Male HQ

Touchy Friends

lastwin

Happy National Day!!!

Anyone got stories about their touchy friends? :P

Rn got someone in my class who is touchy w me. In one of my mods, we were doing a group project. The teacher was going around group to group and advising us on our project. I was sitting on my own seat when the cher came towards me. My groupmates gathered around me to listen to the teacher's comments on our project. The cher was on my right while my friend was standing on my left. While the cher was bz talking, he put his hands on my shoulders and lean on me. He den go and rest his bulge on my left shoulder. :)

wah at that time i cant even focus on what the cher was even blabbering about :huh:

Another time was after exam, my friends n I were going back home together. We were still busy comparing our answers w each other. One of them wanted to use the toilet so the rest of us waited outside. I was leaning on the wall outsidr the toilet. I was holding the exam paper on my right hand (we get to bring home the exam question paper). My friend was standing in front of me. He grabbed my right arm, then pulled it towards him. He took my arm and pressed it against his bulge. Then he started to sway back and forth. I could feel his soft dick pushing against my arm each time he swayed towards me. The paper i was holding also like kena crumpled.  It didn't stop until my friend finish using the toilet, then we all continued on our way home. :rolleyes:

got many other similar incidents of him being touchy. every night i wld think about it. idk what to do and its making me crazy. as far as i know, he is straight and likes a girl in another class. im oso discreet. :frustrated:

Any guy who gets touched or have their hand put onto another person's crotch would pull back and say "Hey, don't gay leh". Yet you didn't do that. I think he is on to you and maybe he testing if you are gay. And I think you failed the test. 

I think you might be enjoying the attention and forgot to pull your hands away. So can show that you have some liking to him, but mind you, never play with your classmate regardless if he is gay or str8 because if you get caught, you will get into serious shit.

Alternatively, Imagine he might be innocently just fucking with you. Immature guys usually do such things, e.g. squeeze the package, or slap the ass. Don't read in too much or imagine too much. It might not even be anything.  And stop losing sleep over such childish pranks.

Next time he do it, tell him that you will inform your cher.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:02 PM, radiusulnar said:

touchy feely without your consent is outrage of modesty should you choose to escalate this.

But if both party enjoy why not?

Guest Try and see
On 8/9/2022 at 2:25 AM, lastwin said:

Happy National Day!!!

Anyone got stories about their touchy friends? :P

Rn got someone in my class who is touchy w me. In one of my mods, we were doing a group project. The teacher was going around group to group and advising us on our project. I was sitting on my own seat when the cher came towards me. My groupmates gathered around me to listen to the teacher's comments on our project. The cher was on my right while my friend was standing on my left. While the cher was bz talking, he put his hands on my shoulders and lean on me. He den go and rest his bulge on my left shoulder. :)

wah at that time i cant even focus on what the cher was even blabbering about :huh:

Another time was after exam, my friends n I were going back home together. We were still busy comparing our answers w each other. One of them wanted to use the toilet so the rest of us waited outside. I was leaning on the wall outsidr the toilet. I was holding the exam paper on my right hand (we get to bring home the exam question paper). My friend was standing in front of me. He grabbed my right arm, then pulled it towards him. He took my arm and pressed it against his bulge. Then he started to sway back and forth. I could feel his soft dick pushing against my arm each time he swayed towards me. The paper i was holding also like kena crumpled.  It didn't stop until my friend finish using the toilet, then we all continued on our way home. :rolleyes:

got many other similar incidents of him being touchy. every night i wld think about it. idk what to do and its making me crazy. as far as i know, he is straight and likes a girl in another class. im oso discreet. :frustrated:

He is definitely not straight, and is likely using the girl as a "beard" (a gay guy's fake girlfriend). Or he's still trying to figure things out and genuinely likes her but also wants to experiment with guys. Hard to say. But I really doubt he is 100% straight.

Remember that a lot of gay adult guys had girlfriends when they were in school, so having a gf is no guarantee that he is straight.

Also, as someone mentioned, your continued lack of reaction to him touching you might cause him to think that you are enjoying it. 

If you want to remain closeted, then perhaps you need to pretend to be offended the next time he touches you.

On 8/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

He is definitely not straight, and is likely using the girl as a "beard" (a gay guy's fake girlfriend). Or he's still trying to figure things out and genuinely likes her but also wants to experiment with guys. Hard to say. But I really doubt he is 100% straight.

Remember that a lot of gay adult guys had girlfriends when they were in school, so having a gf is no guarantee that he is straight.

