn this amount at his age, why people can earn more than 5k after working for 20 years (seriously?). Get a life lah.

On 8/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

You are forever talking about why this person is able to afford this, why that person can lead this lifestyle, why this person can earn so much, why that person can earn this amount at his age, why people can earn more than 5k after working for 20 years (seriously?). Get a life lah.

This is my life, everyone has their own life. Any problem with that? This is a freedom of speech of society. If you don't like, just shut up and don't response to what others say.

On 8/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Actually, what you said is quite true ... 👍😝👍

On 8/21/2022 at 1:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Actually, what you said is quite true ... 👍😝👍

It is, this kind of people will be those type that will be like, after you work hard and save up to buy a new place, they will go like ‘wah, very rich hor, must be earning alot lor’ rather than congratulate and be happy for you.

Guest Abkgayle
On 8/21/2022 at 11:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows Dingxiang?

Close your eyes...

and honestly say...

if he sounds just like Abigail Chay

On 8/21/2022 at 11:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone knows Dingxiang?

Ding Xiang your type ah ... you find him cute, boyfriend material for you? 

His face looked smooth. He looks younger than Denise .... 😝

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest AhBeeKeow
On 8/22/2022 at 12:26 AM, Guest Abkgayle said:

Close your eyes...

and honestly say...

if he sounds just like Abigail Chay

You’re very right 🤣 about his voice 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ding Xiang your type ah ... you find him cute, boyfriend material for you? 

His face looked smooth. He looks younger than Denise .... 😝

Ding Xiang looks and sounds good

On 8/21/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

It is, this kind of people will be those type that will be like, after you work hard and save up to buy a new place, they will go like ‘wah, very rich hor, must be earning alot lor’ rather than congratulate and be happy for you.

Gosh this is annoying—“Wah very rich hor, must be earning a lot lor” shut up auntie lol

On 8/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is Ding Xiang (he like leans more towards the Chinese side) PLU?

What do you mean he leans more towards the Chinese side?

10ches seems more potential than zetong. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Both cant act... so of cos take the bigger tastier meat la

I don't mean acting chop.

I mean marketability,  opportunity etc. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Tylers nipples
On 8/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, Guest guest said:

True, Tyler is more yummy

Zetong gives off the Malaysian vibe..like ringgit 3 dollars feel.

Kampong chicken can eat but not necessarily want to makan everyday.

Tyler is more like wagyu

Jin ho jiak

Guest Singaporean guys
On 8/27/2022 at 7:32 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Zetong gives off the Malaysian vibe..like ringgit 3 dollars feel.

Kampong chicken can eat but not necessarily want to makan everyday.

Tyler is more like wagyu

Jin ho jiak

Typically Singaporean guys more yummy and more high class compared to JHk. Even JHk feedback to me that singaporean guys are more high class compared to JHk. Agree? 

could be one sgd looks and feels better than one RM. to be exact at least three times better! Agree? 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does anyone here knows what happened to both of these two singaporean actors who used to appear on tv and social media? I haven't seen the both of them on tv or on social media for a long, long time.

The second guy shown here is both taller and handsomer than both Tyler Ten and Herman Keh. Wonder why mediacorp never signed him at all? Or did he refuse when mediacorp wanted to sign him? Anyone knows?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does anyone here knows what happened to both of these two singaporean actors who used to appear on tv and social media? I haven't seen the both of them on tv or on social media for a long, long time.

The second guy shown here is both taller and handsomer than both Tyler Ten and Herman Keh. Wonder why mediacorp never signed him at all? Or did he refuse when mediacorp wanted to sign him? Anyone knows?

Typical typecasting by mediacorp on both mediacorp contracted and non-mediacorp contracted actors:

Elvin Ng: nice guy, happy-go-lucky guy, quiet guy

Romeo Tan: nice guy, quiet guy, brooding guy

Desmond Tan: nice guy, tough guy, loyal guy, emotional guy, brooding guy, troubled guy, psychotic serial killer, hitman, pervert

Xu Bin: cold and aloof guy, brooding guy, confident guy, arrogant but quiet guy, quiet guy, tactless guy, male version of ice queen

Ian Fang: nice guy, happy-go-lucky guy, nerdy guy, rich guy, loud and arrogant guy, playboy, corrupt corporate guy

Pierre Png: nice and loyal guy who is also quiet, troubled and aloof

Shaun Chen: nice, honest and boring guy, evil, sly and cunning guy, violent and abusive boyfriend and/or husband, guy who blames the whole world except himself when things go wrong, guy who places his self-interest above law, morals and ethics

Zhang Yaodong: nice, funny and optimistic guy, playboy, cheater in relationships, third wheel, lousy father, shameless guy, fake and pretentious guy, guy who can go to the extent to harm and/or kill others in order to prove his so-called loyalty to his family and loved ones, murderer, guy who blames the whole world except himself when things go wrong, guy who places his self-interest above law, morals and ethics, compulsive liar with no honesty and integrity, crooked and corrupt roles (psychologist, cop, businessman and property agent, etc.)

Zong Zijie: guy who is obsessed with things like sports, swimming, martial arts and bodybuilding, guy who hates studying, nice, loyal and happy guy who is capable of becoming rude, angry and violent when things does not go his way, angry and emotional guy who cares too much on how others view him, a reformed ex-delinquent and/or gangster

Edwin Goh: nice and funny guy that many girls like, nice and loyal guy, hotheaded and rash guy who easily gets into fights with others, posthumous character (either as deceased son, lover, friend, sibling, etc.)

On 8/29/2022 at 7:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

he sign li nan xing's company haha

On 8/29/2022 at 7:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

No news on Zane. Got a feeling he dun like and not interested to stay in showbiz.

Second guy - definitely better than Herman Keh but not as good as Tyler in terms of physical outlook.

https://www.mediacorp.sg/business/tca/male-artistes/zane-lim-12357692

Still with MDC.

Weile was in lnx agency with glans Yong since many years ago. Until now still nothing notable. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 8/25/2022 at 9:17 PM, Since u r here said:

ling xuan from 958 is very handsome and w a nice voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to be missed !!!!!!!! the pride of Radio mediacorp!

Thought there are 2 cuties in Yes933?

On 8/31/2022 at 5:45 AM, jenie said:

或可组“新八公子”? 媒体人指点星途迷津

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20220829-1307563 

Height+xfactor = Tyler, zetong ayden.

Xfactor = Edwin zijie Richie

Simin is easily better than the weakest link. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Tylers nipples
On 8/31/2022 at 7:12 AM, fab said:

Height+xfactor = Tyler, zetong ayden.

Xfactor = Edwin zijie Richie

Simin is easily better than the weakest link. 

Omg. They bypass 中国小鲜肉 for the other cheena meat.

And Tyler Herman and Siming supposedly a group wor.

情何以堪

They shd have taken out the 小妞 voda and out Simin in.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.