Male HQ

Did I make a wrong move?

I just broke up with my boyfriend recently and it broke me. I loved him and i’m pretty sure I always will. Barely a day through and I already called him at night to check up on him even though l i’m the one hurting more and was hurt. Did I make the wrong move? Should I not have called him to ask if he ate or how he’s holding up? Maybe a small part of me just wanted to hear his voice still but i really shouldn’t, right?

If you can be anything, be kind. You never know what someone is going through🌹

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/22/2022 at 11:59 PM, fragile being said:

I just broke up with my boyfriend recently and it broke me. I loved him and i’m pretty sure I always will. Barely a day through and I already called him at night to check up on him even though l i’m the one hurting more and was hurt. Did I make the wrong move? Should I not have called him to ask if he ate or how he’s holding up? Maybe a small part of me just wanted to hear his voice still but i really shouldn’t, right?

Coming from a psychological standpoint, it is nothing but normal that you did so. You were both so in love before this and you can’t expect yourself to just not care at all. Nobody should tell you what you really or shouldn’t do after a break up. We all deal with break ups differently. If this is the first step for you to take after the break up, then take that first step. Most importantly, the grief comes in waves. Therefore, if it comes, allow yourself to feel it entirely instead of numbing it. Most people chose to numb themselves. It isn’t healthy. You wanna cry it out? Go ahead. You feel like drinking the sorrows away? Do it, but in moderation.

If you need a listening ear, I’m more than happy to offer it to you. Remember, your feelings are valid. ☺️

Well, we are human after all. I guess it’s normal for you care for your ex even though you just broke up. Time will heal everything. Take one thing at a time, I am here to talk if you feel more comfortable to share it with a random stranger. Take care, pal.

Breaking up is never easy. I feel you! I mean if you have made up your mind to break up means you must be hurt pretty bad. Yup it’s really bad of you to call him just after a day! What will he think? You need him more than he needs you right? I can imagine how much you must have missed him but if you loved him so much why bring up breaking up? You said it as a threat to him? Time might not heal you completely but I know for sure the pain will be lesser as the time goes. I wish you all the best and may the days ahead be less painful. Yes talk to somebody if you’re feeling pain it helps. 

Take care!

On 7/23/2022 at 1:19 AM, Cookieeee Monster said:

Breaking up is never easy. I feel you! I mean if you have made up your mind to break up means you must be hurt pretty bad. Yup it’s really bad of you to call him just after a day! What will he think? You need him more than he needs you right? I can imagine how much you must have missed him but if you loved him so much why bring up breaking up? You said it as a threat to him? Time might not heal you completely but I know for sure the pain will be lesser as the time goes. I wish you all the best and may the days ahead be less painful. Yes talk to somebody if you’re feeling pain it helps. 

Take care!

thank you for your viewpoint. i eventually decided to call it off after tolerating bullshit over and over again. it hurts but i guess it’s time i out me first. yeah i shouldn’t have called him and i’ll try not to bother w his shit anymore.

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 1:16 AM, kinkienips said:

Well, we are human after all. I guess it’s normal for you care for your ex even though you just broke up. Time will heal everything. Take one thing at a time, I am here to talk if you feel more comfortable to share it with a random stranger. Take care, pal.

thank you stranger 

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 1:00 AM, l4dcivious said:

Coming from a psychological standpoint, it is nothing but normal that you did so. You were both so in love before this and you can’t expect yourself to just not care at all. Nobody should tell you what you really or shouldn’t do after a break up. We all deal with break ups differently. If this is the first step for you to take after the break up, then take that first step. Most importantly, the grief comes in waves. Therefore, if it comes, allow yourself to feel it entirely instead of numbing it. Most people chose to numb themselves. It isn’t healthy. You wanna cry it out? Go ahead. You feel like drinking the sorrows away? Do it, but in moderation.

If you need a listening ear, I’m more than happy to offer it to you. Remember, your feelings are valid. ☺️

thank you so much 

twitter

OnlyFans 

Don't second guess yourself when your intention is good. As long as it comes from the heart, it's all good.

That said, I am sure you had made a tough call and had decided to end the relationship for whatever the reason/s and I am sure it's not an easy decision to make. And since you had made that decision, you should stick by what you had decided.