Also, as someone mentioned, your continued lack of reaction to him touching you might cause him to think that you are enjoying it. 

If you want to remain closeted, then perhaps you need to pretend to be offended the next time he touches you.

Exactly. 

Even a wife can use as a beard, let alone a girlfriend. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
On 8/9/2022 at 2:53 PM, fab said:

Exactly. 

Even a wife can use as a beard, let alone a girlfriend. 

Yeah, man!

The news ever mentioned such cases before . . . Guy found guilty of molesting other guys, then the guy's wife and kids were seen in court 😱

Personally, I once allowed a guy to grope me in the swimming pool 😈

He kept looking towards a particular direction so I assumed he was checking for any lifeguard who might be watching us.

Imagine my surprise when after my swim, I saw him walking out of the pool with his two young kids! Then I realised he was actually watching his kids playing in the small pool while squeezing my crotch underwater in the adult pool! 

Guest Guest
On 8/9/2022 at 4:11 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Alternatively, Imagine he might be innocently just fucking with you. Immature guys usually do such things, e.g. squeeze the package, or slap the ass. Don't read in too much or imagine too much. It might not even be anything.  And stop losing sleep over such childish pranks.

I remember during my NS, while we were in our post-BMT course, we had a commando dropout guy in our class, as well as a SISPEC dropout guy. The commando guy was very tall, and he was the buffest guy in our batch. He was also quite playful and immature. Compared to him, the SISPEC guy had a smaller build and was shorter.

For some reason, the ex-commando would often assert his dominance over the ex-SISPEC guy, usually in a sexual way e.g. caressing the SISPEC guy's chest in a half-affectionate, half-aggressive manner, to show that he (ex-commando) had the bigger chest between the two of them. 

Later on in my unit, we had an NSF 3SG who was also very tall and buff, who goes to the gym very often. When a certain new PTE got posted in, the 3SG felt a bit threatened as that new PTE was also quite muscular, but leaner and not so tall.

Henceforth, the 3SG would often grab the PTE's pecs and press him against the wall, just to show how strong he (3SG) is, and also to send the message that his pecs are bigger than the PTE's pecs.

The poor PTE was quite traumatised by it, and one time, I saw the PTE covering his pecs in fear when he was talking to the 3SG!

The ex-commando, the ex-SISPEC guy, the buff 3SG and the PTE are all straight. It's just the way some alpha guys like to assert their dominance over other guys, by sexually-aggressive behaviour.

On 8/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

He has been doing these on and off for like a year alr. so no use to suddenly start being defensive when he does it to me again.

i honestly think hes straight cos his words feels like he rly likes her and also wld make homophobic remarks/jokes often. only recently i started reciprocating to him. he didnt said anything nor reacted when i rub my bulge against him. hais

On 8/9/2022 at 4:11 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Alternatively, Imagine he might be innocently just fucking with you. Immature guys usually do such things, e.g. squeeze the package, or slap the ass. Don't read in too much or imagine too much. It might not even be anything. 

Ya when i read this i was leaning more on this side of the story. idk if he tried doing it on others but he only press his bulge against me during class.

that time he tried doing it on others, they retaliated saying "bro wtf ur cock"

• 1 year later...
Guest ...

bcos i had nothing better to do, i go and disturbed my friend who was sitting lazily on the chair. i went behind him and pressed my bulge into his back. i rubbed it  from the back to his shoulder, while playing w his hair. he didnt mind it and was talking w me

Guest Guest
On 8/11/2022 at 3:36 PM, Looking to rent said:

Friends touching crotch in a playful manner when we were younger, yes but not anymore when we grow up hahaha. But in all honesty, I enjoy when people (friends or not) are touchy feely with me lol

I like it also.

The problem with modern society is that it lacks the human touch, literally. Nowadays, we show care and concern using emojis over whatsapp more often than actually touching a person.

So when you touch someone affectionally, you make them suddenly realise how much they crave the human touch.

17 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

i think we can show care and concern in person by talking and gestures without the need to touch the other person

Physical touches (I don't mean to touch kkj) do have positive impact on human bodies. boost self-esteem, reduce stress, ease depression.

8 hours ago, Balestier said:

Physical touches (I don't mean to touch kkj) do have positive impact on human bodies. boost self-esteem, reduce stress, ease depression.

I was being physically touched by elderly gay man, not the handsome type, uninvited. 

