Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Horny
16 hours ago, Hxmster123 said:

sorry to change topic but recently i feel Zhai Siming is getting hotter 🥵 his recent post on CK wow 😍🤭

Well even my mum wanted to laid her hands on his round pecs 🤣

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Hxmster123 said:

sorry to change topic but recently i feel Zhai Siming is getting hotter 🥵 his recent post on CK wow 😍🤭

Oh yes, I've seen him in real life before and he's indeed yum. Tall, broad, big boyish handsome. And does anyone remember him looking super sexy topless in this video?

Mediacorp should give him more sexy roles sia. Him, Tyler, ZZT. Imagine if they did a BL show together lol.

Guest Guest

And speaking of Tyler, check out the above hot scene from his new show, some TW-SG collaboration. Wonder why Mediacorp didn't put this in the 9pm slot. It's on some ulu Channel U late slot.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh yes, I've seen him in real life before and he's indeed yum. Tall, broad, big boyish handsome. And does anyone remember him looking super sexy topless in this video?

Mediacorp should give him more sexy roles sia. Him, Tyler, ZZT. Imagine if they did a BL show together lol.

Zai siming is hot in this video.

Guest Curiosity Killed The Cat
1 hour ago, Guest t b said:

Gayden and LW more like sistas? Or is G top? anyone knows?

thought they are together?😺

Guest Guest don’t like to guess
2 hours ago, Guest t b said:

Gayden and LW more like sistas? Or is G top? anyone knows?

Wa spicy! thats my next question. AS and LW who’s top/bottom. More directed answer is appreciated than guessing around. 

Guest sebkoh
27 minutes ago, Guest Curiosity Killed The Cat said:

thought they are together?😺

nope.

Guest Torf
4 hours ago, Guest Guest don’t like to guess said:

Wa spicy! thats my next question. AS and LW who’s top/bottom. More directed answer is appreciated than guessing around. 

IKR? Just seeing comments on "no" but why no direct answer then who Gayden is attached with

Guest Sebkoh
20 hours ago, Guest Torf said:

IKR? Just seeing comments on "no" but why no direct answer then who Gayden is attached with

Lol, it is so obvious. Clues are dropped everywhere. 

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Sebkoh said:

Lol, it is so obvious. Clues are dropped everywhere. 

Sorry I don’t think is obvious enough. You scroll and see, each time we nail down on 1 reply someone will say “nope”. 

Guest Torf
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry I don’t think is obvious enough. You scroll and see, each time we nail down on 1 reply someone will say “nope”. 

Precisely and also trying to deny profusely that I'm really starting to wonder if it's Gayden himself responding 🤔 

Guest Guest

Do guys here actually like Ayden? Like lust over him, wanna f him or get f ed by him etc. 

Last time got a thread Mediacorp Artistes You Want To F or Get F By or something right? Used to be TPH, Allan Wu etc as the top fantasies. Maybe we should revive this thread, this time with new mediaCorp hunks :)

Guest Sista sng
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do guys here actually like Ayden? Like lust over him, wanna f him or get f ed by him etc. 

Last time got a thread Mediacorp Artistes You Want To F or Get F By or something right? Used to be TPH, Allan Wu etc as the top fantasies. Maybe we should revive this thread, this time with new mediaCorp hunks :)

He no hunk how to lust over him? Not into sista la. 

On 5/18/2024 at 8:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

And speaking of Tyler, check out the above hot scene from his new show, some TW-SG collaboration. Wonder why Mediacorp didn't put this in the 9pm slot. It's on some ulu Channel U late slot.

Anyone know which episode is that?

On 5/17/2024 at 9:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

LW is gay? :o

Who is LW?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, tyan said:

Who is LW?

IYKYK. Why need to know if they are not related to you? And only the parties themselves will know the truth.

Guest mingming
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

So A is t, L is b huh? Or both vers? Or both sistas?

sista leh how to date?

Guest Oops
22 hours ago, Guest Keighley said:

OMG!!! Yes I saw them together at the restaurant. We even parked at the same area. Saw LW fetched Gayden 🫣

Petrol sponsored by Caltex? LOL

Guest Good

Come on man, if they're really together, we as fellow gays should be happy for them right? Two handsome gay men in love.

Guest WdTa
On 5/24/2024 at 10:10 PM, Guest mingming said:

sista leh how to date?

Sister will share a car meh, and custody of a cat .....?

Guest Insights
On 5/26/2024 at 12:43 AM, Guest Shengsheng said:

Anyone got before pics of gayden? 

