Male HQ

Do you have sex in the dark, dim lights or bright as possible?

Guest Illuminati

Guest Illuminati

When you get down to doing "The" deed, do you prefer the place ( and this is specific to indoor encounters only) to be dark, dimly light or bright as possible.

For starters I am a top and prefer bright as I am more of a visual person, but a lot of bottoms I have met like dimly lit to almost dark rooms......

Is this something regular in SG, Asia or in general?? Just your views and opinions

Kiss...strip...torture (bdsm) bright light...starting the mood...

Ride me...nipple clamps on him...walk him around kneel like a slave with all cuffs in..dick slapped...choke...fuck...69...jerk off alone or with someone or circle....will be dim light...get on the hardness...

Blow job...handjob..Naked cuddle...glide...dark...

Guest Aholeforplay

Love dim light , but a bit more when i stare at a juicy hole and want to play with it. Depends in which direction the light is also

• G_M changed the title to Do you have sex in the dark, dim lights or bright as possible?
On 7/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, Guest Illuminati said:

For starters I am a top and prefer bright as I am more of a visual person, but a lot of bottoms I have met like dimly lit to almost dark rooms......

i know right!! finally i found someone who feel me!! haha
i am a top and i prefer bright as well... dont even feel right with dim light

On 7/5/2022 at 9:37 AM, seekolderguy said:

i know right!! finally i found someone who feel me!! haha
i am a top and i prefer bright as well... dont even feel right with dim light

Although I am not a top, I also prefer being brighter, as I like seeing the face of whoever fucking me. Heh...

On 7/5/2022 at 10:52 AM, aycee said:

Although I am not a top, I also prefer being brighter, as I like seeing the face of whoever fucking me. Heh...

i see hehe good to know that
but im just saying that because what the previous guest mentioned: "but A LOT of btms like dim light or almost dark rooms"
i dont try to say this is something only top prefer or bottom prefer...
just feel good that someone feel the same way as i do so i purposely say that i am top as well

On 7/5/2022 at 1:16 PM, mate69 said:

Dim lights, candles, mood lights, aromatherapy kind of things 

u get the drift

sets the mood for action

horny 24/7 here no need alternatives help to boost or set the mood for action
and in my case, i am a little bit weird i guess... i need to fully concentrate at what i am doing... like some people likes to play music while doing the "things"... i couldnt do that... my horny boy will get soft half way if i am doing the things while listening to the music haha
only music i can listen to is the bottom moaning (musculine 1) ( femin 1.... probably not gonna work for me)

Edited by seekolderguy

Guest Not just oldies
On 7/5/2022 at 1:20 PM, Since u r here said:

tks gotten ur point! senior & mature guys also think similar right?

Top here, I have had similar, but many of my btms are younger men(younger than me 🙂) who like dim lights. And a few with stunning figures but still prefer quite dim room and would not agree switching on the light. It some time seems as if they want to hide any imperfection that might become visible on close quarters(not sure mine or theirs.... 😂😂😂), whereas i want to enjoy their beauty ( imperfections and all). 

Guest GUest

Definitely not bright bright lights, but at least some lights that can see the other guy face and body while making out.

Another question to ask. Do you guys must turn on aircon while having sex, or no need aircon also ok?

On 7/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, Guest GUest said:

Definitely not bright bright lights, but at least some lights that can see the other guy face and body while making out.

Another question to ask. Do you guys must turn on aircon while having sex, or no need aircon also ok?

Depend on the individual guy some like to be in normal room temperature when things got heat up the btm like the top in swaety body see how hard working the top is they find it sexy as the body shining by the glistening with sweat.

On 7/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, fetish72 said:

Depend on the individual guy some like to be in normal room temperature when things got heat up the btm like the top in swaety body see how hard working the top is they find it sexy as the body shining by the glistening with sweat.

Agree...
As a top and i am wearing glasses actually i prefer with AC on so i wouldnt be too sweaty and my glasses will slipped off haha but like you said some btms find sweaty tops are sexy haha

Guest guest
On 7/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, fetish72 said:

As a btm, i love to see my top in sweaty body, such a turn on. And touching and hugging his sweaty bod is hot, also could feel his hot body. If sex in an aircon room, wonder will the top still drenched in sweat?

On 7/11/2022 at 10:01 AM, Guest guest said:

As a btm, i love to see my top in sweaty body, such a turn on. And touching and hugging his sweaty bod is hot, also could feel his hot body. If sex in an aircon room, wonder will the top still drenched in sweat?