I know some people after the break off, if it is not a nasty break off, some can still be friends and others, after the break off, would not want to see the other party again. So I think for your case, you still want to be friends after the break off, but maybe for the time being, you need to bite the bullet and stop yourself from seeing or contacting him.  Why so? because you don't want to give your ex confusing signals since you are the person who called for the break off. 

Anyway, give yourself some time to grief over the break off and have a chance to take a breather out of the relationship.  Let time do the healing and just move on.

On 7/23/2022 at 2:29 AM, fragile being said:

easier said than done man

u will get there...

it took me many years to get over my ex... during these years and more after that i closed myself off to another relationship. almost 20 years now, i just started to date and fall in love again... 

Guest Susan
On 7/23/2022 at 2:32 AM, fragile being said:

thank you so much 

U happy or not get so many replied from your frictional story 

Got ppl broke off liao so sad, still got mood to come BW and post abt it 

As if we never heart broken before... it was until cant sleep no appetite, do anything also no mood , worst gay relationship cannot tell family only friend 

Only u so unique come BW post abt it.  

Girl make an effor put in some logical thoughts to make your story at least sounded credible mah ! 

On 7/23/2022 at 9:29 AM, Guest Susan said:

U happy or not get so many replied from your frictional story 

Got ppl broke off liao so sad, still got mood to come BW and post abt it 

As if we never heart broken before... it was until cant sleep no appetite, do anything also no mood , worst gay relationship cannot tell family only friend 

Only u so unique come BW post abt it.  

Girl make an effor put in some logical thoughts to make your story at least sounded credible mah ! 

not an anon telling me how to feel about my own experiences lmao girl stay pressed

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 7:18 AM, mith said:

u will get there...

it took me many years to get over my ex... during these years and more after that i closed myself off to another relationship. almost 20 years now, i just started to date and fall in love again... 

hope it gets better for u

twitter

OnlyFans 

Guest Kimek
On 7/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, fragile being said:

not an anon telling me how to feel about my own experiences lmao girl stay pressed

not a two-faced respond, lmao
he way you just burst out showing like nothing happened means you already get over the situation la

On 7/23/2022 at 1:47 PM, Guest Kimek said:

not a two-faced respond, lmao
he way you just burst out showing like nothing happened means you already get over the situation la

1) i asked for opinions on if my action was a wrong move

2) if you’re not interested in the topic you may kindly leave :)

3) don’t tell me what or how i should feel

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 2:01 PM, fragile being said:

1) i asked for opinions on if my action was a wrong move

2) if you’re not interested in the topic you may kindly leave :)

3) don’t tell me what or how i should feel

Which part of you are Fragile ?? 

If you really are , u wont be here telling us story and even has the mood to fight back 

Brush up your writing skill and ACTING skill 

On 7/23/2022 at 5:28 PM, Guest Mary said:

Which part of you are Fragile ?? 

If you really are , u wont be here telling us story and even has the mood to fight back 

Brush up your writing skill and ACTING skill 

aw just because i’m fragile you think i won’t stand up for myself? how cute. stay pressed hun ^.^ oh and brush up on your grammar before tryna come for me on MY post ;)

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 5:51 PM, fragile being said:

aw just because i’m fragile you think i won’t stand up for myself? how cute. stay pressed hun ^.^ oh and brush up on your grammar before tryna come for me on MY post ;)

Attention seeking n drama not surprise he don’t even look back 

On 7/23/2022 at 11:12 PM, Guest Mary said:

Attention seeking n drama not surprise he don’t even look back 

aw not you leeping up with my post hehe stay pressed and obsessed hun :)

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/23/2022 at 11:17 PM, abc_sg said:

Is it because he doesn’t love you anymore and cheated on you or something? Otherwise, if you both still love it other, just come back. Don’t give up dude

i shan’t get into details but i’m still hoping i guess

twitter

OnlyFans 

@fragile being you are grieving over the loss/end of the relationship. It will take time. If you want the break to be clean, maintain a distance. It is not that you don't care for his well-being, it is just now is not the time. You need time to create the distance so that both of you can move on. After enough time has passed, you can check in on him and be friendly. If you continuously maintain in contact etc. the dynamics of your relationship will not change. 

