Male HQ

Christmas Turkeys...

Baloo

Time to have a field report on this big fat bird...

Have you had a taste of a really good Christmas Turkey yesterday? today? tomorrow?

please share your thoughts...

I had a taste of 'Christmas Turkey' on 24th during office celebrations... boss 'sponsor'

damn... the bird was DRY... the sauce was watered down and starchy (supposed to be cranberry sauce?? I tasted nothing...) Christmas stuffing... looked like Turkey SHxT.....

One of two things: boss bot the turkey from the cheepest, lousiest, most boh chap supplier/restaurant - where last minute still can cash and carry...

or

I dunno how to taste/eat Christmas Turkey....

even the drumstick and tigh and other 'dark' meats were dry..... seesh...

He jokingly said... next year, will get us all the Christmas CAT... yah... i saw that... we all have to eat dead cat... sigh...

what an omnious signal...

:swear:

I have been roasting turkeys all week. So far roasted 3. 2 for gatherings or parties with friends and one for my other half's family. I think that one was the best of the lot because I put bacon under the skin on the breast to slowly melt in while roasting and used an entire bottle of red wine to steam roast it.

turkey2008.jpg

First turkey of the season.

I think that one was the best of the lot because I put bacon under the skin on the breast to slowly melt in while roasting and used an entire bottle of red wine to steam roast it.

Where can i buy this made-wif-the-heart-and spare no ingredients roast? I would love to have a first class Turkey for once... money no object... (well, within reason of course...)

:P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.