Male HQ

Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)

Guest -casaloma-

The Heater room doesnt constitute good value for the door price you pay.

the first level is the men's locker and you are handed to old worn 'white' towels ( no doubt recyled from the previous establishment). We have a bar area that serves as the admin area and where ( you are advised ) to carry your lube and condom which you can request , none of the rooms have available condoms and lube so be prepared to do it RAW.

if you spend hours sufing on the internet , that might help defray the cost of the entrance fee.

the second floor is where the sauna, maze, and some shower facilities available. the maze contains rooms which are economy class and rather tight entry and exit.

there is an open area and terrace for tanning and smokers which you have to walk past.

Guest hkfriend
Anyone been to this place for a stay? Any comments?

http://www.queenresident.com/

i will never stay at queenresident again and i will never recommend to any of my hk friends

total ripped off!

the website looks so nice and inviting but its a total horrible place

the rooms are so small and i m from HK! its budget of the budget

for that kind of money i rather pay for hotel 81!

the bathrooms are shared with people who use the heater room sauna, total no privacy

to bathe you have to walk out of the room, go through the internet cafe, walk through the lockers and climb up the stairs to like 2 story more just to bathe and let other people look at you naked!

the towels are so old and turn yellow and look so dirty and has the old label raw there.

i move out immediately that day after checking in and stay at my friends place!

he told me no singaporean with the right frame of mind will ever go to that sauna

i have to agree, i did not like the kind of crowd they have there at the sauna!

if you want a decent place to stay in singapoe, this is not the place.

if u have little money and desperate for a roof over your head then yes go there

If you ever need a place to stay, you can always pm me as you can stay in my spare room.

Back to the Heater Room...

I dont think anyone with a sense of decency would want to venture there...

The location is just too open and worst, if it is run by Max, you can expect MAS (mana ada standard).

Of course, to cut cost he would recycle the old towels... or should I recommend him to buy from GIANT supermarket... $1.99 each.. If it lasts ten times, then Max, it would have cost you less than $0.20 per user.

Max you can maximise your profit but give your patrons a good ideal...

If you ever need a place to stay, you can always pm me as you can stay in my spare room.

The location is just too open and worst, if it is run by Max, you can expect MAS (mana ada standard).

Of course, to cut cost he would recycle the old towels... or should I recommend him to buy from GIANT supermarket... $1.99 each.. If it lasts ten times, then Max, it would have cost you less than $0.20 per user.

Can I stay in your spare room? hehehe

Guest HKfriend

thank you abang, you singaporeans are friendly indeed.

it seems all my friends in singapore laugh when i told them about heater room/queen resident.

all told me i was stupid to go there.

anyway lucky my friend brought me to XXXXXX for sat and sun

i had a wonderful time there

thank you for your offer again

香港的同志,

欢迎你到星加坡。。。虽然,现在经济低迷,人情,温情还是不能缺少的。

My dear HKfriend,

Welcome to Singapore and although the financial tsunami is here to stay for quite a while,

it doesnt mean that personal warmth and support cannot continue to rule and run our lives.

You may have one bad encounter but you should put it behind and please come back to Singapore.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

I scrolled down 6-7 pages and I could not find the link for it.

Why has it gone so 'unpopular' ?

Understand the great grandfather of Heater Room (called Spartacus near Hong Lim Park was the first PLU sauna in Singapore) ? Why has it not retained its status as an market leader ?

I have been to Spartacus several times but never been to the later version. So I really like to give it a try after seeing several other sauna in Singapore last 10 months. However, I have some questions here. They are giving away free membership on certain promotion dates while renewal requires 10$. Why ? there is not vested interest being an exisiting member ? Cant existing member take up a new member card ?

I also got confused by the complexity of charges at various hours. For that, I compliment those with simple straightforward charges.

Can anyone update the market condition there ?

to above guest:

I have merged your topic with the main Heater Room post.

Hint: If you want to find a specific thread, use the google search option at the top right of the forum

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
to above guest:

I have merged your topic with the main Heater Room post.

Hint: If you want to find a specific thread, use the google search option at the top right of the forum

Aiyo last post was Feb. Why like that huh ?

Thanks for the guidance on google search

Guest Guest
The market condition here is:

Vege from Malaysia : up by 10cents

Rice : down by 2 cents

Oops...did I get the wrong market condition?

I think it is better if you call Heater Room and ask for the condition personally or check their website.

Are you hinting there are more Malay and less Chinese increasingly ?

Please la, how to get Heater Room reception to tell me what I want to know.

Already said their website confused me so many different scheme for charges

Guest Guest

Called Haeter Room and asked how they give free new membership but keep track membership renewal at 10$. I was told they required to sight IC upon membership registration besides asking for telephone number and birthday.

Isnt this quite blatent compared to elsewhere ? Is any other sauna demanding IC verification ?

Aiyo last post was Feb. Why like that huh ?

err... this is a forum, someone needs to reply for the thread to move up... so if last post was in Feb, meaning no one responded to this thread...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest muscularly manly

Out of boredom, after dinner, I went to Heating room sauna to relax. Heating room sauna is the former Raw Sauna at Ang Siang Hill. Now the Heating Room sauna is located opposite Pearl's cinema near Outram Mrt. I met two mature guys there last night. One is a tall and stocky German speaking guy and the other is a local chinese guy. I have romantic sessions with them, only anal, warmly hugs and delicious french kisses and sucks. Really dun expect to have such of a kind, at Heating Room sauna. I think it is just I am lucky to meet them last night. The local chinese lean guy makes me really hot and I really enjoy his kissing styles.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thomaskoh

I'm at a point where I want to try different sort of guys instead of my comfort zone at Shogun. Don't get to play with much thais, whites, indians, malays etc. only chinese guys. I've heard of this place and i'm so put off by the reviews but I can't help but feel that it attracts a wider clientele and that really does appeal to me on one hand.