Yes, i am a top and with AC on, i will still drenched in sweat haha... maybe too rough?😜

Guest GUEST
On 7/10/2022 at 2:58 PM, seekolderguy said:

Agree...
As a top and i am wearing glasses actually i prefer with AC on so i wouldnt be too sweaty and my glasses will slipped off haha but like you said some btms find sweaty tops are sexy haha

I always find sweaty guys are sexy, not only during sex but also during sports. Maybe i have sweat fetish. I wonder how often a top would get too sweaty during sex? Esp if the sex session lasted less than 30 mins.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:07 AM, Guest GUEST said:

I always find sweaty guys are sexy, not only during sex but also during sports. Maybe i have sweat fetish. I wonder how often a top would get too sweaty during sex? Esp if the sex session lasted less than 30 mins.

probably yeah thats your fetish.
im not sure about that but in my case, i get sweaty whenever the act of thrusting going on more than 5mins haha

Guest GUEST
On 7/11/2022 at 10:09 AM, seekolderguy said:

probably yeah thats your fetish.
im not sure about that but in my case, i get sweaty whenever the act of thrusting going on more than 5mins haha

That is hot, after 5 mins already get sweaty. But some people do sweat more easily, while some people don't sweat easily. Like you see some people running on a threadmill in a gym, some people only run about 5-10 mins, can sweat like bucket. But some don't really sweat much even after 20 mins of run. 

On 7/11/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest GUEST said:

That is hot, after 5 mins already get sweaty. But some people do sweat more easily, while some people don't sweat easily. Like you see some people running on a threadmill in a gym, some people only run about 5-10 mins, can sweat like bucket. But some don't really sweat much even after 20 mins of run. 

yeah and thats person is me haha.... i sweat a lot hehe
pity that only the upper body sweat a lot....
the lower bottom doesnt sweat as much as upper bottom or else for those who like sweaty underwear...hehe

Edited by seekolderguy

On 7/11/2022 at 10:01 AM, Guest guest said:

Not as much as in room temperature with a ceilling fan or standing fan for air circulation

it doesn't really matter to me as long as his dick invades all my holes.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...

A nice dimly lit light is nice as i love to see the expression of the btm  face when i start to penerate him. Best when he moan and begged witth the eyes flip turn white this when i ride him with the slapping sound

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:53 PM, fetish69 said:

A nice dimly lit light is nice as i love to see the expression of the btm  face when i start to penerate him. Best when he moan and begged witth the eyes flip turn white this when i ride him with the slapping sound

Which btm doesn't moan when got penerated? If he doesn't means he is a dead fish. Such a turn off when having sex with such btm, i rather go jerk off myself. Even a top also would moan when he is fucking the btm.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 2:59 PM, Guest guest said:

Which btm doesn't moan when got penerated? If he doesn't means he is a dead fish. Such a turn off when having sex with such btm, i rather go jerk off myself. Even a top also would moan when he is fucking the btm.

Truly agree with you like fucking a dead corpse.

Guest fuck dead corpse
On 8/17/2022 at 6:39 PM, fetish69 said:

Truly agree with you like fucking a dead corpse.

necrophilia - fucking a dead corpse is a thing le.

i remember some story about a mortuary, the guy fuck the dead corpse... can u imagine if u are cleaning the dead body of a hunk and u got aroused and fuck the dead corpse....

I prefer dim lights (visible to see) as love looking at my boy when entering, kissing him immediately when his mouth opened up to moan.  I am fine with bright lights, but it can be a little too glaring if pounding the btm missionary position and his face is facing the ceiling lamp or my face will be facing the ceiling lamp if my boy is riding on me.

Guest Try and see
On 7/31/2022 at 2:59 PM, Guest guest said:

I don’t like to moan at the start when the top is fucking me. I will wait until he starts slapping my face and call me a bitch before I start moaning. 

My damn bi fb wants all lights off. He says if he sees me he cannot do it anymore, but he said with girls he do with lights on. How insulting but he has a nice sexy moan. So no choice but to go with his wishes.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:45 AM, Guest guest said:

My damn bi fb wants all lights off. He says if he sees me he cannot do it anymore, but he said with girls he do with lights on. How insulting but he has a nice sexy moan. So no choice but to go with his wishes.

U always have a choice to find a gay fb, and not continue with your damn bi fb.. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.