Male HQ

Touch Another guys dick

mature^shav

17 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

whenever i touch another guy's cock, my heart goes boom-a-boom-boom.   i love fondling a guy's soft cock over his pants until it gets half hard.  then unzip his pants and continue to fondle his half hard cock through the soft fabric of his underwear until the cock gets 100% hard. will continue to caress the hardness until his precum oozes and forms a wet spot on his underwear.  then i will slowly extricate his cock out from his underwear to hold his erection in my hands and slowly stroke it until he begs me to suck it.

Tats so hot 

On 10/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, kimlo777 said:

whenever i touch another guy's cock, my heart goes boom-a-boom-boom.   i love fondling a guy's soft cock over his pants until it gets half hard.  then unzip his pants and continue to fondle his half hard cock through the soft fabric of his underwear until the cock gets 100% hard. will continue to caress the hardness until his precum oozes and forms a wet spot on his underwear.  then i will slowly extricate his cock out from his underwear to hold his erection in my hands and slowly stroke it until he begs me to suck it.

Enjoyed reading your description 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Joey88 said:

Handjobs or simply touching a hot guy's dick is so underrated. I know BJs and sex are considered one step further, but I'm perfectly content just jerking a guy off.

The feeling of wrapping my hand tight around his hard cock and feeling the firm bend in his shaft. Then, I know that no matter how strong a guy claims to be or even if he claims to be straight, if I just focus on rubbing over his sensitive glans using even and medium force, he will struggle then fail to hold back his orgasm in a matter of minutes. I like noticing the signs that his swelling cock is going to unload soon like the head becoming harder and less spongy or his balls tightening up. It really shows that he is getting stimulated beyond what he can take even if he tries to pretend and not show the pleasure on his face.

Then, I love hearing him open up and telling me what's going to happen. Even if it's just a simple, "Dude, you're making me cum." This cues me to look down at my handiwork as I retract his foreskin while pumping so I can see his pee slit clearly as his head swells and spurt after spurt of cum shots out while he grasps my shoulder and tenses up in pleasure.

That's why understall has so much thrill

On 11/9/2022 at 10:29 AM, sgbidaddy said:

That's why understall has so much thrill

yes there's something really mystifying about holding and unknown dick and stroking it understall. really miss the action at Raffles City toilets (before they were revamped).

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Sense of uncertainty especially if it’s different from your.
Cut versus uncut. Not sure what to do. No foreskin to pull up and down. Head so seasoned, no amount of polishing help, so what to do? 
Long versus short. Or Thick versus thin. So used to holding all in one palm and suddenly so much to hold on to. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, kimlo777 said:

I truly enjoyed reading the super descriptive account 

On 11/18/2022 at 10:05 AM, kimlo777 said:

yes there's something really mystifying about holding and unknown dick and stroking it understall. really miss the action at Raffles City toilets (before they were revamped).

So kinky… cannot imagine the narrow space for action 

Edited by JoJoMan

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:05 AM, Joey88 said:

Handjobs or simply touching a hot guy's dick is so underrated. I know BJs and sex are considered one step further, but I'm perfectly content just jerking a guy off.

The feeling of wrapping my hand tight around his hard cock and feeling the firm bend in his shaft. Then, I know that no matter how strong a guy claims to be or even if he claims to be straight, if I just focus on rubbing over his sensitive glans using even and medium force, he will struggle then fail to hold back his orgasm in a matter of minutes. I like noticing the signs that his swelling cock is going to unload soon like the head becoming harder and less spongy or his balls tightening up. It really shows that he is getting stimulated beyond what he can take even if he tries to pretend and not show the pleasure on his face.

Then, I love hearing him open up and telling me what's going to happen. Even if it's just a simple, "Dude, you're making me cum." This cues me to look down at my handiwork as I retract his foreskin while pumping so I can see his pee slit clearly as his head swells and spurt after spurt of cum shots out while he grasps my shoulder and tenses up in pleasure.

This is pretty hot. Can imagine how good it must feel 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:05 AM, Joey88 said:

Wow! 
very beautiful account 

really brought me to the scene 

Truth be told... 90% of the time, most just go for the shaft and try to make you cum asap.. dun quite understand the logic, unless there's a competition or self challenge on how fast one can make someone cum? Cum already game over, so why not prolong the fun?

5 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

From the receiving end, though I love my cock being jerked, but I also like my balls and groin to be fondled. Guess I appreciate some form of foreplay before going for the kill.

I agree, foreplay is great fun, and prolongs the experience. 

I think many are longing to have their cocks fondled, so I do that, then go on to other parts of the body before paying attention once again to the cock.