Love. 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:40 AM, doncoin said:

@fragile being you are grieving over the loss/end of the relationship. It will take time. If you want the break to be clean, maintain a distance. It is not that you don't care for his well-being, it is just now is not the time. You need time to create the distance so that both of you can move on. After enough time has passed, you can check in on him and be friendly. If you continuously maintain in contact etc. the dynamics of your relationship will not change. 

thank you :(

twitter

OnlyFans 

I guess most of us have been there done that. And many a times it's not so much about the fact that we still love him, but rather a sense of 不甘心and we钻牛角尖. Why didn't he want me? Why didn't it work out? Occupy yourself with other activities and people, and don't dwell on him or the relationship. A clean break is the best. It will take time, but you will be better. And then when you look back at this years later, you can look at it with a laugh and a totally different mentality.

Cry it out if you have to. Talk to your chums if you have to. But look forward with hope and don't look back with regret. You will get better 🙂

On 7/24/2022 at 7:51 AM, Dean70 said:

I guess most of us have been there done that. And many a times it's not so much about the fact that we still love him, but rather a sense of 不甘心and we钻牛角尖. Why didn't he want me? Why didn't it work out? Occupy yourself with other activities and people, and don't dwell on him or the relationship. A clean break is the best. It will take time, but you will be better. And then when you look back at this years later, you can look at it with a laugh and a totally different mentality.

Cry it out if you have to. Talk to your chums if you have to. But look forward with hope and don't look back with regret. You will get better 🙂

thank you :(

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:11 AM, fragile being said:

aw not you leeping up with my post hehe stay pressed and obsessed hun :)

Don't know what kind of language or meaning - pressed and obsessed 

"not you leeping up with my post" check your spelling lah ! 

So sad still got mood to bitch, go outside his house knee and beg for forgiveness lor . 

Jian, wanna break , then come here cry father cry mother made up story ! 

There should be a solid reason for the break-up only known to you. Naturally, you will miss him due to the emotion you have invested on him all those while. Only time can heal the hurt. Meanwhile, you can make good use of the time. Keep mind healthy by occupying it with useful/beneficial activities like sports. Focus on the things that interest you most and pursue it to excellence. 

Learn from your then relationship but do not dwell in regret. Mix around with an open mind and cultivate a positive outlook. In this way you make yourself attractive and available to embark on a productive journey with the right guy 🌤️

On 7/24/2022 at 2:28 PM, Guest Mary said:

Don't know what kind of language or meaning - pressed and obsessed 

"not you leeping up with my post" check your spelling lah ! 

So sad still got mood to bitch, go outside his house knee and beg for forgiveness lor . 

Jian, wanna break , then come here cry father cry mother made up story ! 

aw not you coming for my typos when your grammer is a huge no lmfao and since you don’t know anything about my story, shhh

twitter

OnlyFans 

On 7/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, Dart said:

There should be a solid reason for the break-up only known to you. Naturally, you will miss him due to the emotion you have invested on him all those while. Only time can heal the hurt. Meanwhile, you can make good use of the time. Keep mind healthy by occupying it with useful/beneficial activities like sports. Focus on the things that interest you most and pursue it to excellence. 

Learn from your then relationship but do not dwell in regret. Mix around with an open mind and cultivate a positive outlook. In this way you make yourself attractive and available to embark on a productive journey with the right guy 🌤️

🥺🤍

twitter

OnlyFans 

Guest Try and see

I guess there's no "right" or "wrong" move when it comes to such things.

Just that it seems to me that you are more into him than he is into you.

I don't know what he did to you, but if he is unapologetic about hurting you, then this guy has issues that he needs to resolve. It's not your job to fix him, and until such time that he becomes a more morally-responsible person, you should keep your distance yourself from him.

I should know - I myself am often guilty of investing too much in friendships with people who don't give a f**k about me, and/or who have no sense of morality and decency.

On 7/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I guess there's no "right" or "wrong" move when it comes to such things.

Just that it seems to me that you are more into him than he is into you.

I don't know what he did to you, but if he is unapologetic about hurting you, then this guy has issues that he needs to resolve. It's not your job to fix him, and until such time that he becomes a more morally-responsible person, you should keep your distance yourself from him.

I should know - I myself am often guilty of investing too much in friendships with people who don't give a f**k about me, and/or who have no sense of morality and decency.

you and me about the same huh 😕 thank you for the insights though stranger :(

twitter

OnlyFans 

Guest Try and see
On 7/24/2022 at 10:03 PM, fragile being said:

you and me about the same huh 😕 thank you for the insights though stranger :(

You're very welcome.

Take care, bro.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.