1)  I remember in China-town, very crowded, I was shopping and an elderly gay man grabbed my hand and cheekily asked me for a direction.  A tap on my shoulder suffice, but he grabbed my arm so hard I thought I was going to be robbed.

2)  Another elderly gay customer , wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulder, trying to recommend an item I didn't asked for and he was not even the seller in the shop.

3)  Another middle-aged gay man, seating next to me on the  bus,  leaned his face closely towards mine I felt the entire journey was very uncomfortable and don't get me started on his bad breath too.   He obviously violated my minimum personal space.

The above 3 incidents go to show how desperate some gay men can be, and deliberately went all out to violate my space.   I don't even allow my friend to do that to me, let alone strangers.   If you are good looking, we can talk , but first put your hands in your pocket.

Edited by Sweetie Pie

9 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I was being physically touched by elderly gay man, not the handsome type, uninvited. 

1)  I remember in China-town, very crowded, I was shopping and an elderly gay man grabbed my hand and cheekily asked me for a direction.  A tap on my shoulder suffice, but he grabbed my arm so hard I thought I was going to be robbed.

2)  Another elderly gay customer , wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulder, trying to recommend an item I didn't asked for and he was not even the seller in the shop.

3)  Another middle-aged gay man, seating next to me on the  bus,  leaned his face closely towards mine I felt the entire journey was very uncomfortable and don't get me started on his bad breath too.   He obviously violated my minimum personal space.

The above 3 incidents go to show how desperate some gay men can be, and deliberately went all out to violate my space.   I don't even allow my friend to do that to me, let alone strangers.   If you are good looking, we can talk , but first put your hands in your pocket.

The basic issue is did you tell them off that u are uncomfortable? Same applies to in the sauna

9 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

And touch I mean caress stroking. Not grabbing

Guest John
On 1/24/2024 at 1:01 AM, repressednerd said:

Usually the ones who are touchy with me are my male, straight colleagues. I don't touch them back anyway.

The ones who touch me in more areas are those who I meet up for running or swimming. Sometimes they end up getting hard so I help them with my mouth or hole, or both.

Yes right..usually the male straight colleagues who r the touchy ones..theres this one hot married colleague of mine likes to rub2 against me when im sitting..sometimes i saja2 go standing next to him asking bout things (which i actually know how to do lol) when he is at his desk n i notice he cant keep his hand quite..sometimes he would just put his hand on my ass lol..but i dare not to reciprocate..it makes me confuse..

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Yes right..usually the male straight colleagues who r the touchy ones..theres this one hot married colleague of mine likes to rub2 against me when im sitting..sometimes i saja2 go standing next to him asking bout things (which i actually know how to do lol) when he is at his desk n i notice he cant keep his hand quite..sometimes he would just put his hand on my ass lol..but i dare not to reciprocate..it makes me confuse..

Walao! How he rub against you when you are sitting? Like, he rub his crotch against your shoulder?

Also, putting his hand on your ass

is really crossing the line liao. I'm sure your colleagues will also notice it.

3 hours ago, Guest John said:

U gladly allow him to and enjoying it. So don't complain

On 1/22/2024 at 10:21 PM, Sweetie Pie said:

The question that instantly rose to me was:

How did these allegedly gay men know that you are gay???

Nobody outside there would just grab hold of any other man, he never met or knew...these men were total strangers to  you. 

Maybe the critical issue is your own appearance and the messages your looks tend to signal to other men/gay men???

While you feel intimidated and intruded into your life it seems you yourself need to work on your appearance.

On 1/24/2024 at 9:27 PM, radiusulnar said:

are they Bro Bro type? I find that expression so meaningless

What society would be develop into if there is no human touch, between colleagues or even straight friends.

You can watch also a soccer match, some of the celebrations of the soccer players after a goal or other incidents may look to us gay people like a big orgy to being soon.

But that's how it is.

The topic here is actually touchy friends. There is a type of straight guys who like to pull out their hands and touch other people unexpectedly. I see it as a sort of teasing, mental support or just some motivational uplifting. There is also this gimme 5 thing.

In the office many things can happen. A colleague makes a bet that the boss will come 5 minutes before 5.30pm with a new task. Then the colleagues (once the boss left) give a slight punch to the one colleague who predicted it correctly.

Maybe we are more sensitive to such touches by men as we are gay, same as girls are by touches from men.

( I also see this from the perspective that many gays don't like the touchy style as they fear other people would identify them as gay).

3 minutes ago, singalion said:

What society would be develop into if there is no human touch, between colleagues or even straight friends.