R u trying to hint that he did aesthetic before? Which surgeon such a failure hahahaha. He still looks weird though

Guest Mingsheng

On 5/27/2024 at 10:36 PM, Guest Insights said:

R u trying to hint that he did aesthetic before? Which surgeon such a failure hahahaha. He still looks weird though

😉 Anyone got his pre debut pics feel free to show pls

9 hours ago, Guest Mingsheng said:

😉 Anyone got his pre debut pics feel free to show pls

I just downloaded 小红书. Ayden very active there. Looks like he is prepping to penetrate China market. 

On 5/24/2024 at 2:27 AM, Guest Keighley said:

OMG!!! Yes I saw them together at the restaurant. We even parked at the same area. Saw LW fetched Gayden 🫣

I am not surprised they are close. Cos LW has gained popularity in China. Now Ayden is also shooting cdrama. So probably the 2 got a bit closer to exchange pointers. 

Guest Curiosity Killed The Cat
On 5/29/2024 at 9:21 PM, tyan said:

I am not surprised they are close. Cos LW has gained popularity in China. Now Ayden is also shooting cdrama. So probably the 2 got a bit closer to exchange pointers. 

Exchange pointers until share one car and the 😺 cat custodian ah? This is logically more than just close right? Funny thing is if u want to be so opened, then why still want to create a fake image on social media? Just declare la

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest Curiosity Killed The Cat said:

Exchange pointers until share one car and the 😺 cat custodian ah? This is logically more than just close right? Funny thing is if u want to be so opened, then why still want to create a fake image on social media? Just declare la

You mean declare on social media they are gay couples? Lol.

Guest 😁😀😅

You mean declare on social media they are gay couples? Lol.

There are already so many loopholes on both their social media anyway. Only thing is haven't make it to newspaper headline haha.  Think not worth reporting la. Who cares? Not big names also

Guest Guest
On 6/1/2024 at 2:11 AM, Guest 😁😀😅 said:

There are already so many loopholes on both their social media anyway. Only thing is haven't make it to newspaper headline haha.  Think not worth reporting la. Who cares? Not big names also

So far none of those gay couples in mediacorpse come out lah. No one would do such thing. Even the famous couples meomeo and vinvin also never come out.

Guest Guest

Saw from a tiktok video that the Ch 8 newscaster Lin Qiyuan is 57 yo! 😲

Omg he definitely looks like early 40s only or can even pass off as younger.

On the other hand, the once handsome Arnold Gay is appearing on CNA again but he looks very haggard, no doubt he has already aged but does not seem to age well. And also weird that his blazer and pants are pretty ill fitting and looks sloppy. Most of the male newscasters dress in fitting and smart looking suit.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw from a tiktok video that the Ch 8 newscaster Lin Qiyuan is 57 yo! 😲

Omg he definitely looks like early 40s only or can even pass off as younger.

On the other hand, the once handsome Arnold Gay is appearing on CNA again but he looks very haggard, no doubt he has already aged but does not seem to age well. And also weird that his blazer and pants are pretty ill fitting and looks sloppy. Most of the male newscasters dress in fitting and smart looking suit.

When i see Lin Qiyuan reporting news, i always wonder how old is he. I guess he should be in his 50s, maybe early 50s or mid 50s. But you said he is 57! He really maintain quite well.

Guest Insights
On 6/2/2024 at 11:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

So far none of those gay couples in mediacorpse come out lah. No one would do such thing. Even the famous couples meomeo and vinvin also never come out.

Meow meow and vinvin are archived d. Ay ay and ren ren can still make it to headline as is still new. LOL. This month will be a good one to celebrate 

Guest Guest

Wasn't it mention here that AS is dating someone outside showbiz? Why now the bf change to LW?

Guest Guest

So A is top huh? Can't imagine L as top. 

But hot la, can imagine them piaking hard every night.

Guest Sebkoh
29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wasn't it mention here that AS is dating someone outside showbiz? Why now the bf change to LW?

Yeah lor. I am dating him. 

Guest Lplp
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

he was already seeing ren ren when he was with that someone outside of showbiz, ren ren was seen driving his car, open relationship, get it?

Guest guest

He could be referring to imaginary 'gf'?!

Guest Torf
2 hours ago, Guest Hot said:

So hot and happening? They got their own elite alpha gay circle full of open relationships?

The more the merrier, not so boring ma.  Cats also share share custody, so when human not seeing each other coz open relationship cannot commit 25/7, see cats lor 🤣🫣🤫

Guest Open

What's so surprising. If you're a hot gay and belong to the alpha category, there's no way you'll be content with just a single cock/ass. If you looked as good as A or L, your list of guys would probably be quite unlimited.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.