Can someone please confirm if what i say is right? that i can meet more non-chinese and maybe non-local guys there?

Guest guenter

I'm at a point where I want to try different sort of guys instead of my comfort zone at Shogun. Don't get to play with much thais, whites, indians, malays etc. only chinese guys. I've heard of this place and i'm so put off by the reviews but I can't help but feel that it attracts a wider clientele and that really does appeal to me on one hand.

Can someone please confirm if what i say is right? that i can meet more non-chinese and maybe non-local guys there?

Young Malays / Indians still exist but sharply declined since the Raw days. The great majority of the clients are the kind 'you-know!'

Try weekend nights for the Indys or wish HARD for your luck on other nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see nothing on this site now about the Heater room sauna; Has it closed now?

It was not very good anyway, not like the good old Raw Club.

anyone got a latest update on Heater Room. received email from them that the

whole month of Oct, everything in there is half-priced.

business must be really really bad.

Everyday Everything at half price between 5pm to 8pm the month of October 2009 except on Saturday

We mean eveything including kings, suite & VIPs room

(single & Queen room not included)

aromas at half price

man stimulant at half price

door entry at half price

membership at half price

renewal membership at half price

What else you can think of it is at half price month

325 New Bridge Road, Tel: 6222 2252

Opposite Pearl Centre outside Outram Park MRT Exit H

Email: admin@heaterroom.com

============Book Now==================

www.QueenResident.com

Private Room for Male Occupants only!

Various Types & Sizes from VIP, Suite, Superior, Queen & Single Room

for Long & Short Term Available with Free Internet.

4 and 5 level & FREE access to Heater Room

Tel 62222292 Email: admin@queenresident.com

=====================================

Edited by GachiMuchi

I see nothing on this site now about the Heater room sauna; Has it closed now?

It was not very good anyway, not like the good old Raw Club.

It is more like a massage parlour nowadays. No normal Singapore resident can approach

such an awkward entrance. Perhaps it is the Max's message for the community that we should

be so proud of marching into a premises for an anonymous gay sex.

I miss the nice and 'normal' Malay/Indian crowd. I wonder where they are now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am i the only one in BW that thinks Heater Room is actually not that bad as what being said here?

I mean, huge outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the sun and stars, where can u find those in Spore?

Cant believe people are making fuss abt the entrance, so shy and aware, then i guess u guys wont go to geylang as well, cos people will think u guys go there for the ladieeess...

Anyway, i was there just to check out the barrack stay and the facilities for some travel research...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest-in-SG

It is more like a massage parlour nowadays. No normal Singapore resident can approach

such an awkward entrance. Perhaps it is the Max's message for the community that we should

be so proud of marching into a premises for an anonymous gay sex.

I miss the nice and 'normal' Malay/Indian crowd. I wonder where they are now.

Where can I meet cute Indians? Are they not in "Heater Room"?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest heaterreview

i was at heater room last sunday. and if indians are not your type, then pls dun come here.

as for me, i wanted to see how its like. but the place is kinda dirty...looks very sleazy. lots of older matured guys and indian foreign nationals....

so if u r looking for a hunk, or chinese or even malay, maybe this place is not for u. saw very few malays... lots of chinese uncles and indians...

the place is appaling....

Where can I meet cute Indians? Are they not in "Heater Room"?

i did play with a cute and mascular indian guy at absolut recently, so maybe u can try there. once in a while u do get nice looking indians there, local or foreigners i m not sure though

Am i the only one in BW that thinks Heater Room is actually not that bad as what being said here?

I mean, huge outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the sun and stars, where can u find those in Spore?

Cant believe people are making fuss abt the entrance, so shy and aware, then i guess u guys wont go to geylang as well, cos people will think u guys go there for the ladieeess...

Anyway, i was there just to check out the barrack stay and the facilities for some travel research...

that is a plus point. i love a good jacuzzi over the sky. i remember last time i visited ** but now closed. now most spa do not have it. i feel a spa should at least have a steam room and a big jacuzzi. not just lots of room.

Edited by happy.99

Guest voxierock

I felt suspicious when reading the Rules.

It's like it was typed by a not-very-well-informed kind of person.

I guess I'll go look for another resort to go with my boyf.

i was at heater room last sunday. and if indians are not your type, then pls dun come here.

as for me, i wanted to see how its like. but the place is kinda dirty...looks very sleazy. lots of older matured guys and indian foreign nationals....

so if u r looking for a hunk, or chinese or even malay, maybe this place is not for u. saw very few malays... lots of chinese uncles and indians...

the place is appaling....

so basically matured men and indians are considered dirty and sleazy to you?

no. its not suppose to be a continuation of the last sentence. its dirty and looks sleazy.

i actually wanted to visit it that day, walk all the way there and wow, too shy to walk through lah, so crowded down stairs with people at the coffee shop and all like looking at you if you were to walk to heater's main door

anyway after reading the reviews here, i guess its a blessing in disguise that i never go up and pay the money

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any of forumer visited this resort recently? Is this place good if one prefer non-chinese?

I also prefer non-chinese top...esp indian top with big dicks :rolleyes: im fair smooth chn gymbtm hungry for indian dick up in my ass :oops:

Any of forumer visited this resort recently? Is this place good if one prefer non-chinese?

R u the one from Phillpines that we met at Hercules on 5 Oct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)