Male HQ

Working In Taipei

Guest Fadil

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2022 at 2:13 PM, Guest Chinese only said:

Had a great time previously, guys there are much hotter than in SG and no cut cocks as everyone's uncut.

I have that impression also, from what I've seen on their variety programmes and talkshows - many Taiwanese guys seem to be very cute and hot, and are quite westernised, trendy and fashionable as well.

But I'm also aware that a lot of them can be rougher and cruder than S'porean guys, and tend to be less gracious and gentlemanly towards women.

And be warned that Taiwanese criminals are more violent and brutal than S'porean criminals. A lot of drug addicts around, as well as turf wars between triads.

Try to live in a safer neighbourhood when you are there, even if it means paying more.

Guest Guest

In S'pore, even if you live in a poorer housing estate, it's still very safe.

But in Taiwan, apparently it makes a lot of difference where you live, as this expat in Taiwan found out:

On 8/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

But I'm also aware that a lot of them can be rougher and cruder than S'porean guys, and tend to be less gracious and gentlemanly towards women.

And be warned that Taiwanese criminals are more violent and brutal than S'porean criminals. A lot of drug addicts around, as well as turf wars between triads.

Do you confuse Taiwan with Hongkong, Macao and Mainland China???

On 8/7/2022 at 10:14 AM, Guest Fadil said:

How is the situation there now? Is it safe? My company is sending me onsite for a month.

You shouldn't worry. Taiwanese are extremely friendly and well mannered. 

Never had any issues in Taiwan. 

And most guys very sweet and accommodating. 

Knowledge of Traditional Chinese would be helpful. 

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2022 at 10:14 AM, Guest Fadil said:

How is the situation there now? Is it safe? My company is sending me onsite for a month.

No need to worry so much, taipei is a safe place. Also you only go there for a month, very fast pass.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.