And let us not forget to enjoy the afterglow as well. 

5 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Truth be told... 90% of the time, most just go for the shaft and try to make you cum asap.. dun quite understand the logic, unless there's a competition or self challenge on how fast one can make someone cum? Cum already game over, so why not prolong the fun?

I understand where u r coming from.

Noticed/encountered many or mostly married guys prefer long n full session, thats why they r married where their sex can last for hours. Wherelse, most gays prefer quickie kind or cum n go. That's why so far I nvr or haven't hear a bi divorced his wife for a gay. Lol

21 hours ago, MasterChief said:

Every guy has a different cock. Some long, some short. Some thick, some thin. So it varies

True… though all of us have ONE, the actual touching of another guy’s is still different - a feeling too amazing to describe 

hahahaha

26 minutes ago, kingscup92 said:

I can remember the first time someone touches mine, his hands were so warm and firm in gripping it. My dick just pulse like mad in response.
Likewise to me touching others. Somehow it is the experience of how you handle each different dicks so you can be the master of it😉

I like to give it a good firm grip when my partner is about to cum. You can feel the pulsation/motion when the cum about to splash out 😉

3 minutes ago, kinkienips said:

I like to give it a good firm grip when my partner is about to cum. You can feel the pulsation/motion when the cum about to splash out 😉

Plus… with his cum, you can moisturise your palms

hahaha

On 1/23/2023 at 9:47 AM, kingscup92 said:

I can remember the first time someone touches mine, his hands were so warm and firm in gripping it. My dick just pulse like mad in response.
Likewise to me touching others. Somehow it is the experience of how you handle each different dicks so you can be the master of it😉

Yes, I can relate to exactly what you said.

Being touched by any guy is magical… plus full of suspense before the touch.

Either the guy treats you with care, respect or what, the grip explains everything.

Phenomenal indeed.

On 1/12/2023 at 9:21 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Must always fondle and carcass the balls, massage the groin areas, teases with short quick licks at the head and long licks at the shaft then go for the suck :P  

I love the glory hole.

Best of both worlds, on one side a guy gets to play with someone else's cock anonymously and choose how he plays with it and what he does. Wank, lick suck blow.

On the other  side I put my cock through and surrender to the various different styles of attention of anonymous guy on the other side.

Not worrying about height weight age looks. Just solely focus on the sensations on my cock.

Maybe he will play for a while, stroking or licking, maybe he will just start sucking.

Maybe he will tease with tougue for a while. Maybe he will suck like crazy but then stop and tease.

Sometimes firm, sometimes loose and sloppy.

The mystery, the not knowing who, the focus just  on cock sensations, the surrender,  the ultimate cum in his mouth. Heaven.

Edited by Adam_

7 hours ago, Adam_ said:

I love the glory hole.

Best of both worlds, on one side a guy gets to play with someone else's cock anonymously and choose how he plays with it and what he does. Wank, lick suck blow.

On the other  side I put my cock through and surrender to the various different styles of attention of anonymous guy on the other side.

Not worrying about height weight age looks. Just solely focus on the sensations on my cock.

Maybe he will play for a while, stroking or licking, maybe he will just start sucking.

Maybe he will tease with tougue for a while. Maybe he will suck like crazy but then stop and tease.

Sometimes firm, sometimes loose and sloppy.

The mystery, the not knowing who, the focus just  on cock sensations, the surrender,  the ultimate cum in his mouth. Heaven.

Nice account 

I was touched by my classmate at P6, he asked me to stay back in an empty classroom to coach him in math. He was chubby and sweat easily .. the age when our hormones surged.

we were in a no aircon classroom in the hot afternoon and his aroma ~ the natural pheromones 

plus his fingers going round my erected tool’s mushrooms head, was thrilling and I felt an electric current run down my legs…

he whispered to me ‘ oh it’s a hard sausagé and he drawn my precum dripping tool (out from my school uniform short), fingers fondled on the wet and slippery urethral opening and glans of penis, within a few strokes… my first cum was all in his hand… ( I thought I pee !)

it is very memorable till today. 

😅

Edited by Malabird

1 minute ago, Malabird said:

I was touched by my classmate at P6, he asked me to stay back in an empty classroom to guide him in math. He was chubby and sweat easily .. the age when our hormones surged.

that means plus his fingers going round my erected tool’s mushrooms head, was thrilling and I felt an electric current down my legs… he pulled out my dropping tool and within a few strokes… my first cum was all in his hand… of us memorable till today. 

😅

Beautiful “virgin” account ❤️

• 3 weeks later...