Male HQ

Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will say the crowd there is pretty international but really depend on your luck to find one that you like.

Many Masseurs there .. But very expensive..

Guest Chinese

Always under renovation, no toilet paper in cubicles, pick yr condom and lub at the counter, no bath gel or toilet paper supplied, dark room is now divided into 2 rooms and exit door to one darkroom opens inwards which is a definite fire hazard,

Gym equipment is past due date

Price is cheap and place reflects it, tired and old

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asiatrip

Hey, queen resort sauna has been renovated. It's more clean. You will find 90% Indian or Bangladesh. 5% Chinese and 5% white and others. You have action in the steam. You have to be careful when you walk as it's difficult to see something...it's dark hehe.

I had one of the best times today afternoon... Visited at 1 pm but could not find more than 2-3 guys cruising... But i hanged around hoping more guys would come by later.

From around 4 pm onwards, people kept on coming... I was fucked non stop for 30-40 mins by 4-5 guys one after another... It was like a gangbang and really loved it.

I will try to be there every Sunday late afternoon/evening for this :)

Edited by Anil_btm

I had one of the best times today afternoon... Visited at 1 pm but could not find more than 2-3 guys cruising... But i hanged around hoping more guys would come by later.

From around 4 pm onwards, people kept on coming... I was fucked non stop for 30-40 mins by 4-5 guys one after another... It was like a gangbang and really loved it.

I will try to be there every Sunday late afternoon/evening for this :)

Are those fuckers goodl ooking  or CMI?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

Where do they get the money for the renovations? It is not exactly the most flourishing and populated sauna business around and the various premises they occupied have always been big in comparison to other.

-So curious-

Where do they get the money for the renovations? It is not exactly the most flourishing and populated sauna business around and the various premises they occupied have always been big in comparison to other.

-So curious-

Not everyone are like you just having a single income.  Many business owners also have other sources of income eg. speculating the money market, commodity market, property market, stock market, futures market etc etc. Don't be a frog in the well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I want to go there too...! It's still under renovation... I was there yesterday glad to see 70% done...! Yah....!

Edited by Kesy

• 3 weeks later...

Actually it will be reopening mid June. The name yet to be confimed yet. It's still PLU themed. The rooms in queens are still opened the entrance is at the back of QR. ( It's a update from my friend working at QR...!)

The rooms in queens are still opened the entrance is at the back of QR. ( It's a update from my friend working at QR...!)

I suppose the question is more like, "Is it worth staying in Queen's Resort's room without access to the sauna and other facilities?"

I would not be too keen, actually.

Guest Guest

Actually it will be reopening mid June. The name yet to be confimed yet. It's still PLU themed. The rooms in queens are still opened the entrance is at the back of QR. ( It's a update from my friend working at QR...!)

After so many months of renovation, I am sure the new Queen Resort will be very grand.

• G_M changed the title to Queen Resort Sauna Formaly Raw, then Heater Room (Closed In May 2014)