You can watch also a soccer match, some of the celebrations of the soccer players after a goal or other incidents may look to us gay people like a big orgy to being soon.

But that's how it is.

The topic here is actually touchy friends. There is a type of straight guys who like to pull out their hands and touch other people unexpectedly. I see it as a sort of teasing, mental support or just some motivational uplifting. There is also this gimme 5 thing.

In the office many things can happen. A colleague makes a bet that the boss will come 5 minutes before 5.30pm with a new task. Then the colleagues (once the boss left) give a slight punch to the one colleague who predicted it correctly.

Maybe we are more sensitive to such touches by men as we are gay, same as girls are by touches from men.

( I also see this from the perspective that many gays don't like the touchy style as they fear other people would identify them as gay).

Sometimes we just overthink. Straight guys do hug each other or just a simple hand resting on the shoulders at the red light junction.

Difference is the duration and maybe it's more spontaneous for the straight - act of convenience, teasing

3 hours ago, singalion said:

Nobody outside there would just grab hold of any other man, he never met or knew...these men were total strangers to  you. 

Maybe the critical issue is your own appearance and the messages your looks tend to signal to other men/gay men???

While you feel intimidated and intruded into your life it seems you yourself need to work on your appearance.

I am not short of being attractive.  Your probably don't possess similar element to understand my plight.  Now you see my weakness.

Edited by Sweetie Pie

Guest Well
4 hours ago, singalion said:

You should better consider that for @Sweetie Pie to call these men elderly, this must have been a very long time ago that these incidents happened, because he is pretty elderly himself. So maybe his memory is not as clear as it once was 

Maybe you are short, but I m not sure about attractiveness.

Anyone without any face or full body pic can state here he is attractive...

Irrespective whether you feel yourself as attractive or pretend to be attractive, strangers usually don't touch other men in public that easily. (Unless certain signals, clear hints on your sexual orientation are given to them, or it is rather too obvious.)

Your weakness might be on other terms that I elaborated in the earlier post.

By the way: you diverted the topic with your initial post here,  because the topic is

touchy friends and not touchy strangers.

Edited by singalion

Guest Lou
21 hours ago, singalion said:

Ah pls gv it a break..there is no need of being so critical on such a light thread meant just for our leisure reading..not some political discussion..and doesnt matter how your appearance is, it doesn't gv ppl the right to treat u the way they want..

Guest lol
On 1/28/2024 at 3:14 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Walao! How he rub against you when you are sitting? Like, he rub his crotch against your shoulder?

Also, putting his hand on your ass

is really crossing the line liao. I'm sure your colleagues will also notice it.

My cca friend would always grab my ass if they catch me standing.

And then when hes sitting down, i like to lean and press my crotch against his back n shoulders.

If we're talking about high school, we can at least partially blame it on raging hormones and the thrill of the forbidden. At that point, we were just discovering ourselves. Looking back at those days, and even my 20s, I can recall at least a few such instances where I thought, 'did he just... ?' If he was someone you considered halfway decent, it probably remains just a funny, sweet memory. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have this close friend back in secondary and he is very touchy like sometimes when its cold he would put his hands in my back pockets and just grab my ass until he's warmed up. other times he would rub his bulge all over my ass or back when im sitting and on rare occasions he would randomly just take my hand and put it on his dick to tell me that he's hard during class

1 hour ago, hungchi said:

i have this close friend back in secondary and he is very touchy like sometimes when its cold he would put his hands in my back pockets and just grab my ass until he's warmed up. other times he would rub his bulge all over my ass or back when im sitting and on rare occasions he would randomly just take my hand and put it on his dick to tell me that he's hard during class

This seems to me more than just being "touchy".

It seems that he was/is gay. I don't think any straight guy would do that in school.

2 hours ago, singalion said:

This seems to me more than just being "touchy".

It seems that he was/is gay. I don't think any straight guy would do that in school.

i dont think any gay dude would have a gf let alone fuck the gf and plus my other guy friends sometimes do gay stuff to its normal back then idk about now

• 4 weeks later...
Guest okay
On 2/17/2024 at 4:45 PM, hungchi said:

i dont think any gay dude would have a gf let alone fuck the gf and plus my other guy friends sometimes do gay stuff to its normal back then idk about now

Im 19 n shit like this still happens.

When theres not enough seats around, my friend would js lean on me and press his dick against my back. he doesnt mind when our legs would touch while sitting, even when i wld slowly move my legs and rest it on his dick. the irony is im the one who gets hard instead

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.