Male HQ

Video Download Sites

Guest townguy

I didn't any invite to download... all i did was to create a user name and password, they took one day and voila!

however, u need bit torrent software though.. something i dun quite know how it works... it was set up by a fren of mine long time ago

• 2 weeks later...
Guest So fake

Hi, can u stop advertising your blog? Your so called amateur blog is full of advertisements and links to paysites and even to view an image links u to a payside. Its full of crap. Its not genuine. Its lousy and u r using the intentions of personal blogs to money making. Thanks.

There is this website: http://www.gay-torrents.net/latest/ where you can download all the pxxn and movie. U need to download torrents software to download the movie. There is regular update of movie but u need to take awhile to download one movie, usually 1 day or so.

Enjoy downloading!

Hello, where have u been? 90% of all the posts above are talking abt the same website u r telling us. Its the same website. Sorry to say that new members need invites to join.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hello, where have u been? 90% of all the posts above are talking abt the same website u r telling us. Its the same website. Sorry to say that new members need invites to join.

sorry all, i didnt check the website before i post, been follow the site for awhile. Was able to register without invite few months back. Anyway for those registered, enjoy the fun.

just tried logging out and in again.... indeed one needs an invitation access key from an existing member to register... so please PM me if you would like one... i have only 3... apparently one needs to earn the invitation credits.. i am not sure how the credits come about though....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.